Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Starbuzz Tobacco Flavors Reviews

Guest chriscolehater145119

I just got starbuzz UFO and Im not a fan of this flavor. The clouds were there, and there was a buzz. But for me it taste like sope. I give it a 5/10

I hated this flavor. It stained my hoses and tasted horrible. This has been my only flavor I have tried by them. Do they all taste similar to this one?

I just got blue mist in a few days back and I've done three bowls with it already and really love the flavor but managing the heat was too much. It was too harsh or not enough heat, just wondering if anyone else had problems like this with this flavor or starbuzz itself or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

I had two sheets of foil only cause I'm using the cheap CVS brand. Regular mya unglazed bowl and even the Chinese phunnel with two/ three naras. It's on my mya qt

Starbuzz does Orange right... they recently re-did the orange in the past year, and IMO it tastes better.

It is surprising to hear your response on Safari Melon Dew... that is a very popular flavor of Starbuzz's.

And to Cmoreno, I'm not sure what the problem is... I've rarely had heat management problems with starbuzz. I'd just keep experimenting with heat till you hit the right way.

Thanks smokering, I think I've done a total of -20 bowls at home myself so definitely new to packing each type of tobacco in different bowls with heat management. So I just keep experimenting. More practice + more smoking = one happy Cuban

My personal favorite is Pirates Cave. I've tried 23 of Starbuzzs' flavors and have only been fairly disappointed in two. The hookah Lounge I work at is going to carry every Starbuzz flavor, Regular, Bold, and Acid, and I will be trying every single one. I recently tried Queen of sex, and I liked it, tasted like fruit loops.

I just got blue mist in a few days back and I've done three bowls with it already and really love the flavor but managing the heat was too much. It was too harsh or not enough heat, just wondering if anyone else had problems like this with this flavor or starbuzz itself or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

I had two sheets of foil only cause I'm using the cheap CVS brand. Regular mya unglazed bowl and even the Chinese phunnel with two/ three naras. It's on my mya qt

There's a few things you can try.

1. If the shisha is very juicy, try squeezing some of the juices out of the shisha. Too much juice can cause harshness, especially with Al Fakher tobacco.

2. Poke your holes in the the foil smaller if you can.

3. I recommend Al Fakher coals, they are my coal of choice, I hate using anything else unless I'm smoking out of my vortex bowl, then I use Coco Naras

4. Try smoking out of an orange or an apple, this tends to make the smoke smoother. Youtube how to make fruit bowls if you don't know how.

I work at a Hookah lounge and I will be opening my own in the future, so I like to think I know what I'm doing. Let me know if any of this helped.

Hookah:qt

Bowl: votex

Screen/Foil: foil

Hose: nammor

Coals: GC

Base Liquid: water

Appearance: green

Smell: not like a sour apple

Taste: not pleasant "kinda mossy"

Smoke: typical smoke

Buzz: decent buzz

Duration: 45 mins

Overall: 5/10 i did not enjoy this shisa

Try mixing this with Citrus mint, use an even amount of each, makes the sour apple flavor not as bad.

Thanks shishahead, I always heard more juice the better so I didn't know. I seen the Apple and pear but never an orange, I really wanna try fruit as a bowl.

Starbuzz Blackberry

Hookah:Mya Chic-100

Bowl: Vortex

Screen/Foil: foil

Hose: Mya

Coals: coconara

Base Liquid: ice & water

Appearance: brown/dry/amber syrup/pale/chunky/stemmy

Smell: artificial berry kool-aid scent

Taste: bland berry flavor with heavy domestic tobacco undertones

Smoke: thick, slightly harsh

Buzz: buzz heavy enough to numb stomach and esophagus, deter appetite

Duration: 45 mins

Overall: 2/10 for $20 a tin before taxes this is garbage and a rip off. Honestly the only worse it could be is a standard cigarette. If you want that "hot box" feel from smoking a cigarette too fast as a youngster this is for you, but if you just want yummy flavor and mild smoke (and more $$$ in your wallet) I wouldn't recommend this brand of shisha personally.

Blackberry is one of my most favorite flavors of Starbuzz (alongside with Blue mist)

So far I've tried Starbuzz Blackberry and their Red Acid, both smoked a lot heavier than I prefer and the flavor died out early on leaving the taste of coals and weak tobacco for the majority of the session. I think its possibly just too dry to use without doctoring, for $20 and $25 (acid variety is $5 more) I was pretty disappointed since it's the only brand sold in smoke shops near the base.

Is all their shisha heavy smoking? Perhaps I got a really old tin or something, not much shisha is sold in this area and I bought a hose from the same place that was actually dry-rotted.

Starbuzz Pirates Cave. Tastes like green skittles and lemon lime gatorade. Thunderclouds out the ass. All time fave. 11 out of 10

Starbuzz Pumpkin Pie

Hookah: KM 32inch

Bowl: Standard

Screen/Foil: Foil

Hose: KM Hose

Coals: Coconara Cube

Base Liquid:

Appearance: Brown and messy.

Smell: Spice-y.

Taste: Very much cinnamon-y and sweet, very minor bitter taste. Pumpkin and cinnamony.

Smoke: Starbuzz.

Buzz: Mild, not overpowering.

Duration: Almost 2 hours.

I'd give the pumpkin pie alone a 6.5/10. It's good, but not an everyday smoke; for a better experience, mix in some AF Vanilla, which I find enhances the flavor and makes it seem more like real pumpkin pie.

I just packed some star buzz tangerine dream. So far the scent is beautiful. I'll post back if anything goes wrong lol.

Cosmo Power

Egyptian clay bowl

Coco Naras

KM butterfly

Smoked for about two hours before needing to replace the bowl, with the coco naras it never burned we just knew it was time to change it when it just lost it's flavor completely. Honestly this is a difficult flavor to describe, at first smell you get the familiar cool feeling of Blue Mist but something is off, once you light it up the best way to describe it is Raspberry Mist, blue mist minus the blueberries, its pretty good. The flavor could be a bit stronger though, it's not nearly as strong as Blue Mist and while that can be a good thing in many ways its also a bad thing.

I give it a 4/5, nice flavor and decent clouds but still a little something to be desired.