Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Learned a valuable lesson this morning. Nahkla cinnamon is for MIXING only. Smoking it as is can be detrimental to your taste buds among other things. Small puffs, small puffs

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing when I first tried it. But after a couple sessions you get used to it. I eventually wanted to smoke it by itself and not mixed at all.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Picked up two new favors for the Super Bowl party yqa7ysen.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love pirates cave. How's that fumari?

Sent from my XT907

Starbuzz Sex on the Beach. Its good!

Sent from my XT907

Mix that with Pirates Cave, its a great combination

Mix that with Pirates Cave, its a great combination

Thanks for the tip! I'm picking up some pirates cave tomorrow

Sent from my XT907

Have a curious idea/mix that needs some more info on. Has anyone here ever taken the starbuzz Arabic coffee and mixed a little nahkla coffee into it to boost the flavor. If not then I will guinea pig it tonight and get back with you on the taste. Gonna go mix it up now, so it will be ready tonight.

Ok so the mix is done for tonight, its 10am, and rather than go outside and have a cigarette, I loaded some kahn el kahlili in my egy bowl, that and a cup of some russian royal tea im golden

B-Line ABSINTHE TANGIERSeby6aqar.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is absinthe shisha, they'd sound either really good or really bad...just like the drink

we the mooninites and you know that we back

Ok so after reading the review of the starbuzz Arabian coffee, and knowing the review of nahkla coffee I thought to myself, lets use the nak to kick the starbuzz up a notch. Tonight is a 50/50 mix. Will let yall know the outcome

Guest TheRealTwallace

Smoking this shisha we received from a friend from the middle east. He claimed to have got it somewhere there. Searched and could find nothing about it. If you could tell me more about it that would be cool. Smells like raisins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Hookah.org mobile app

Ok so the mix is alright, need to do some tweaking to the mixture, smells great but still needs a little more coffee flavor, getting some nice clouds though

Smoking this shisha we received from a friend from the middle east. He claimed to have got it somewhere there. Searched and could find nothing about it. If you could tell me more about it that would be cool. Smells like raisins.

Raisins? That's amazing. I did find some stuff on AHG, but it was all jurak. My guess is that's what they specialize in, and are probably trying to get into the modern shisha market. In any respect, I bet it's pretty delicious.

Currently: just finished a small bowl of Tangiers Apricot. The more I smoke it, the less I like it. But I just placed an order for the following Tangiers Noir flavors:

Apple

Cane Mint

Indian Summer (2)

Orange Soda

I have some Kashmir already - I'm going to mix some with the Apple and see how it comes out. Nom. Nom.

Well its another kahn el kahlili morning this time I am enjoying it with some ahmad cardamom tea[ATTACH]681[/ATTACH]