Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

Hookah competition #8 hookah cribs

Yeah, at the tech school snap on is half off and this box was even bigger discount cause they repo it from someone who didn't pay there bills so it was a steal. White isn't exactly the color I wanted but for the price I wouldnt have cared if it was pink... Well maybe a little

Well I took two more pics for you guys to get a little more in depth. Pretty simple no computer for me too broke. Just an android, tv and sometimes my ps3 when I feel like moving it to the garage. And the second pic is where all my supplies are and as you can see I made useful of the snap on box. I knew there was another purpose for it... Oops

Yeah, at the tech school snap on is half off and this box was even bigger discount cause they repo it from someone who didn't pay there bills so it was a steal. White isn't exactly the color I wanted but for the price I wouldnt have cared if it was pink... Well maybe a little

nah white is a mean color brotha my matco box is talon orange with metallic blue handles. i forget have you graduated yet?

Yeah, graduated last july. Not in a shop yet, its hard down here in florida. Everyone telling me to go further north for work but I got side work for now.

its hard everywhere. i just got picked up by this bad ass german specialty shop. $100,000+ porcshes and so on. but before that i was at buckys. and ran my own shop for awhile. im stoked for this shop. my advise to you is to paper every shop you see. literally i hit every shop around me. then i found this shop. for you as an entry level tech you should find work soon. there are alot of shops looking for enrty level techs