Nima

Reviews from HookahHooligan.com

I completely agree with you on the haze being light with the cream but I really like the way the orange tastes. Fumari is just so much for so little and no 250 options sucks.

I heard good things from smokeorpass on the jazze line. Candy apple would be the only one I'd try based on what he said though. Candylicious is also a great flavor, like smarties if you are looking for a really sweet flavor.

You ever try caramel apple by social smoke? That's on my list. I'm waiting for SS gingerbread to come back, I didn't get a chance to buy that one around this time last year

I completely agree with you on the haze being light with the cream but I really like the way the orange tastes. Fumari is just so much for so little and no 250 options sucks.

I heard good things from smokeorpass on the jazze line. Candy apple would be the only one I'd try based on what he said though. Candylicious is also a great flavor, like smarties if you are looking for a really sweet flavor.

You ever try caramel apple by social smoke? That's on my list. I'm waiting for SS gingerbread to come back, I didn't get a chance to buy that one around this time last year

I know Fumari is so expensive =( Yea I think the only one from the jazze pha line I want to try is candy apple, the others just seem...meh lol

And no I haven't but its on my list as well. Gingerbread does sound good too!

New review just uploaded. Hydro Vapor Stones King Louie G flavor. Translation - its a guava flavor, plain and simple. Fairly sweet but also plain on its own. 

• Like 1

This weeks review:

ROTFLMAO!!!!! did you find the box? LOL. That had me really laughing out loud.

One of my favorite flavors right now:

Hey Hooligan, what camera are you using to record your videos? 

Its my phones camera. Nexus 4.

Ah ok. I was going to say if you were using a regular camera you could take the settings off auto focus and just do a white balance on the camera.

So a nexus 4? impressive video capabilities.

Ah ok. I was going to say if you were using a regular camera you could take the settings off auto focus and just do a white balance on the camera.

So a nexus 4? impressive video capabilities.

I can still do that. My auto focus somehow turned itself on I think my phone did updates or something and reset the settings. White balance I would need to look around and see if there is a setting for it, I'm not sure. I like my phones camera a lot actually, as long as the lighting is good its gets pretty clear video at 1080p.

I would still like to get a more professional camera though, but I dont have the cash for it.

• Like 1

I have always heard that the Nexus line never had good cameras but your videos look good to me.

• Like 1

I have always heard that the Nexus line never had good cameras but your videos look good to me.

They are good when used properly, they are not forgiving when conditions aren't just right. If the lighting is horrible, the video/photo will be too.

• Like 1

Go pro cameras are very good. I've literally dropped it over 20 times and it works perfect. They are up to model 4 (They want over 1000 so I will be keeping my model 3)now but the first two models are good. If you did come into some cash the model 3 can have an attachable LED screen for easier watching and setting up. It's a fish eye lense (because it's geared toward action sports) and can capture a very wide angle. After owning it for 2 years I will never buy anything else haha I've filmed reviews on it on some hookafina and SS flavors just never edited them. The sound was great.

I'm not a big fan of phone cameras, they hardly ever work for video because you can't mess with the settings.

• Like 1

Go pro cameras are very good. I've literally dropped it over 20 times and it works perfect. They are up to model 4 (They want over 1000 so I will be keeping my model 3)now but the first two models are good. If you did come into some cash the model 3 can have an attachable LED screen for easier watching and setting up. It's a fish eye lense (because it's geared toward action sports) and can capture a very wide angle. After owning it for 2 years I will never buy anything else haha I've filmed reviews on it on some hookafina and SS flavors just never edited them. The sound was great.

I'm not a big fan of phone cameras, they hardly ever work for video because you can't mess with the settings.

I have been looking for a used Hero 3 for a while now but no one in my area has any. I would use it so much because its small, portable and not easy to break. lol The only thing I dont like is the fish eye lens, but oh well. That LED backpack for it would be a must for me so I can see what the fuck I even have in the shot. They are much easier to hook up external mics with too, I cant find any that are compatible with my phone.

I like my phones video but I'd like something thats easier to use and can go on a tripod.

• Like 1

Newest review is on Haze Bananarama

On a related note, they announced 3 new flavors that I'm curious about. 5 cents a cup, which Im assuming is a lemonade flavor. Frozen lakes, which I have no idea. And lime it up, which is lime, duh. I think they are going to be out next week.

• Like 2

New review time, Starbuzz Pumpkin Pie:

Honestly makes me want to try it only because it's pumpkin pie. 

• Like 2

Honestly makes me want to try it only because it's pumpkin pie. 

Yea. Well like I said in the video there are other brands who make pumpkin pie flavors so if you dont want to deal with SB then you can always try Hookafina or Tangiers or whoever else makes one.

• Like 1

They are good but you practically need a crown classic bowl to only smoke them. Each time I buy a tub of these I have to mix them with a dryer tobacco because of how much it boils and bubbles up. I literally can't smoke them by themselves haha it always burns. That being said I'll ALWAYS smoke a nak raspberry and shisha fruit raspberry bowl. Same with Mizo mint and Mint or Bananarama and banana.

They did their homework on taste, i'll give them that.

• Like 2

They are good but you practically need a crown classic bowl to only smoke them. Each time I buy a tub of these I have to mix them with a dryer tobacco because of how much it boils and bubbles up. I literally can't smoke them by themselves haha it always burns. That being said I'll ALWAYS smoke a nak raspberry and shisha fruit raspberry bowl. Same with Mizo mint and Mint or Bananarama and banana.

They did their homework on taste, i'll give them that.

I didnt' have that problem with the banana ones, the raspberry ones were bad with boiling over but both these and the apple ones have been no problems. I think I just found the right way to pack them, I use a lot less than I think I need to and it works out fine. Severe underpack with these.

Mixing with tobacco would solve the problem too though because it will just soak up the juices.

• Like 1