Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Three $20 git cards a month to top forum members

Awesome! Never made my purchase however because I got tired of the back and forth. Might try again in the future

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Awesome! Never made my purchase however because I got tired of the back and forth. Might try again in the future

What happened to your last order? I thought everything went through

What happened to your last order? I thought everything went through

They only accepted the two gift cards. Everything would have gone through if I had enough on my Visa but that was a prepaid card with only $15 on it for shipping.

They only accepted the two gift cards. Everything would have gone through if I had enough on my Visa but that was a prepaid card with only $15 on it for shipping.

Ok. I would use those cards sooner than later so they wont have issues with them again

That's what I figured. But if we have the chance to get $40 cards then that won't be an issue. More incentive to make a purchase

Will do Doug! Our contestant had a choice between a half kilogram container of shisha or a new bowl! Come select your prize!

I just read this... that's like saying "gas for a year or an oil change."

Damn, you're right although some bowls cost more than half a kilo of shisha. Then obviously we will also include a washable hose and grommets. 

Did your order go over that what you had on your card? Their shipping is always $5.99 until you hit $75, then it's free shipping. I know when I placed my last order I went WAY over and I had to use my girlfriend's Visa because at the time I only had a MasterCard. 

Well I had a $79 order but since only two of the four gift cards were accepted only $40 was going to be covered.

Damn, you're right although some bowls cost more than half a kilo of shisha. Then obviously we will also include a washable hose and grommets. 

You guys kill me... LOL so freaking funny. I never claimed my prize, does that mean I forfeit for waiting so long? HAHAHAHA

Well I had a $79 order but since only two of the four gift cards were accepted only $40 was going to be covered.

ahhhhh ok, that's what I figured. That reminds me I should use my last one before there are any issues, but Brittaney is pretty cool at taking care of everything. I'm surprised you had so much trouble.

I'm going to chalk it up as customer service karma. I usually get great customer service and things end up being better than usual or I get more things than I requested. Now I did get good customer service from them but it just didn't work out how I wanted. I'll try to do business with them at a later date, I haven't given up yet. 

You guys kill me... LOL so freaking funny. I never claimed my prize, does that mean I forfeit for waiting so long? HAHAHAHA

offer expires 7/29/2014 11:59pm EST. sorry, too late.