Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

Hookah competition #8 hookah cribs

COMPETITION: show us where you smoke your hookah. EITHER take up to 4 pictures or video no longer than 2mins of your hookah cribs. winner will be buy vote. * HOOKAH LOUNGES DO NOT COUNT* ends 3/6/12

hookacribs.jpg

PRIZE: coal holder

coalholder-1.gif

If I can still submit an entry I will tonight once I get back home

Submissions are here on the post, the voting will begin once the competition is over.

Well my crib isn't special except a tv dinner pop out table and a tv in the garage, but for any future competition exactly where would I put the pictures? On the thread itself or message it to you guys cause I don't see any pics here and don't wanna be the idiot to do so

Alright. Fine. I'm setting up my seating and hookah now. I'll get a picture up in a little while. I like to let the members win stuff without competing with a mod, but since nobody else is down for it...

I just like to let prizes and gifts go to the members before they ever get to me.

Here is my meager smoking area.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]268[/ATTACH]

Yeah sorry pineapple, i won't be able to do this one :( between the business and all, i don't have time to even smoke, but i'm definitely in the next one.

Dude... rocking the Toshiba. I love it. I think we have the exact same one.

Editor's Note: No pun intended... xD just realized its on a rocking chair

I like my Toshiba, but the keyboard is going a little funky on me. Not a great thing to happen for someone who makes their living by writing. lol.

And yes, I love that rocking chair. Was being thrown away because the finish was ruined and the wicker was broken. I removed all the wicker, sanded it down and re-stained it. I'm considering doing a clear coat for protection, but I'm not sure I want it to have a glossy finish. I may just oil it instead.