Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I just now got around to setting up my pipe, I didn't have enough of the citrus tea for a whole bowl so I mixed it with AF orange with mint. I think its around 65% orange and 35% citrus tea. Tasting good so far but its still warming up. It smelled amazing when I packed it though.

Super artistic picture of the bowl all packed up here lol - http://instagram.com/p/vJ3M7nxiOc/?modal=true

• Like 1

Hey hooligan, have you had any other flavors in the mazaya brand. The reason I ask is I want to know, is everything by them that super large cut tobacco

• Like 1

Hey hooligan, have you had any other flavors in the mazaya brand. The reason I ask is I want to know, is everything by them that super large cut tobacco

I've had 2 flavors, but they are both really choppy cut like AF, not a big cut at all. 

• Like 1

Yeah that's a great price Chernobyl. Just verify they are good. I've smoked expired watermelon fumari and it was horrible.

You beat me by a dollar. My shop is 8.99

Now smoking tangiers aussie juice and new lime.

• Like 1

They are good, I didn't pick any up but I will be trying their French vanilla very soon. Sadly they only have 4 flavors in stock but I'm sure they'll expand if it sells well.

• Like 1

Vanilla is really good as a mixer. It's the perfect time of year for it. Peach, strawberry, or a chai flavor with it is a great session.

I've smoked the entire line just about so if you're iffy on buying one I can help out. That is when the shop does start to stock more

• Like 1

So I'm at my store and they got in Fumari for 7.99 is that a good price for 100g?

That is definitely a good price usually its more like 9 or 10 online. I'm jealous of you lol

• Like 1

Well my newest batch of root beer barrel is in the vacuum bag for a few days, now it is time to try my doctored blueberry flop over, I picked up some peppermint extract and put a few drops in it, so lets see if that does it

• Like 1

Smoking some of the Tangiers Strawberry i just got.  HOLY CRAP this is good.  Right off the bat, this has become one of my new favorite flavors.

Also trying out the new glass D-Hose.  I pulled it out of the box earlier while talking with my wife and she stopped mid-sentence and said "that looks like a dildo."  Heh.  Proof that it really is quite phallic.  Either way, this hose smokes very differently than anything else I've ever used.  It makes a Nammor seem restricted, but isn't as airy as a KM Beast.  I've been using the KM hose that came with my KM Dark Silver Shareef recently (which is just slightly more open than a Nammor), and it pulls very similarly, though a little more effortless, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, I'm mad happy with my choices.

• Like 1

Having my leftover bowl of sinful strawberry from yesterday. I might have another bowl of something else a bit later because the gf is going out to breakfast with her best friend. These past two night I've been going to bed super early and that's why i wasn't on here late at night. Did you miss me? LOL 

I just now got around to setting up my pipe, I didn't have enough of the citrus tea for a whole bowl so I mixed it with AF orange with mint. I think its around 65% orange and 35% citrus tea. Tasting good so far but its still warming up. It smelled amazing when I packed it though.

Super artistic picture of the bowl all packed up here lol - http://instagram.com/p/vJ3M7nxiOc/?modal=true

That looks like a really good mix!. 

• Like 1

So I'm at my store and they got in Fumari for 7.99 is that a good price for 100g?

Damn that's a really good price. I paid $22 for mine. I think I need to move next to you so I can shop at the same store. 

Yeah that's a great price Chernobyl. Just verify they are good. I've smoked expired watermelon fumari and it was horrible.

You beat me by a dollar. My shop is 8.99

Now smoking tangiers aussie juice and new lime.

$8.99?? I'm really hating Jersey right about now with all their expensive shit, but the gf doesn't want to move and I do. 

Damn that's a really good price. I paid $22 for mine. I think I need to move next to you so I can shop at the same store. 

Haha, I'll ship some to you for $8.99 plus shipping  :P 

Smoking some of the Tangiers Strawberry i just got.  HOLY CRAP this is good.  Right off the bat, this has become one of my new favorite flavors.

Also trying out the new glass D-Hose.  I pulled it out of the box earlier while talking with my wife and she stopped mid-sentence and said "that looks like a dildo."  Heh.  Proof that it really is quite phallic.  Either way, this hose smokes very differently than anything else I've ever used.  It makes a Nammor seem restricted, but isn't as airy as a KM Beast.  I've been using the KM hose that came with my KM Dark Silver Shareef recently (which is just slightly more open than a Nammor), and it pulls very similarly, though a little more effortless, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, I'm mad happy with my choices.

Are you going to get on a Strawberry kick like you did with Mizo Mint? 

It does look a bit phallic. I keep forgetting to make a deal with you about that KM Beast.

• Like 1

I just prepared a bowl of Banana Bitches! and Social Smoke Cinnamon. Now waiting on the gf to get the hell out of the house so I can light up. 

post-9346-0-76003500-1415547221_thumb.jp

damn u serious???? I get 50g of AF here for that price (and its the only brand i get)

I feel your pain, the only shops that sell tobacco here are selling 50g of AF or Nakhla for like $8 or more each. $30 something for a 250g. Its insane =\

• Like 1

I feel your pain, the only shops that sell tobacco here are selling 50g of AF or Nakhla for like $8 or more each. $30 something for a 250g. Its insane =\

wow those are insane prices. Canada sucks when it comes to tobacco prices. 

wow those are insane prices. Canada sucks when it comes to tobacco prices. 

Its that expensive because they smuggle it in, its illegal to sell it here lol

• Like 1

Its that expensive because they smuggle it in, its illegal to sell it here lol

oh damn... so then cigs are illegal there too? WTH is wrong with Canada? I would never want to live there if they are that strict. 

• Like 1

oh damn... so then cigs are illegal there too? WTH is wrong with Canada? I would never want to live there if they are that strict. 

Cigs are not illegal. The only tobacco thats illegal is shisha, and I belive anything with clove in it as well.

EDIT: I should clarify. Its not illegal to smoke hookah tobacco, its only illegal to sell it. At least thats my understanding of things.

Edited by HookahHooligan
  • Like 1

having a sweet bowl of Hydro Herbal Kali Drizzle.

I don't like this new schedule I'm on of going to bed early and waking up early. Not my thing. :)

post-9346-0-54247800-1415762918_thumb.jp

Cigs are not illegal. The only tobacco thats illegal is shisha, and I belive anything with clove in it as well.

EDIT: I should clarify. Its not illegal to smoke hookah tobacco, its only illegal to sell it. At least thats my understanding of things.

ah ok, yeah thanks to the puppet in the white house cloves are illegal here as well. 

• Like 1