Nima

Reviews from HookahHooligan.com

133 posts in this topic

This is the official thread for the latest reviews from HookahHooligan.com.

HookahHooligan (also a member on our forum) will post updates from her blog. Read his reviews and comment about them here...

Edited by Nima

It's her, actually ;-) No worries, it happens all the time.

Anyway, hey guys! You may have seen me posting around here the past few days. As Nima mentioned I'm the owner of Hookah Hooligan, a somewhat similar hookah blog to this one. We've joined forces a little bit to reach more people.

I'll keep this thread updated with my recent posts and such. One of the recent ones is my review of the D Hose from Dream. You can check it out here if you're interested - Dream Hose Review

Thanks for the warm welcome! =)

Jen aka HookahHooligan

1 person likes this

Anyway, hey guys! You may have seen me posting around here the past few days. As Nima mentioned I'm the owner of Hookah Hooligan, a somewhat similar hookah blog to this one. We've joined forces a little bit to reach more people.

I'll keep this thread updated with my recent posts and such. One of the recent ones is my review of the D Hose from Dream. You can check it out here if you're interested - Dream Hose Review

Jen aka HookahHooligan

Haha. His updated to Her :) sorry for that.

Oh cool I look forward to reading them

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

Jen aka HookahHooligan

Cool review, I need to cheek these dream hoses out.my hoses are so old 8/

go Panthers

The Dream hoses are great, definitely check them out!

I just added a new review before I sign off for the holiday. Today on the chopping block we have Xhale Steam Stones peach flavor - Xhale Steam Stones Peach Review

Nice review :) I'll share it on G+ and FB too

Thanks Nima! I'm happy with it, still need to figure out the best set up for lighting and stuff but other than that I think it's good. I'm open to feedback if anyone has suggestions =)

Haven't updated this thread in a while, I have quite a few new reviews out so I'll post the links for you guys to check them out if you want:

Fantasia Dirty Blonde -

Hookah Hookah Evolution Guava -

Shiazo Steam Stones Cappuccino -

VooDoo Steam Stones Passion Spell (passion fruit) -

Hydro Herbal Tangerine Feen -

Beamer Ice Drops Citrus Punch -

Hookafina Electric Lotus -

Chronic Hookah Coals -

Fumari Spiced Chai -

VooDoo Steam Stones Garden of Eden (double apple) - https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

I didn't want to embed them all because then the page takes forever to load, sorry! They are just a click away though =) You can find the written versions in the youtube description if you so please.

Two new reviews up(and another one later today). Of course as always you can check out the main website for written versions, but I'll share the videos here:

Fantasia White Lotus: 

Hookafina Raspberry Peach EJuice: 

1 person likes this

Here's a handful of my newest reviews if anyone is interested =)

Shiazo Steam Stones Grapefruit: 

Gaia Coconut Coals: 

Hydro Herbal Citrus Twist: 

Fantasia Vapor Stones Cuban Mojito: 

3 people like this

Those coco naras that you compared them too look quite big? is that their regular size? I only ask because those are WAY bigger than the coco naras I had tried and didn't like. The ones I bought a while ago were really small compared to those in your hands.

Those coco naras that you compared them too look quite big? is that their regular size? I only ask because those are WAY bigger than the coco naras I had tried and didn't like. The ones I bought a while ago were really small compared to those in your hands.

I think I mentioned in the video(I don't remember now lol) that the bottom of my box of coco naras were bigger than average, some are almost cube shaped instead of rectangle. Coco naras are never cut evenly so its not really a surprise to get some that are bigger and some that are smaller.

I think I mentioned in the video(I don't remember now lol) that the bottom of my box of coco naras were bigger than average, some are almost cube shaped instead of rectangle. Coco naras are never cut evenly so its not really a surprise to get some that are bigger and some that are smaller.

I usually get about half a box that are cube shaped instead of rectangle. That is one reason why I don't like coco Nara's as much

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I usually get about half a box that are cube shaped instead of rectangle. That is one reason why I don't like coco Nara's as much

I don't really care that much, as long as they work lol I've found that most coals are pretty much the same but I keep trying new ones anyway just in case one is better.

I don't mind that much, I just prefer other brands because of their consistency.

Jen aka HookahHooligan

Hey Jen

I just added your channel's RSS feed to automatically publish a new Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Tumblr post whenever you publish new videos

Hey Jen

I just added your channel's RSS feed to automatically publish a new Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Tumblr post whenever you publish new videos

Thank you! I really appreciate that =) I tried finding a way to make an RSS feed but I couldn't figure it out haha

I'm pretty behind on updating this thread haha here are some of my most recent reviews. I do a new one every week so the best way to stay updated is to subscribe or follow me on social media =)

Hookafina Cucumber Lemonade - 

Mint chocolate chill and cucumber lemonade should be the first shishas that a new comer smokes. I wish I had those back when I was originally getting into this.

I like fumari's orange crème a bit more but haze has some really solid flavors, just odd names. A lot of people like the cheech and chongs but I've only had one and that was just a blind 250 buy offline. I think it had "smoking" somewhere in the name and it was a total strawberry banana smoothie flavor. It wasn't a 10 in regards to strength but it was good nonetheless. Haven't had another brand taste anywhere close to it yet

Mint chocolate chill and cucumber lemonade should be the first shishas that a new comer smokes. I wish I had those back when I was originally getting into this.

I like fumari's orange crème a bit more but haze has some really solid flavors, just odd names. A lot of people like the cheech and chongs but I've only had one and that was just a blind 250 buy offline. I think it had "smoking" somewhere in the name and it was a total strawberry banana smoothie flavor. It wasn't a 10 in regards to strength but it was good nonetheless. Haven't had another brand taste anywhere close to it yet

I agree they are both great flavors. I am definitely going to try Fumaris orange cream as well, because the Haze one is good but like I mentioned in the video, the creamyness just kind of..faded away so now its just a candy orange flavor. Still good, but not what I wanted. The next Haze flavor I'm picking up is Candy Apple Love. I asked my contact with Hookah-Shisha to see if they can get Carnival Nights in soon and she said they are working on getting more haze flavors, they just got in the Jazze Pha line.