Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah Competition #5 Winner - Vote

Entries on the funniest hookah experience:

Chodgey5

Me and my college buddies were smoking hookah at school. Now, hookahs are illegal on campus, so we smoke out of the room, with a fan blowing out the window so the fire alarms don't go off. We had finished smoking, and I pulled the coal off the top and placed it on the charcoal plate. I told my buddy (Fogul) that we were all done, and he says, "No, let me get one more rip off it." So, Fogul comes over, grabs the tongs, and grabs the coal from the plate. As hes going to put the coal back on the bowl, he drops the coal right onto a pillow that happened to be on a chair underneath the window sill we were smoking out of. The pillow starts to burn, as Fogul, desperate for one more hit, tries to grab the coal from the pillow. Me and my buddy, Aaron, see this happen so we run over to the window, smoke is starting to bellow form the pillow, and Fogul is still trying to grab the coal. "Fogul!, what the f*ck are you doing!" I grab the pillow and throw the coal to the ground, grab a water bottle that was nearby, and pour water all over the ground (where the coal was) and enough on the pillow to keep it from burning. Needless to say, we still smoke hookah from our window, but we make sure that there is nothing too flammable around the hookah, and we make sure Fogul doesn't touch the coals whatsoever.

TheCoolKid

Alright heres mine. Sooo me and my cousin are in the garage packn a new bowl. So we get to chief'n it and were having a pretty good session. Well all of a sudden the door opens and we both look up and guess who it is..... Its my grandma lmao. Omg the look on.her face wen.she saw my cuzn blow out smoke she assumed we were doing 'drugs' because shes never seen a hookah ever. Well shes asks us what we are smoking and we expaind and us thinking she was gunna slap us for offering but she gets my hose nd take a fatass draw nd out of no where shes blowing O's like a bossss!!!! Me and my cousin could not stop laughing. Then shes just gives it back and walks out nd were hella laughing and shockd at the same time. #priceless!

Pineappledaddy

juandong and were having a post lunch session a few years ago. juan sitting on the couch, the hookah on the floor between his legs, me on the ground other side of the couch. we had gotten aboot 25 mins into our session, talking aboot women,cars, and other manly pursuits when we decided to get some cool action pics for the book of the faces ( see what i did there hahah ). so we were filling beer mugs with smoke , our attempts at blowing rings , doing the biggest clouds we could do, me trying to do the french inhale which saddly looks like a cock eyed buddahs oh face, ect. as i was doing a big draw so that i can do a huge cloud juandong lets loose a squeeker. now keep in mind the hookah is devastatingly placed within his spread eagle. it was like one of those slow motion movie moments. i hear his wind breakage but it was too late. the noxious bowel fog shot right down the hookah, through the hose and now into my lungs!!!! .... i could taste everything!! sweet baby jesus it was fowl !!strawberry and ass is a horrible. juandong laughed and laughed as I flailed aboot floor and coughed. For those think it isnt possible i have first hand knowledge that if the fart is bad enough youre getting ass hookah. then not so funny, now..... hilarious !!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175[/ATTACH]

JuanDong

Okay here's mine- a few years ago me and pineapple daddy, decided on smoking some new shisha, so we go to the smoke shop and get tangiers. Well we thought we were the shi$t and could smoke anything, so we get to his place, pack a bowl and we get it going, I then try to take a big hit and just cough up a storm, pineapple daddy then asks if its harsh, and I say no, I just can't take a big hit, so he tries and he coughs. We finally get to smoke it without coughing, then we stand up, and its like were both drunk, we wobble to the stairs, and he goes down the stairs fine, I take four steps down it, and I deluxe that if I go anymore, ill fall, so I sat down and scouted on my ass down the stairs and for awhile after that, we smoked downstairs.

Render

riends of mine decided to go to a friends house last year for the day before new years, we decided to mix strawberry lemonade and peach, it was awesome. So we were smoking it and one friend that never smoked got light headed and went all wonky on us. The rick roll song was on aka never guna give you up... He started doing the dance to it. Another friend decided to do the irish heal clicks goung swag at the end, we all started laughing and then played halo. Ad one friend got ip to go to the kitchen he tripped over two chairs and landed on his butt making a squeeking noise. When we decided to go outside and smoke more it got foggy out, we told our one friend to run theough the fog and his reply was its a wall of fog, you cant run through walls. We all went its fog just run, so he gets up and runs but trips and continues to run.

TheCoolKid, did you actually vote or did you just post your vote as a comment?

I like the idea of two winners. pineappledaddy and TheCoolKid are both winners.

I just placed an order 50 mouse pads with our hookah mascot on it. As soon as the get here the first two are you yours

Juan and cool kid both for the same amount of votes and you said that there were two winners so I say this be a 3 way..... But not the fun kind bc Juan and cool kid arnt women

I thought TheCoolKid posted his vote by his comment which makes his votes 2 (equal to yours). The other vote in the poll right now is not by TheCoolKid.

Any suggestions on the new contest? Let's make it a good one and I'll come up with good prizes for it.

Mike is in charge of the competitions from now on, so I'm very hopeful (as oppose to me running them, lol)