Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

Has anyone ever tried this???

I've heard of it and have been curious to try it, but unfortunately haven't yet been able to find it anywhere.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Hookah.org mobile app

i hope its good. i am kind of a beer and shisha snob .... i maybe over critical hahahaa

Have you ever put alcohol in the base of your hookah for a smoke?

go Panthers

I have used cheap beer and (onetime) SoCo in the base. Other than the initial sharp bite, they were not too bad.

The SoCo created a more potent buzz, obviously...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Hookah.org mobile app

I have used cheap beer and (onetime) SoCo in the base. Other than the initial sharp bite, they were not too bad.

The SoCo created a more potent buzz, obviously...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Hookah.org mobile app

Hmmmmm Buzz

we the mooninites and you know that we back

I have done SoCo, beer, jager, and some fireball

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

Haha just everything left over from a party. "let's pour it in, we got this"

we the mooninites and you know that we back

Yes, in fact my suggestion is to purchase a cheap bottle of wine (white or rose is fine) and put the whole bottle of wine in the vase. When I did it we went to Wal-Mart purchased a rose bottle for $3.00 ( gotta love Wal-Mart) how many bottles you will need will depend on the size of your vase ( I have a large vase and we bought two bottles) make sure you clean your stem and vase really good and then make sure you choose a Tobacco flavour that compliments the wine. To step it up put ice cubes in the vase and it cools down the smoke.

We do that a lot with our homemade wine that we don’t really like. It gets dedicate as hookah base wine. Works good for that, and we are not just dumping down the drain so it makes us feel better.

I stand by if you want to see the biggest difference add a couple of shots of peppermint schnapps to the base and pair that with a tobacco that goes good with mint (lemon, orange, chocolate…).

so if you put wine in the base, what's the best flavor shisha to enjoy with it? I know sometimes I put Vodka in the base, A LOT of it, but I do that with any flavor. Do you find a difference if you use red or white wine?

I just recently tried absinthe in my base the other night. It was pretty interesting. I just wish I could remember the shisha I paired with it haha :P

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

I just recently tried absinthe in my base the other night. It was pretty interesting. I just wish I could remember the shisha I paired with it haha :P

Lol. I usually write down what i mixed so that i can replicate it later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I try to when I can, this was a more spur of the moment hookah session though. I think it may have been SB safari melon. Guess I'll just have to do it again to make sure ;)

I try to when I can, this was a more spur of the moment hookah session though. I think it may have been SB safari melon. Guess I'll just have to do it again to make sure ;)

That's the spirit! Try and try again till you find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes that's the best way to have sessions. Just experiment, that's how I found out AF cola and watermelon went quite nicely together. Just make sure it's 75% cola and 25% watermelon

Honestly I let my cousin do mixes. He may not be that experienced in hookah bit he can pack a phunnel bowl and can always find the right ratio of flavors.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

so if you put wine in the base, what's the best flavor shisha to enjoy with it? I know sometimes I put Vodka in the base, A LOT of it, but I do that with any flavor. Do you find a difference if you use red or white wine?

I am not too picky what I pair with the wine. Any fruit flavor is going to work for whites or reds. Mint flavors will overwhelm it so it doesn’t really matter. Chocolate flavors work with red wines.

I am not too picky what I pair with the wine. Any fruit flavor is going to work for whites or reds. Mint flavors will overwhelm it so it doesn’t really matter. Chocolate flavors work with red wines.

I"m going to have to investigate some more reviews on chocolate shisha because I'm not a fan of chocolate at all, anything chocolate actually, so I'm not sure how a chocolate shisha will work as far as flavor. It's just like bacon. I LOVE bacon to the point my friends tease me about it but I would never want to smoke the tangiers bacon shisha. LOL. There's a point where you have to say no way, and that was it.

I will be trying the Othmani turkish coffee and baklava shishas though. Because of the video posted by Paul about Othmani is the reason why I'm going to order it.