Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ammoguru2116

My 'Ladies'

These are on my profile page, but I thought I'd try to post them on here again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]421[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]422[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423[/ATTACH]

Ammo nice pics, Love the triple bowl, I've always wanted to try one. Just curious how do you post pics? I think I read in another post that you cant just paste photos. Haven't tried yet.

Hey, thanks!!

My sister in law is currently going to decorate the base on the Havana.

There is a picture icon just above the text box. Click on it and just follow what it says!

That's awesome. That's an awesome idea. I see what you're talking about with the photo. Thanks

Those are nice hookahs. You can also never have enough hoses!

Finally got a chance to snap a pic. Got a KM Halzone and Mya Petite. Got the petite for free with the KM.

Finally got a chance to snap a pic. Got a KM Halzone and Mya Petite. Got the petite for free with the KM.

The big one looks almost Star Wars-like.

Sorry. Im a Star Wars geek

Here is the larger hookah, but this time with a makeover...

Shout out to my sister in law for the deco...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]436[/ATTACH]

I gotta say that is so friggin cool. She did an awesome job. How'd she do it? Very cool touch to that hookah because it already had the chains on it.

I completely forgot about this hookah. It was given to me by a friend . When he gave it to me it looked terrible. I cleaned and shined it but unfortunately couldn't get it to smoke. Since it was about 4 feet tall it made for an awesome decoration and conversation piece.

I completely forgot about this hookah. It was given to me by a friend . When he gave it to me it looked terrible. I cleaned and shined it but unfortunately couldn't get it to smoke. Since it was about 4 feet tall it made for an awesome decoration and conversation piece.

Friggin cool!

Thanks! i was really bummed that i couldn't get it to smoke. The bowl was friggin huge. I honestly think it could have taken close to 200-250 grams. There was no way of getting that hookah airtight.

haha, that's funny. Is it ok if i post it on our FB page?

haha, that's funny. Is it ok if i post it on our FB page?

Absolutely!!

Is it ok if I use it as an entry in the Hookah pose contest?

Absolutely!!

Is it ok if I use it as an entry in the Hookah pose contest?

It wouldnt work for this month's theme but we'll have a hookah w/ pet contest next month and you can use it there

I think those are hose hangers at the top and r upside down. Not sure but just guessing

Sent from my PC36100 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yea you're right they are hose hangers and they do look upside down lol. I never noticed that.