Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Al Fakher Tobacco Flavors Reviews

I see its been a while since there's been an Al Fakher review so I thought I'd post one.

Al Fakher caffe latte-

I won't bother talking about the cut or wetness because its the usual al fakher.

The smell of the shisha has a coffee or cappuccino smell to it.

I used 2 of the pre scored exotica coals.

The taste was very good. I'd say there was definitely a good coffee taste to it with a little bit of a chocolate taste as well. I don't really rate shisha by numbers so I'll just say I definitely recommend this to any coffee lovers or someone looking to get away from a fruity tobacco.

I just sat down at this coffee shop, got my coffee, and started working on the site... too bad they dont have a coffee flavored hookah. lol

Haha that would be awesome. You gave me a great idea for when I smoke that flavor again tonight. Gonna brew me a nice cup of coffee. Wonder what would happen if I put some coffee in the base. But I'd never do that to my KM. Maybe ill convince a friend to do it in their hookah.

Haha that would be awesome. You gave me a great idea for when I smoke that flavor again tonight. Gonna brew me a nice cup of coffee. Wonder what would happen if I put some coffee in the base. But I'd never do that to my KM. Maybe ill convince a friend to do it in their hookah.

haha, yes. smell of coffee will stay in the base for a good while