Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

I need your help on "Hookah Story Video Contest" (coming up)

Ok I am going to check with the girl I was talking to at the store I was at I am going to see what she says about that maybe you are right you have to be 18 to get a hookah..I am not sure so I am not going to say you are wrong. .

one night my girl, my bestfriend and his girl and I went up to his grandmas house to smoke hookah. and we got a few bowl in and were not supposed to be up there because there selling the house. so were smoking and we were about to put ice in the base and i told my bestfriend to hold the coals and his dumbassdidnt listen so i take the stem out and the coals go ahooting up in the air. one lands on my arm and then they both land on the carpet. little do we lnow my tongs were in the kitchen and the coals were burnimg the carpet. so my friend and i pick them up and throw them on the table. after my bestfriend starts freakimg out saying shittt the carpets stained and burned. so our minds both thought. okay cut the carpet from another place and glue it over the stain. so we do that and find out that we cant find glue in his gmas house because theyve cleared out the house to sell it. so the girls are looking for glue and me amd my friend are cutting carpet. the girls find glue that is completely hard and the carpet we cut doesnt match the carpet we burnt. so we were in a pickle. we had to run upstairs and cut carpet while we put the glue in the microwave to warm it up. towards the end we got everything finished. little to find out last week my bestfriends dad asked where the burn mark came from. ahaha was such a fun night.