Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I did a 75/25 mix, trying for the cola to be the dominant and only getting a subtle hint of watermelon. Actually worked out better than I expected. Then again could just be do to the fact I love both flavors haha.

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Currently smoking Haze Twice The Apple. I'm really digging this apple flavor - it tastes more like cinnamon apples than the typical anise-apple flavor.

How can you stand that flavor by itself? That and AF Cola just don't taste right to me, unless mixed with something else.

"This aint no 10 second race"

"I've got nuthin but time."

Fantasia Pink Lemonade, amazing flavor

That was one of the worst I have tasted, but to each their own

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Am getting the coals ready for a bowl of af cappuccino thre my km tonight

That sounds pretty good. I need to pick me up a new flavor or two lol, unfortunately I have to wait til Thursday due to the snow we're getting tonight. But luckily I have enough to hold me over for tomorrow. Can't think of a better way to spend the day being snowed in and all :P

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Well I have a freaking cabinet full of different stuff, and I have to go back to work starting tomorrow night, so I cant smoke again till Saturday night.

Nakhla orange peach again. How much shisha do you guys typically have at once?

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

I normally pick it full and tight, Soooooo a good bit, but recently I started packing as little looser. The smoke doesn't last as long but more of it is getting cooked and I think the flavor is coming though better

we the mooninites and you know that we back

Wow that is impressive. When I started smoking I would keep 2-2.5 kilos on hand but now i usually have about 500g. There is a store down the street from me with good deals so I just stop by instead of ordering it.

Nakhla orange peach again. How much shisha do you guys typically have at once?

I keep a good deal on hand, mainly because I keep an eye on sales, and buy in bulk. The shops around here have a decent selection but nothing great, so I'll usually make a few large purchases from hookah-shisha a year, and only open what I need, and what I do open I'll use up first or keep tightly sealed and air tight.

For instance, I have a kilo of Fantasia Ice Mint. I pulled about 250g out and put in a glass ziploc container, then put the rest in a sealed bag, back in the container, and put wax paper around the top to keep air out. Doing that, I've never had a problem with shisha not staying fresh and tasty for long periods.

The stores around my area is kinda skimpy, but I also try to get shisha in bulk...

I currently have

AF apple

AF cherry

Nakla watermelon

SS tigers blood

SS good karma

I tried the tigers Blood last night, and it will be my last. bleeechhhh!!

I think right now I have AF Orange Mint, Starbuzz Tropicool, Starbuzz Cosmo Power, and a scrap mix I don't have a name for yet

Doug, I feel your pain on shops not having a good selection, in Harrisonburg I have 1 shop that gets the bulk of my business, I have a shop in stephens city I go to when I have to drive to winchester, here in west virginia, well im all alone. Good damn thing I only live 11 miles from the state line

You know loony I would suggest you come over to NoVa but aside from the many hookah bars the purchasing selection out this way is slightly lacking as well. Just a lot of AF, Starbuzz, Nahkla, and if you find the right place Fantasia. But none of the other lesser known brands like Fumari, Hookahfina, or Tangiers.

Fantasia I can get in Winchester, just dont like driving to much any more. NoVa is on my keep out zone, to many crazies behind the wheel up there

I'm shocked there's anything in Winchester. They just opened up a third Lazy Dayz in Richmond about a year ago - it's a chain of lounges from virginia beach - and they have tangiers. But their selection is a joke, and way too expensive.

Oh I agree no one can drive here, but there are tons of options if you like going to hookah bars.