Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

Mystique Ice Hose Tip

I think it will scare allot of people away especially those who haven't been smoking that long. Maybe it will open the door for someone else to do something similar more variety is always a good thing.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

I think it will scare allot of people away especially those who haven't been smoking that long. Maybe it will open the door for someone else to do something similar more variety is always a good thing.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Definitely. Maybe Mya will step it up or something. 

I agree, if it just had a base I would pay the current price. Thankfully most vendors provide the measurements so you can get a base that fits regardless, but just in case, right? Plus its hard to find matching bases for these weird colors lol.

I actually like the solid colors of their stems, and I don't think I would care about matching it as long as it smokes great. Having their own base and a tray would make the purchase more enticing. As for the bowl and hose I'm with everybody on this, I don't care because I would just use my own. Maybe they should have it so that you can get a custom base? I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud.

I agree that matching doesn't matter so much. They do have a tray. How about they have it be an option where you can get a fully set up hookah or just the stem.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I agree that matching doesn't matter so much. They do have a tray. How about they have it be an option where you can get a fully set up hookah or just the stem.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yeah that might actually work out better. Options!!