Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Are you guys on Instagram

Yea smokerings nailed it(I think I'm following you on IG by the way! haha), the best way is to set up a contest where people repost your picture. Personally I wouldn't base it off of how many likes each person got on their repost, but I would put everyone who did repost and was following me into a random draw and choose people that way. Seems more fair to me.

It has to work. If it didn't then companies like Haze and Tonic wouldn't be doing it.

Yea smokerings nailed it(I think I'm following you on IG by the way! haha), the best way is to set up a contest where people repost your picture. Personally I wouldn't base it off of how many likes each person got on their repost, but I would put everyone who did repost and was following me into a random draw and choose people that way. Seems more fair to me.

It has to work. If it didn't then companies like Haze and Tonic wouldn't be doing it.

That's a great point... for the fairness of the contest, a random drawing would be best. The appeal for people trying to get the most likes is people with a LOT of followers will be like, "I can win this contest easy", and repost, and really those are the people you WANT to repost... those with a large outreach of followers that can point back to you and what you're doing.

That's a great point... for the fairness of the contest, a random drawing would be best. The appeal for people trying to get the most likes is people with a LOT of followers will be like, "I can win this contest easy", and repost, and really those are the people you WANT to repost... those with a large outreach of followers that can point back to you and what you're doing.

you guys nailed it perfectly!!!!. part of the reason for the contest should be that the MUST follow the account and repost the picture with certain hashtags in order for their entry to be valid. Also you might want to consider only one entry per person as there are some pro people that create an account and post the same thing on that account over 1000 times just so they win and then delete the account. They need to know that multiple entries will count for only one vote in the contest. :). oh, and I'm dd0723 on instagram. I keep a few accounts because it really IS good for business. The dd0723 is just my personal one.

Added you guys on Instagram

Here is Hookah.org's profile: Instagram

Check out the post I just did. it's easy to get followers and "likes" really fast!. I get tons just because of the pictures I post and the hashtags I use to promote those pictures. If everybody in the forum that uses Instagram posts a picture with the right hashtags, you will have tons of new followers in no time at all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]887[/ATTACH]