Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Smoking Tangiers Kashmir and Tangiers Apple. I swear, Kashmir is like a pandora's box of flavors. Every time I open up the container, it smells different and tastes different. Yet... it's always the same.

How does that work? Is the same flavor all the time?

ok going to go set up a bowl of Anise Bitches!, grab a glass of vodka infused with anise and sugars and I'm going to try and catch at least one hour of TV before I crash. So tired with only 2 hours of sleep. It was a damn long day today. 

Kashmir is this weird indian spice blend.  I always seem to get an orange juice base flavor from it, but sometimes it's really sweet smelling, sometimes it's almost savory, sometimes it smells like chai... it's such a fabulously unique flavor.

• Like 2

Kashmir is this weird indian spice blend.  I always seem to get an orange juice base flavor from it, but sometimes it's really sweet smelling, sometimes it's almost savory, sometimes it smells like chai... it's such a fabulously unique flavor.

That sounds delicious. 

Now smoking a bowl of the very yummy Voodoo Sinful Strawberry. I told the lady at the shop to order other flavors so I can try those as well, so she's going to order me some blueberry and a couple of other flavors. 

post-9346-0-09110800-1415166383_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-35412200-1415166407_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723

Getting ready to try some root beer barrel, its surprisingly what putting it in a vacuum sealer bag will do to it, gone is the soupy look, but the question is did the flavor get enhanced

• Like 2

DD, don't you love when local retailers listen to when you ask for different options. Sometimes they can't because of supply or because of their customers but when they do it is great.

Wvloony, can't wait to see if it changes the flavor. I really want to make my own shisha. The problem is my fiance already gives me hassle about making my own liquor. Don't know how she will feel about shisha.

Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 1

Tell her making the tobacco will cut costs, and in the event of the zombie apocalypse, you will need to know how to do so

• Like 1

Tell her making the tobacco will cut costs, and in the event of the zombie apocalypse, you will need to know how to do so

Yeah I have told her that. I think she just isn't sure how it will taste, she smokes with me all the time. My liquor on the other hand I have perfected.
  • Like 1

Well I do know that my blueberry is good, just need to find menthol flavoring to add a little to it, and I have high hopes on the coffee with cardamom later this week

• Like 1

Getting ready to try some root beer barrel, its surprisingly what putting it in a vacuum sealer bag will do to it, gone is the soupy look, but the question is did the flavor get enhanced

I do think that it enhances the flavor without being so soupy. 

I'll keep that in mind. Luckily I have a spearmint plant, so I think adding some leaves will add that chilling effect of menthol. I do vape but not as often as I smoke hookah. I really only use it as a substitute to when I'm away

DD, don't you love when local retailers listen to when you ask for different options. Sometimes they can't because of supply or because of their customers but when they do it is great.

Wvloony, can't wait to see if it changes the flavor. I really want to make my own shisha. The problem is my fiance already gives me hassle about making my own liquor. Don't know how she will feel about shisha.

Oh I really love it that she ordered for me. She's very helpful and accommodating and I love that. I picked up some new charcoal, and about 8 new boxes of tobacco. She also told me she was going to order the Voodoo Blueberry and a couple of other flavors because she knows that I review them for our site. :) 

Well I do know that my blueberry is good, just need to find menthol flavoring to add a little to it, and I have high hopes on the coffee with cardamom later this week

I hope it comes out tasty. 

The reason I ask, is do they vape companies make and sell a menthol liquid that doesnt contain nicotine, for those people that want to add it to their other flavors

The reason I ask, is do they vape companies make and sell a menthol liquid that doesnt contain nicotine, for those people that want to add it to their other flavors

I do not know of a single vape company that doesn't make nicotine free liquid. All the companies I see offer nicotine free to very strong nicotine in their liquid.
  • Like 1

I may have to run to the local vape store and ask, im not a vape person myself, its usually hookah, or cigarettes at work

• Like 1

Oh I really love it that she ordered for me. She's very helpful and accommodating and I love that. I picked up some new charcoal, and about 8 new boxes of tobacco. She also told me she was going to order the Voodoo Blueberry and a couple of other flavors because she knows that I review them for our site. :)

My store is the same way. I am friends with that owner and he usually accommodates me unless the request won't help him. For example I asked him to get Nakhla vanilla but he said he tried selling it before and it never sold. He does give me the occasional discount though, so I can't complain
  • Like 1

I may have to run to the local vape store and ask, im not a vape person myself, its usually hookah, or cigarettes at work

If I were you I'd look online first. Unless a place near you makes their liquid on site. I know of only one place by me that does that. So who knows. I get my liquid from mtbakervapor.com
  • Like 1

I do not know of a single vape company that doesn't make nicotine free liquid. All the companies I see offer nicotine free to very strong nicotine in their liquid.

I thought there were e-liquids out there without nicotine like from the video that Paul made....