Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Three $20 git cards a month to top forum members

Haha. I do believe it is after having 500 posts

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I like hookah king

All hail the Hookah King!

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

That just reminded me of this guy who does reviews on youtube that calls himself "the true hookah king" lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

All hail the Hookah King!

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

No, no. I'm more of a hookah jarl. Nima is the real hookah king.

haha, you know I probably know less about hookahs than half the active people on the forum. I used to smoke a lot of hookah when I was in college but I dont get to smoke as much anymore (and therefore to try new flavors and products).

Paul on the other hand, is definitely a hookah king

haha, you know I probably know less about hookahs than half the active people on the forum. I used to smoke a lot of hookah when I was in college but I dont get to smoke as much anymore (and therefore to try new flavors and products).

Paul on the other hand, is definitely a hookah king

Why doesn't Paul ever visit us anyway? He spends all his time on Hookah Pro, what a traitor. lol Kidding of course, but it would be great to have him around! His knowledge and experience would be very valuable here.

I now... have a goal!

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

I prefer quality over quantity.

Who is to say that we can't have both. I'll admit that my posts aren't always the best but I try to make it worth reading. Excluding this post. This was a stupid post. Haha

I like talking as naturally as possibly cause it makes this feel more like a really fun hookah session

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yeah I like to do that as well. To me it feels like a conversation instead of random information

That just reminded me of this guy who does reviews on youtube that calls himself "the true hookah king" lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

after I read this, you know i had to go check him out. It's really hard to take him seriously. What makes him the king anyway? that's just a self-proclaimed title. AHAHAHA. He should really make a video without calling everybody stupid. Not much of a...scholar, is he?

here! here!!!! Nima is the TRUE Hookah King!.

He obviously hasn't met the real kings, us. Haha.

Who is to say that we can't have both. I'll admit that my posts aren't always the best but I try to make it worth reading. Excluding this post. This was a stupid post. Haha

and they are funny too. :)

He obviously hasn't met the real kings, us. Haha.

hahaha, true. he's definitely a character though. You should check him out just for the laughs. I've watched 2 of his videos and now I'm on my third just because I'm laughing my ass off over here. :rofl:

I have watched a couple, not a fan though. I prefer what we have going on here. Videos are good but unless you have a real community you can become biased

:rofl: :rofl: I think this "True Hookah King" is on something else besides shisha. Thanks Hookahhooligan for the great laughs. :rofl: :rofl:

Why doesn't Paul ever visit us anyway? He spends all his time on Hookah Pro, what a traitor. lol Kidding of course, but it would be great to have him around! His knowledge and experience would be very valuable here.

Is he really? I think I created an account there but I never visited. I checked out other forums and site, but this one is the best, and the people are just so freaking awesome!. I love talking to everybody here.

Hes a super moderator on hookah pro, long time member, probably before he started doing videos and writing for hookah.org. I post there every now and then but its not nice conversation like here, mostly arguing about who's hookah methods are the best. Meh, not really for me.

And yea the "true" hookah king is good for laughs, I subscribed to him on youtube because I think his videos are funny lol I laugh at the end of his videos where he calls it vaping instead of smoking.

Isn't it technically vaporizing? You are indirectly heating a tobacco soaked in molasses and glycerin. The tobacco isn't even needed as you can tell by the steam stones and herbal shisha. In my opinion, not very a scientific one, it would be classified as a type of vaporization

Is he really? I think I created an account there but I never visited. I checked out other forums and site, but this one is the best, and the people are just so freaking awesome!. I love talking to everybody here.

Hes a super moderator on hookah pro, long time member, probably before he started doing videos and writing for hookah.org. I post there every now and then but its not nice conversation like here, mostly arguing about who's hookah methods are the best. Meh, not really for me.

And yea the "true" hookah king is good for laughs, I subscribed to him on youtube because I think his videos are funny lol I laugh at the end of his videos where he calls it vaping instead of smoking.

Yes, Paul was a moderator and an active member on Hookah Pro before he ever came to Hookah.org. That being said I've been working with Paul for over 6+ years now. He is awesome.