Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest TheRingKing

Best shisha flavor mixes

Question

Guest TheRingKing

I think the best part of smoking hookah is mixing flavors to get new tastes. I've been unable to find a website dedicated to info on the best flavors mixes. I try new flavors all the time, and I will continue posting as I discover new tasty mixes. Here are a few of my favorites:

(10%) Al Fakher Mint & (90%) Al Fakher Watermelon

(10%) Al Fakher Mint & (90%) Al Fakher Orange

Al Fakher Mint & Pretty much anything is great

(75-85%) Raspberry (Starbuzz is great, but pretty much any brand will do) & (15-25%) Layalina Passion

(65%) Starbuzz Code 69 & (35%) Starbuzz Pink

(85%) Romman Cola & (15%) Al Fakher Mixed Berry

(70%) Al Fakher Orange & (30%) Starbuzz Mango

(15%) Al Fakher Mint & (85%) Starbuzz Pink

AF jasmine is on my list of flavors to try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like it a lot, but not very often. That goes for any floral flavor, they are a once in a while kind of flavor.

A great flavor mix to do when you are tired of fruity flavors is:

AF coconut

AF chocolate

And of course AF mint

It makes for a very rich sweet flavor with great clouds

Sent from my SM-N900V using Hookah.org mobile app

I don't have one of the best shisha mixes but it is interesting, I call it...

FRIED PICKLE

Al Fakher Lemon (50%)

Al Fakher Coconut (50%)

I mixed it intending to make a cheap cocojumbo from starbuzz. It tastes similar during the first session, but I didn't smoke it for about 1-2 weeks. I kept it in a sealed container and when I opened it again, it smelled like a dill pickle! I loaded it up after a few more days when my friends could try it with me and it really did taste like a fair fried pickle, thus the name. Hope you try it out and see if you get the same results because this was really weird to me.  :P

I don't have one of the best shisha mixes but it is interesting, I call it...

FRIED PICKLE

Al Fakher Lemon (50%)

Al Fakher Coconut (50%)

I mixed it intending to make a cheap cocojumbo from starbuzz. It tastes similar during the first session, but I didn't smoke it for about 1-2 weeks. I kept it in a sealed container and when I opened it again, it smelled like a dill pickle! I loaded it up after a few more days when my friends could try it with me and it really did taste like a fair fried pickle, thus the name. Hope you try it out and see if you get the same results because this was really weird to me.  :P

oh that's interesting. I hate pickles but I wonder if you can make it taste like a fresh pickle with some ice in the base and throw in some mint shisha.

oh that's interesting. I hate pickles but I wonder if you can make it taste like a fresh pickle with some ice in the base and throw in some mint shisha.

it wasn't like a burnt pickle taste or a pickle from a jar, more like a battered juicy pickle fried in oil

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

it wasn't like a burnt pickle taste or a pickle from a jar, more like a battered juicy pickle fried in oil

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

That's definitely a new one.  Also, welcome to the forums tyrule!

The lounge I was in Friday night mixed starbuzz code 69 & pirates cave together, that was a very good mix, one that I will definitely duplicate

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

Social smoke blue raspberry and social smoke mobster

At fumari a employee suggested white gummi and ambrosia and its a perfect mix.

Also mint chocolate chill and white gummi is like a bag of andes mints and gummi bears mixed it's a dessert smoke all the way

Haze orange swirl and omg mixed is great as well.

My fav. mix is like 40% nakhla rose, 40% nakhla mizo guava and 20% nakhla jasmine = GuRoJa

Can't tell you other mixes because you dont know the brands or its impossible to get.