Nima

Reviews from HookahHooligan.com

This weeks review is on Haze Blazen Blue, sorry for the grainy quality, it was darker than I thought it was so I tweaked it in my editing software.

• Like 2

Working on it :) I'm actually doing a joint review with Sky life Sessions for that one so I'm not sure exactly when it will be up. I did smoke it though so I can promise its a positive review from me :)

• Like 1

Hey Hooligan, 

Thank you for those reviews. I can honestly say that your review on the flavor saver is the most extensive review I've seen out there. Everybody just gives it a bad review right off the bat, but you went into details as to why and how. Thank you for that. 

Second.... did you get a new camera? I only ask because the colors on that mango review are really crisp and vibrant. :) sorry I had to ask. 

• Like 1

Hey Hooligan,

Thank you for those reviews. I can honestly say that your review on the flavor saver is the most extensive review I've seen out there. Everybody just gives it a bad review right off the bat, but you went into details as to why and how. Thank you for that.

Second.... did you get a new camera? I only ask because the colors on that mango review are really crisp and vibrant. :) sorry I had to ask.

Yea. I have seen only a few reviews of the flavor saver, one which was just bashing and the other that were just fan boying over a hookah john product. I tried to just give a true and honest opinion. Thanks :)

And nope still using my phone, it just happens to be nicer weather here(or at least when I made that video) so the lighting in my apartment is way nicer. If the lighting is good my camera is great. But I am looking around for a new one still.

• Like 1

Jen how do you like the cubes? Last night I tried the flats titaniums and they are just not working out for me. 

• Like 1

Jen how do you like the cubes? Last night I tried the flats titaniums and they are just not working out for me. 

I love both of them and use them exclusively now. I've been using the flats for a while now they are a great mid-heat coal. The cubes are the same exact thing just bigger and last longer. What kind of problems are you having? 

• Like 1

I love both of them and use them exclusively now. I've been using the flats for a while now they are a great mid-heat coal. The cubes are the same exact thing just bigger and last longer. What kind of problems are you having? 

Last night I went on a rant on the smoking now thread about them. I used 3 and I wasn't getting any output at all. then on the second round i used 4 coals and it just burnt my shisha. I didn't get to try the new flavor of watermelon I was trying out. 

Doug gave me some great tips about how to handle them and tonight they are better but still not great. The heat they give off is not strong enough for me and I'm trying it with different shisha and bowls to see what works. 

Honestly they are just not the coals for me and I don't think I would ever get them again. 

• Like 1

Last night I went on a rant on the smoking now thread about them. I used 3 and I wasn't getting any output at all. then on the second round i used 4 coals and it just burnt my shisha. I didn't get to try the new flavor of watermelon I was trying out. 

Doug gave me some great tips about how to handle them and tonight they are better but still not great. The heat they give off is not strong enough for me and I'm trying it with different shisha and bowls to see what works. 

Honestly they are just not the coals for me and I don't think I would ever get them again. 

They are a low to medium heat coal for sure, which is why I like them. Some people just like their bowls hotter than others. I only know a few people who don't like them, they are pretty much the industry standard right now since coconaras went to shit. Sorry you don't like em, but I'll gladly take em off your hands lol

• Like 1

They are a low to medium heat coal for sure, which is why I like them. Some people just like their bowls hotter than others. I only know a few people who don't like them, they are pretty much the industry standard right now since coconaras went to shit. Sorry you don't like em, but I'll gladly take em off your hands lol

Ah that explains it. Yeah I think I like my coals a bit hotter than that. The thing is that if I use 4 then it just burns the bowl. There's no happy medium for me..... 

sure you can have them, come on down :) :) 

• Like 1