Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

I need your help on "Hookah Story Video Contest" (coming up)

Starting next Monday we'll have a new contest with the title "Hookah Story Video Contest". To enter contestant will have to make a video telling/acting a hookah story.

I need your help to come up with rules and instructions on it so help me out here...

Guest xStingstreeTx

I would say tell us a story about when you were smoking hookah and something funny happened. Did you drop a coal on your cat, then your cat bit your dog? Did your friend drink the hookah water from the base which was smoked out of for 8 sessions? If you got it on video or maybe you want to make up your own funny hookah situation go ahead and submit it!

See the thing that is weird is I can go buy a hookah from a store and buy shisha and coils and have a relaxing evening but you are trying to say I should of not been allowed to join this app/sit

well in the US you not supposed to be able to buy tobacco products if your under 18. So if your in the USA your breaking the law and also the store that selling it to is also breaking the law.

edm

I was just wondering if you could mix tobacco and shisha..and no you dont have to be 18 to buy a hookah or tobacco free shisha. I know that for sure cuz I buy tobacco free shisha..

Kevin, Are you saying you are under 18? One of the requirements for this forum is to be 18+ (required by law)

Did a little research on this and he is able to buy tobacco free shisha depending on state law and how it's worded but he shouldn't be able to buy the hookah itself. Wasn't this brought up in another thread?

I never did buy a hookah from the store I go to but I am sure I asked them and cuz there is no tabbaco include in the hookah itself I would be able to buy it...

In Canada, you must be 18 or 19 years of age or older (depending on province/territory) to purchase tobacco products. You may be 16 or older to use tobacco products in certain provinces, and 18 years of age to use tobacco products in Alberta.

Depends on where he lives, since he's from Canada.

edm