Nima

Where is everyone from?

That explains the Phillies ball cap, thats my team

Yeah, I went to watch a game while there. Collection a few mlb caps in each of the cities I visited. I really want to go back to Philly sometime. Will take my wife to see it. I stayed a few blocks south of city hall in South broad. Awesome apartments. Even had one of the Eagles players staying in our block
  • Like 1

Manassas area

That's awesome!!!! every time we drive to Myrtle Beach I make fun of Manassas (man-asses) and dumbfries when we drive by LOL

That's awesome!!!! every time we drive to Myrtle Beach I make fun of Manassas (man-asses) and dumbfries when we drive by LOL

trust me i do too haha
  • Like 1

I was born in the Dominican Republic and lived there till I was 14. Now I live in boring New Jersey.

• Like 2

Born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah (West Jordan suburbs specifically) fled that horrible place when I was 21 to Boise, Idaho (pretty much lesser Utah) and now have been in Olympia Washington for several years, and I like it here.  Port towns can be fun.

• Like 1

I was born in Alexandria Va, lives for 10 years in Frederick MD 6 in Lexington KY and columbus Ohio for 4 now. A few places in between, WV,TN, PA, DE nothing tropic tho

• Like 1

I was born in Alexandria Va, lives for 10 years in Frederick MD 6 in Lexington KY and columbus Ohio for 4 now. A few places in between, WV,TN, PA, DE nothing tropic tho

I live by manassas va right now

• Like 1

Nice I was really young so I don't remember it well but I have an uncle and family friend that live near Richmond I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Currently back in WV, but got a chance to live in South Lake Tahoe for a few years. It was nice.

• Like 2

I live by manassas va right now

I still laugh my ass off when I see the name manassas and dumbfries. Pass through it when we drive to myrtle beach.

Grew up in Iowa, lived in VA for a bit (Fairfax area, loved it!), back in Iowa.

My ex brother in law was from Iowa and he used to say that it stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around. I.O.W.A.

I thought it was funny as hell. Please forgive me if I offend you with the joke because I don't mean to. It's just that it has stuck with me since he said it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dd0723 said:

My ex brother in law was from Iowa and he used to say that it stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around. I.O.W.A.

I thought it was funny as hell. Please forgive me if I offend you with the joke because I don't mean to. It's just that it has stuck with me since he said it.

No offense taken - I hear it all the time from people who aren't from Iowa (and some people who live in IA)!  :P I think it's interesting (though untrue) - a lot of Minnesotans consider Iowans to be fairly backwards, Iowans feel the same about people from Missouri, MO folk say similar things about individuals from Arkansas... haha.

Edited by iotterbeinbed
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dd0723 said: My ex brother in law was from Iowa and he used to say that it stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around. I.O.W.A.

No offense taken - I hear it all the time from people who aren't from Iowa (and some people who live in IA)!   I think it's interesting (though untrue) - a lot of Minnesotans consider Iowans to be fairly backwards, Iowans feel the same about people from Missouri, MO folk say similar things about individuals from Arkansas... haha.

Yeah it's just crap people say. He was super smart and rose through the navy ranks super fast. His whole family was awesome and very business savvy and very wealthy so I know they are not idiots lol.

It's the same we us Dominicans too. We freaking hate Puerto Ricans and have no clue as to why.

• Like 1