Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I found a site that specializes in tobacco flavorings, I may just use them, but I so prefer to buy local

I agree with you completely. Buying locally is satisfying. It's great to support your community and get great products. Especially if you can find products cheaper than you would online.
  • Like 1

I am not as overly concerned about being cheaper, cause honestly, when you add shipping costs to anything is it really cheaper?

• Like 1

I think my situation is different because coals and shisha for me cost $2-5 cheaper than online before shipping. Although to be fair I don't get as wide of a variety to online shopping.

Smoking some pharohs chocolate mint, not the best stuff I have ever had, but I paid alot more for it when I bought it than its actually worth, so I am going to finish it,

• Like 1

having the last of my Jewels Pink Lemonade, but don't fear because I picked up two more tins yesterday. 

post-9346-0-66872300-1415248057_thumb.jp

Is that better than SS pink lemonade? That one was damn fine when I had it

I haven't had the SS Pink Lemonade yet, but it's on order. I thought that the flavor wasn't going to be good but I'm really enjoying it. It's the perfect mix of citrus and sweet without it being like candy. I still have some Mimosa and some other Jewels flavors to try still. I haven't opened them yet because I still have too many open containers. But yea I like this Pink Lemonade a lot, and their Margarita flavor is also really good. 

• Like 1

Well this morning im am trying the first bowl of turkish coffee in bed. Upon opening the package I noticed one thing I do like, and as dd stated in the other threaf, the tobacco isnt all soupy, like previous iterations, using the vacuum bags forces the juices into the tobacco more

• Like 2

After smoking it, I can taste the molasses, but the coffee flavor isnt there. I need to add more coffee flavoring as soon as I can get some

• Like 1

Well this morning im am trying the first bowl of turkish coffee in bed. Upon opening the package I noticed one thing I do like, and as dd stated in the other threaf, the tobacco isnt all soupy, like previous iterations, using the vacuum bags forces the juices into the tobacco more

Yeah vacum sealing the tobacco definitely kicks up the flavor instead of just swimming around in the container. 

After smoking it, I can taste the molasses, but the coffee flavor isnt there. I need to add more coffee flavoring as soon as I can get some

on my last batch I used less molasses and then equal parts molasses and honey and that made it perfect. 

I think I made a mistake when I got my molasses, im using a dark molasses, very strong flavor. Although it kind pf reminds me of smoking naz zaghoul, or kahn el kalili, two of the straight tobacco flavors out there, but I am still going to add more coffee flavoring when I can get more next week

• Like 1

Found an old un-opened sample pack of candylicious haze. Loading this up and working on the table a bit. The middle will be done today. Just have to cut and mount a base then work on a cover for it all on top.

Got a pretty good idea for a hookah board game too. That'll be my next  d.i.y. adventure. Kind of like a hookah monopoly I'm thinking. 

• Like 2

I'll post every single angle of the finished product here. The process is pretty messy and time consuming, but it's not like any other table that exists! It's literally all recycled material I've  accumulated over this year from top to bottom.

The fun starts as soon as my base is mounted, I'm going all out on the decorations. The only downfall is figuring out what goes inside and what goes outside lol

• Like 1

Yesterday was a very long day. Only had 4 hours of sleep because i needed to do laundry and finish a project, so I ended up going to bed around 6:30pm from exhaustion. So here I am at 6am well rested and loading a bowl of Voodoo Sinful Strawberry mixed with Banana Bitches! and waiting for the coals to be ready. 

I think I made a mistake when I got my molasses, im using a dark molasses, very strong flavor. Although it kind pf reminds me of smoking naz zaghoul, or kahn el kalili, two of the straight tobacco flavors out there, but I am still going to add more coffee flavoring when I can get more next week

isn't that the kind of molasses that you should use? I love my molasses and even eat it by the spoonful when I open it. this is the one I got: 

post-9346-0-99749800-1415359277_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-54734800-1415359289_thumb.jp

I'll post every single angle of the finished product here. The process is pretty messy and time consuming, but it's not like any other table that exists! It's literally all recycled material I've  accumulated over this year from top to bottom.

The fun starts as soon as my base is mounted, I'm going all out on the decorations. The only downfall is figuring out what goes inside and what goes outside lol

I can't wait to see it!

• Like 1

Now that the middle is done it's more like a hookah home compared to a table because of the size.

It looks great though

waiting on my order to get here. Smoking some af orange mango and fumari papaya

• Like 1

Order has been received! Even got a free 50gram pack of mizo watermelon to go with the 250 I had already ordered haha

Now smoking Mizo mint and mizo watermelon. Not my favorite watermelon but it's good. It's a darker side of watermelon for sure. Some hubba bubba notes and some jolly rancher notes. I kinda wish I had ordered a half kilo of mint instead of a 250 of each. Ah well

New grommet works fantastic. Same with the jamras. Coconara can bite me forever haha this last box has royally sucked.

• Like 1

I was fighting myself - I didn't really want Mint, and I wanted a Noir line tobacco (Horchata is Birquq).  And I'm running low(-ish) on Kashmir.  So to the stash I went, and found a jar of Tangiers Indian Summer.  I forgot how good this stuff is.  I'm letting it air out for a few, then loading up the harmony and going for a few hours on this.

• Like 2

I think I'm going to finish off the last of my Fumari Citrus Tea, I haven't had it in a while. I should clear some stuff out anyway since I have more on the way.

• Like 1