Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Anyone tried Haze tobacco?

Question

I went to a lounge in Houston (Cafe Luxor) and they were pushing Haze tobacco. It seemed to me like an immitation of Starbuzz, or Social Smoke - but then again many of the new shisha brands are...

Yes! I've bought a few 250g containers here in a local hookah lounge and out of all I'd recommend Intensity. The lounge offers every flavor of Haze and it doesnt seem to upset me ;)

I've tried a few different flavors. Trash can punch, peach cooler, seduction and double bubble. I really enjoy them, the clouds are huge. I smoke them in a madgy zidan

i was actually just fixing to ask the same thing.. I've been seeing it pop up everywhere.. havent tried it yet though. Does anyone have a description on what it looks like? is it really juicy? or is it kind of dry?

@Pjoubre It's very wet shisha and their cuts are sort of like Starbuzz cuts. Nice flavors and great clouds. I'd recommend checking out the haze tobacco site and watching reviews :D.

Also the tins that they come manufactured in have a very air tight lid. It's very helpful but, sometimes a pain taking off if shisha juice gathers around the rim.

Haze is primarily all I smoke. It gives great clouds and has good flavor. Their melon blast Is excellent. Also another good one is peachella and quack quack.

I bought the guava flavor last night for my friends and I and we didn't take too well to it but we also got the citrus and that we enjoyed more.

I bought the guava flavor last night for my friends and I and we didn't take too well to it but we also got the citrus and that we enjoyed more.

What put you of about the guava?

Ive tried all shisha and I'd have to say haze is number 3 to me that al-farqah stuff is the best and 2nd is starbuzz.

If that's the case, I seriously doubt you've tried all types of hookah tobacco. Even i haven't tried them all, but I can tell you that SB is pretty far from the top of my list.

Haze tobacco is an amazing molassal made with a honey binder and an extreme amount of glycerin.

The earlier flavors in their lines like melon blast or intensity are very good but DID give me a slight buzz when I tried them. Since this thread started haze has re-vamped their cut and flavor profiles. I see them to be in the top 3 brands as 2014 came to a close, second only to nakhla for me and beating tangiers out by just a tad.

Many known reviewers in the community regard Haze's 2014 flavors Carnival Nights, 5 cents a cup, Bananarama, and cucumberita as the best the brand has debuted. Who knows what 2015 will hold.

I highly recommend picking up this brand, not every flavor is a HIT but many will satisfy your shisha needs!

Also they reach just about everyone as they have incorporated cheech and chong and jazzie pha into special tobacco lines, that's some crazy amount of diversity between those names!

Go out and #BlazeWithHaze people, it's a great brand with an awesome team behind them.

I gotta say, Haze is one of those brands that I like but I don't miss.  I've tried about a dozen of their flavors.  Every time, they're great.  But they are forgettable for me.

I wish my local stores would carry it so the only way for me to try it is to order it online, but I just don't feel moved enough to order it.