Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Anyone tried Haze tobacco?

Question

I went to a lounge in Houston (Cafe Luxor) and they were pushing Haze tobacco. It seemed to me like an immitation of Starbuzz, or Social Smoke - but then again many of the new shisha brands are...

I used to not like haze all that much. I had orange swirl and wasn't overly impressed. It was good, but not the best. Then I started trying more flavors and I love it now. They are super unique and tasty. And it takes heat really well too once you get the packing down.

I wish my local stores would carry it so the only way for me to try it is to order it online, but I just don't feel moved enough to order it.

I think you would like their flavor subzero. Its a plan flavor with sweet mint and floral which comes off as a subtle rose. I tried it recently and its great.

Subzero tasted really artificial to me. It also tasted more menthol-y than mint. But just my opinion.

i agree with you. Im a mint smoker and subzero just didnt do anything for me. It wasnt strong either imo and just tasted weird. Haze hasnt been a brand ive liked so far