Nima

Where is everyone from?

Grew up in Boone, NC.

Moved to Nashville, went to Arkansas for school, transferred to Bowling Green, KY for school, moved to Williamsburg, VA for work, hated it, came back to the BG... it's where I wanna be. Actually, I wanna be back in Boone. I miss the snow and the cold and the mountains, yay. But I'm happy here!

Smokerring I actually live just about 40 45 mins from Boone my gf live in Wilkes county so I'm up there a lot I'm actually from yadkin count NC not much to do here but hit the mountains I go up to app ski mountain a lot during this time to hit the slopes:)

I lived in Indiana and Ohio and Illinois for a while and now in Texas. I can tell you that i dont miss the cold and the snow even a bit

Smokerring I actually live just about 40 45 mins from Boone my gf live in Wilkes county so I'm up there a lot I'm actually from yadkin count NC not much to do here but hit the mountains I go up to app ski mountain a lot during this time to hit the slopes:)

That's awesome! Sorry I'm just now responding to this. I miss Boone a lot so I jealous that you live so close! I wrestled in high school so I remember wrestling against schools in your area. My parents would visit down in that area every once in a while too. Beech is my favorite place to ski. I need to make a trip back there one winter to do so more skiing!

Once our company is grounded in a few locations, I would LOVE to open a hookah lounge in boone, but we will have to see!

I hail from New Zealand, of French, English and Scottish ancestry. I've led a peripatetic life so far and currently reside in Thorpe Bay, a place, I am reliably informed, "exists only in the minds of those who live there" but which can be found in the south east of the UK.

Nice, a good friend of mine was from New Zealand. Its a beautiful country

Nice, I went to Montreal, Toronto, and Niagara Falls last year in May. Great area and a whole lot of hookah bars (even though tobacco is so expensive there)

I cant find tobacco anywhere around here. Everything is herbal unless I go to the states. If you know of any places in the falls area let me know!