Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Three $20 git cards a month to top forum members

Looks like I've been slacking as well. However since I moved into my new apartment on Feb 7th, the cable company still hasn't come set up the internet.. so I can only post from my phone.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Mostly welding or construction since I know it, I've been welding since 2006 and I love it. But I'll take anything that involves labor and will keep my hands busy. Had an interview Monday the 10th for a pest control gig but have yet to hear back.

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Just keep trying :) its really frustrating trust me I know I went through the same thing recently I was applying to 5+ jobs a day and didn't land anything until 3 months later. Youll find something eventually just give it time.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

So as if I wasn't slacking enough, come Monday I'll be slacking even more. I got a job :P

Congratulations!

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Indeed, 5 days a week $10 an hour part time 30+ hours a week, so not too bad. Especially given its only part time, lol

Once I get paid and can get new coals lol, I also may buy myself a small box of cigars too. Not sure about that just yet though. Definitely new coals and a tattoo though for sure. No better way to celebrate than with a good hookah session and some fresh ink, am I right ;) lol

You are right! Im saving up for a new tattoo with my paychecks too haha I get my first check this friday I'm pumped.

Speaking of coals, I tried out chronic hookah coals the other day and I like them, they're a bit cheaper than coco naras too if you're on a budget.

Last coals I bought were Fantasia air flows. They weren't half bad especially given the fact there is hardly any need to ash them much, but there is a slight gimmicky feel to them. But you get 45 coals to a box, and at the time I got 'em I think I paid about 6 bucks, not really sure if they were on sale or if it was just a fluke but they were worth what I paid. 7 out of 10 in my opinion, three point deduction for the gimmicky feel they gave lol.

I just wrote up a review on social smokes new coals in the review forum. they're pretty awesome coals. I'd recommend them if there's a shop nearby that sells social smoke stuff.

Im getting all my hookah friends to join

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

That's awesome. :)

I'm not always free to be an active member on the forum but I'll do what I can from the website and contests point of view to make this a fun place for everyone.

I think i've landed a pretty good contest for next month with a nice Egyptian hookah as the prize too. more details coming soon...