Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest TheRingKing

Best shisha flavor mixes

Question

Guest TheRingKing

I think the best part of smoking hookah is mixing flavors to get new tastes. I've been unable to find a website dedicated to info on the best flavors mixes. I try new flavors all the time, and I will continue posting as I discover new tasty mixes. Here are a few of my favorites:

(10%) Al Fakher Mint & (90%) Al Fakher Watermelon

(10%) Al Fakher Mint & (90%) Al Fakher Orange

Al Fakher Mint & Pretty much anything is great

(75-85%) Raspberry (Starbuzz is great, but pretty much any brand will do) & (15-25%) Layalina Passion

(65%) Starbuzz Code 69 & (35%) Starbuzz Pink

(85%) Romman Cola & (15%) Al Fakher Mixed Berry

(70%) Al Fakher Orange & (30%) Starbuzz Mango

(15%) Al Fakher Mint & (85%) Starbuzz Pink

I've never tried either.

I like mixing 50/50 AF soft black and Nakhla Cherry.

I also smoke a powerhouse blend that is 50/50 cardamom and mint. Brand doesn't matter much but I usually use AF. It will blow your sinuses out the back of your head.

Not sure if anyone else has tricks for mixing, but lately i have been taking and empty starbuzz 100g can and putting whatever flavors i want in that (about a bowls worth, a pinch of this a pinch of that), i then put the lid on and shake up all the different shisha's, this allows them to thuroughly mix as well as break up and lossen up the shisha for a better smoke... anyone else have a trick to mixing?

I don't find any tricks to really effect the smoke since the proper packing of the tobacco matters more than how you mix it.

I am a big fan of lemon mint. I also mix classic tobacco like AF Soft Black and Nak Zaghloul into most things I smoke.

Well .. if you live in the indian subcontinent you might not be familiar with most of the flaovrs mentioned here.

So you might wanna try these combinations.

Mint + Almost anyhthing tastes good if you're a starter.

Silver fox (Double apple) + Pan Rasna

Grape + Mint

Pan + Kiwi

Chocolate + Bubblegum

Coffee + Bubblegum

Rose + Chocolate

Rose + Coffee

Milk Rose + Mint

Fruit Rapture + Pan/Pan Rasna

Nirvana + Mint

When using Double Mint or Ice mint make sure you don't use too much or you'll ruin the Feel of the other flavor

Enjoy!

:D

i mixed nahkla sweet melon, fantasia strawberry lemonade and starbuzz colosuss mint in my three headed bowl. very tasty and amazing clouds of smoke. my best mix to date. i am really loving the sweet melon. highly recomend.

I will suggest you some kick-ass flavour mixes if you make it properly

40% Al Fakher ( Cinnamon) + 40% Al Fakher(cardamom) and + 20% (Mint) of any brand preffered Al Fakher

the above is my all time favorite

other ones are

50 Kiwi + 30 Grape + 20 Al Fakher Gum ( not bubble gum)

70 double apple + 15 Peach + 15 MInt

30 Peach + 50 Apricot + 20 mint/pan rasna/supari/pan salsa

Please try these ones and let me know how do you guys find it and i will give more recipes later

Hookah is my life :D

These are some of the mixes I've done so far with Social Smoke dulce de leche:

40% Al Fakher apple and 60% social smoke dulce de leche. - Decent

50% social smoke watermelon and 50% double apple Bahrain tobacco - PERFECT MIX

50/50 dulce de leche and strawberry - Decent

50/50 dulce de leche and Nakhla watermelon mizo. - PERFECT MIX- TONS of ice in the base to act as a diffuser (3 trays) and 4 altoids. using a vortex, put the dulce de leche on the bottom and the watermelon on top so when the watermelon flavor runs out, the dulce de leche kicks in so your session ends in on a mellow sweet note.

Lately I've been mixing everything with nak mizo mint. It's such a good mixer

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

last night we mixed social smoke twisted, social smoke mobster, and social smoke vegas bomb

it was very good

I have got to try that!!!!!!!!! I just ordered vegas bomb and mobster, I already have twisted. I'll make sure to try that mix of yours.

All Tangiers Mixes we've made recently:

Prickly Pear

33% Cactus Fruit

33% New Lime

33% Pear

Blueberry Thyme Lemonade

40% Blue Gumball

40% Lemon

20% Blue Flower

West Indie Cider

40% Kashmir Apple

40% Horchata

20% Blackthorn

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, too lazy to read through. But I love to mix lemon or strongish citrus flavors with a little bit of rose or jasmine. Doesn't matter what brand, but AF jasmine is delicious. It works with melon flavors too.

social Smoke sex panther and cinnamon spice. About 60% cinnamon spice on the bottom and 40% sex panther on top. That way when the sweetness of the melon is mellowing out, the cinnamon starts to creep in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, too lazy to read through. But I love to mix lemon or strongish citrus flavors with a little bit of rose or jasmine. Doesn't matter what brand, but AF jasmine is delicious. It works with melon flavors too.

AF jasmine is on my list of flavors to try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk