Nima

Reviews from HookahHooligan.com

Oh awesome! Thanks for showing me I had no idea. I haven't been on my Hookah Hooligan facebook page in a few days. Thats cool I'll have to thank them =)

That's cool Hooligan. Your hard work is paying off. :) 

• Like 1

Jen, keep up the good reviews of the mazaya. I am beginning to feel all alone with it honestly, its quickly becoming the tobacco of choice for me. Although I cant get all the flavors I want in the 250g containers I can get many of them in 50g local, the shop I go to would probably order the bigger container for me if I asked her to. The reason I say keep reviewing more of it, I can only seem to locate your reviews that I can understand, most of the ones I have seen on the tube are done in other languages, I can only assume that its juat starting to gain a foothold here in the states. That being said, its well worth trying them. Thanks

• Like 1

Jen, keep up the good reviews of the mazaya. I am beginning to feel all alone with it honestly, its quickly becoming the tobacco of choice for me. Although I cant get all the flavors I want in the 250g containers I can get many of them in 50g local, the shop I go to would probably order the bigger container for me if I asked her to. The reason I say keep reviewing more of it, I can only seem to locate your reviews that I can understand, most of the ones I have seen on the tube are done in other languages, I can only assume that its juat starting to gain a foothold here in the states. That being said, its well worth trying them. Thanks

I have still only tried those 2 flavors from them, but I can order some more in my next order if you want. Its a pretty good tobacco, think its comparable, if not better, than AF. But you're right, the price is perfect!

• Like 1

I have three on hand currently, and I like it over af, and their blueberry is as good as sb in my opinion, I also have their orange with mint and gum with mint. I would be interested in knowing your take on their chocolate with mint, and possibly any coffee flavor they have

• Like 1

I have three on hand currently, and I like it over af, and their blueberry is as good as sb in my opinion, I also have their orange with mint and gum with mint. I would be interested in knowing your take on their chocolate with mint, and possibly any coffee flavor they have

I want to try their orange chocolate flavor, and I love coffee flavors so I can definitely order one of those and check it out for you. I wont be ordering anything until new years though. I have a lot on hand and have lots of stuff I need to review before I order more.

• Like 1

Fair enough, I havent looked at any of the others they have, but I guess I had better give it a look see

They actually have a lot of flavors. Another brand to check out if you like them is al rayan I've heard t

heir creamy peach is amazing.

• Like 1

They actually have a lot of flavors. Another brand to check out if you like them is al rayan I've heard t

heir creamy peach is amazing.

Al Rayan is good, that's usually what I get if I don't get Nakhla.

Al Rayan is good, that's usually what I get if I don't get Nakhla.

Yea I've been meaning to grab some of their stuff to try out. They have a lot of good base flavors by the looks of it.

• Like 1

Yea I've been meaning to grab some of their stuff to try out. They have a lot of good base flavors by the looks of it.

I recommend them. The packaging can be weird though. I don't know of they still do this but once I bought a box and opened it to find a plastic container. Took the lid off of that to find double bagged shisha. And if I remember right it was a resealable bag
  • Like 1

I recommend them. The packaging can be weird though. I don't know of they still do this but once I bought a box and opened it to find a plastic container. Took the lid off of that to find double bagged shisha. And if I remember right it was a resealable bag

Yea I saw a review recently and the 250g does come in a jar double bagged and then the whole thing in a box. Lol seems excessive.

• Like 1

Yea I saw a review recently and the 250g does come in a jar double bagged and then the whole thing in a box. Lol seems excessive.

That's what I thought. I could understand a 500g or 1kg coming that way. But maybe that's because I see a 250g as a normal sized amount that doesn't need much packaging
  • Like 1

What was the price? :) :)

I believe its $30. But there are always discount codes you can use, the hookahorg one and mine are both the same amount, 15%, but use the hookahorg one if you decide to order, because it makes Nima and the forum look good =) And I dont get anything for people using it anyway so I dont care lol

I think its well worth the price, this is the most sturdy and well made hose I have ever owned.

• Like 1

I believe its $30. But there are always discount codes you can use, the hookahorg one and mine are both the same amount, 15%, but use the hookahorg one if you decide to order, because it makes Nima and the forum look good =) And I dont get anything for people using it anyway so I dont care lol

I think its well worth the price, this is the most sturdy and well made hose I have ever owned.

My only problem with it is the name, I don't think I want to own something by starbuzz. :( just me though. 

My only problem with it is the name, I don't think I want to own something by starbuzz. :( just me though.

You know I kind of agree with you. I'm usually not one to be so against something. But I feel that Starbuzz just is not what I associate with quality smoking. I'd consider buying it around $18-20 dollars.
  • Like 1

Why not? I dont care what its called at all, it could be called the poopy maximus hose and I would still buy and use it if it works lol Starbuzz makes great quality hoses and hookahs. Overall they aren't a bad brand, they just have some iffy business ethics(which have greatly improved over the past year or two anyway), and their flavors are hit or miss. But I can't diss a good product just because of the brand. For example, I'm really not a fan of hookah john, and still never order from him, but he makes great bowls that I use constantly and would buy again if they broke.

• Like 1

Ergo why I can't do video review. Lol. I wouldn't be able to stay neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk