Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

Has anyone ever tried this???

I love to eat bacon, I refuse to smoke bacon flavored tobacco. That just doesn’t sound enjoyable.

I like Tangiers Cocoa and Romman Chocolate Mint

I guess I'd just like to try every flavor at least once. Even those bizarre flavors. Believe me I love my beer but I couldn't see myself smoking beer flavored shisha

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

I don't know man. I've come across two beer flavour shishas so far and one was pretty much on par with a quality IPA the other however was on the level of natural light that had been left in the sun. But I mean they are worth trying at least once. Better to have tried it and liked/or not liked it than it is to be left wondering :P

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Couldn't agree more. I'd actually love to try the shisha that tastes like an IPA. Do you remember the company and where you got it? I've never seen beer shisha anywhere. And I always love me a good IPA.

To be honest I can't recall the name of the company so I'm trying to find it online. I got it through a friend of mine who found it while he was in Israel. But I'll be sure to let you know when I find out the company that makes it.

I'm planning on trying to make a homemade shisha that will hopefully taste like Stone Brewery's Arrogant Bastard ale. I've made simple flavours before. Stuff like the standard fruity flavours but not really anything more complex. But if I can get this one to work I may actually go back to making my own again.

Oh man that would be amazing. If you make up a good batch of that I'd love to buy some off of you. I've always wanted to make my own shisha

Definitely, and if that one works as good as I hope it will I may try for an Aventinus flavour shisha.

Definitely, and if that one works as good as I hope it will I may try for an Aventinus flavour shisha.

ANOTHER AVENTINUS LOVER!!! dang that stuff is tasty.

Hell yeah man, I love it. But then again I am what some would call a beer snob haha :P

i feel ya.  as a fellow virginian, you know richmond has lickinghole creek, hardywood, isley, strangeways, legend... such good choices.  TOO MANY CHOICES.

And I think a bit further north you got devils backbone

so much hoppy deliciousness.

Indeed, and tomorrow night there's a steal the pint night at Hampton Taphouse. The featured brewery is foothills. Now that should definitely be some hoppy deliciousness. ;)