Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

Mystique Ice Hose Tip

This! The Mizo Mint is amazingly strong, I put ice in the base and ice in my ice chamber for the ultimate chilling effect. I don't have the Mystique Ice Tip but I do have a MYA hose that has those ice capsules you put on the inside. I'm not a fan of it, they warm up fast but they do cool the smoke pretty well. I should probably dig those out of whatever box they are in and try them again

Yeah I was looking at the mya freeze hose but i kept reading negative comments about warming up too fast, so i held out for the mystique and I'm glad i did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plus Mya hoses aren't washable and they will rust even if you don't wash them. I think you made the right choice. There is another ice tip called Soguk, but I'm not sure if it works better or worse than the mystique one. Its made by Beamer.

I've seen it before and read and watched reviews it is comparable to the Mystique. I just have no real reason for an ice tip since my hookah has an ice chamber

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Plus Mya hoses aren't washable and they will rust even if you don't wash them. I think you made the right choice. There is another ice tip called Soguk, but I'm not sure if it works better or worse than the mystique one. Its made by Beamer.

Yeah i was looking at the soguk, but I was reading all over that it had some chemical leaks issues and it's way longer than the mystique. As it is right now, the handle on my hose is huge, I can only imagine putting on a soguk on it. I had to get used to the weight and height of the mystique when I put it on. It adds a lot of extra weight because it has a shitload of ice packs in there.

I’ll post pictures of my airline “ice chamber” when I get home tonight.  If I could figure out how to use a normal hose with it that thing is awesome.

I’ll post pictures of my airline “ice chamber” when I get home tonight.  If I could figure out how to use a normal hose with it that thing is awesome.

Wait I vaguely remember you talking about this before. Was it the tubing wrapped inside of a bucket? Or am I thinking of something else?

I've seen it before and read and watched reviews it is comparable to the Mystique. I just have no real reason for an ice tip since my hookah has an ice chamber

I would get a hookah with a chiller, but I think they look ugly so I never have lol

I would get a hookah with a chiller, but I think they look ugly so I never have lol

I think with the right stem design they can look good. I happen to love how my hookah looks, but that is just my opinion

I was thinking the same thing. I don't much care for how they look which is one of the reasons i got the mystique ice hose tip instead.

I think with the right stem design they can look good. I happen to love how my hookah looks, but that is just my opinion

I was thinking the same thing. I don't much care for how they look which is one of the reasons i got the mystique ice hose tip instead.

Yea, I'm not sure what it is about them but I just don't like them. Plus I honestly don't like to cool my smoke anyway because anytime I've tried it always just ruins the flavor. Aside from straight mint because that doesn't have much of a flavor anyway. I was shopping for a new KM last night and found so many that I would like if they just didn't have a chiller lol

Yea, I'm not sure what it is about them but I just don't like them. Plus I honestly don't like to cool my smoke anyway because anytime I've tried it always just ruins the flavor. Aside from straight mint because that doesn't have much of a flavor anyway. I was shopping for a new KM last night and found so many that I would like if they just didn't have a chiller lol

What ones were you looking at?

I really like the oxidized Kuwait tower

I really like the oxidized Kuwait tower

I know its smexy. lol I had to talk myself out of getting one of those Starbuzz hookahs that are new, I just can't let myself pay that much for only a stem and tray. But the grey and red one looks so ace. 

I know its smexy. lol I had to talk myself out of getting one of those Starbuzz hookahs that are new, I just can't let myself pay that much for only a stem and tray. But the grey and red one looks so ace. 

I know! They look amazing, and to me the five year warranty is a nice bonus. I highly doubt it would even needed to be used, especially if you take good care of it but it is nice that they offer it. 

The local shop I go to got the oxidized trimetal in, and I had to stop myself from getting it on the spot. 

I was just browsing at hookah-shisha. I have a few in mind:

Shamadan Tall

Oxidized Kuwait

Oxidized Trimetal

I just really dig anything oxidized lol I had a KM Trimetal in Pittsburgh that I loved but I like the oxidized one so I may get that. I dunno.

I like the simplicity of the Shamadan Tall, but man that Trimetal is freaking sweeeeeeet!!!!!

I know! They look amazing, and to me the five year warranty is a nice bonus. I highly doubt it would even needed to be used, especially if you take good care of it but it is nice that they offer it. 

The local shop I go to got the oxidized trimetal in, and I had to stop myself from getting it on the spot. 

The warranty is a load of crap, they just say that so they have another selling point to get people to pay $200 lol Plus like you said you shouldn't need to use it anyway. If it just at least had a base that matched so I didn't have to search for one, then I would pay the money. Im going to use my own bowls and hoses regardless.

Thats awesome! Theres a new shop that opened up down the road from me I need to stop in and see what they have. I don't have high hopes but sometimes they have nice pipes and good deals on coals so its worth a stop.

Yeah that is probably true. I agree that it should come with the base. You shouldn't have to find or use a base from another hookah. It should be a complete set. I can deal without a bowl or hose. But that is limiting who they are selling to. New smokers will be put off by the price tag and the fact they need to get everything else. Experienced users will contemplate it but then, like us, realize we can just get something else

Yeah that is probably true. I agree that it should come with the base. You shouldn't have to find or use a base from another hookah. It should be a complete set. I can deal without a bowl or hose. But that is limiting who they are selling to. New smokers will be put off by the price tag and the fact they need to get everything else. Experienced users will contemplate it but then, like us, realize we can just get something else

Honestly I will probably get one eventually anyway, I'm sure the price will drop at least a little bit , but who knows when. For now I'm probably gonna grab one of those ones I showed you. Its between the oxidized trimetal and the kuwait tower now lol

Honestly I will probably get one eventually anyway, I'm sure the price will drop at least a little bit , but who knows when. For now I'm probably gonna grab one of those ones I showed you. Its between the oxidized trimetal and the kuwait tower now lol

Just because of the name i would never own one. I will buy a KM before i give my money to starbuzz.

Just because of the name i would never own one. I will buy a KM before i give my money to starbuzz.

Meh, they have some shady business practices, and their shisha tastes like soap, but I can't argue that they have put out a good product here. 

I say go for the Kuwait Tower. I think the colors flow better on it. On the Trimetal the silver draws my eyes away from the black and gold. Which is, in my opinion, the best part about the hookah. 

Yea I think I might do that, I will want the trimetal eventually though just because thats what I always used to use and want one again lol

Yeah I can understand that. Every once in a while I pack up my Stargate because it was the first hookah I ever bought. Still smokes like a champ

Yeah I can understand that. Every once in a while I pack up my Stargate because it was the first hookah I ever bought. Still smokes like a champ

Stargate hookahs definitely look cool, never got to smoke one before though. 

It gets thick clouds, has a slight restriction because of the hose port. Mine has a female bowl connector, so bowls are annoying to find.