Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

$20?!?  Damn.  That's steep.  You should place individual orders from hookah-shisha, each for 1 can of AF.  You'll get it shipped for free since a can is under a pound, and it's $14 over there.  I usually see AF in stores around here at anywhere from $14-$18, and I usually won't buy it at the $18 mark.

Set up the Alien with some Haze Pumpkin Pleasure, with a slightly dense pack.  Kind of tastes like pumpkin pie, but there's a pretty dominant tobacco note to it.  I'm not sure how I feel about that from something like Haze.  Almost feels like I'm smoking a pumpkin-flavored cigar.

I'm telling you man everything here in Jersey is way more freaking expensive. I guess that's because we are the armpit of NYC, I don't know. My local shop does have the tendency of adding $4-$6 to everything they sell compared to anywhere else. I deducted that they are tacking on the price of shipping if I were to order it and that's how they figure out their pricing system. 

I want to stop by tomorrow and look at the prices of their hoses because I want to replace the deezer that broke, but I'm honestly not looking forward to getting it from them. I just might order some online or another social smoke hose. 

Thanks for that tip about hookah-shisha. I'll go check them out. 

I want to try some pumpkin tobacco already. I just can't believe I haven't tried it yet as much as I love pumpkin pie. 

Edited by dd0723

$20?!?  Damn.  That's steep.  You should place individual orders from hookah-shisha, each for 1 can of AF.  You'll get it shipped for free since a can is under a pound, and it's $14 over there.  I usually see AF in stores around here at anywhere from $14-$18, and I usually won't buy it at the $18 mark.

Set up the Alien with some Haze Pumpkin Pleasure, with a slightly dense pack.  Kind of tastes like pumpkin pie, but there's a pretty dominant tobacco note to it.  I'm not sure how I feel about that from something like Haze.  Almost feels like I'm smoking a pumpkin-flavored cigar.

I'm telling you man everything here in Jersey is way more freaking expensive. I guess that's because we are the armpit of NYC, I don't know. My local shop does have the tendency of adding $4-$6 to everything they sell compared to anywhere else. I deducted that they are tacking on the price of shipping if I were to order it and that's how they figure out their pricing system. 

I want to stop by tomorrow and look at the prices of their hoses because I want to replace the deezer that broke, but I'm honestly not looking forward to getting it from them. I just might order some online or another social smoke hose. 

Thanks for that tip about hookah-shisha. I'll go check them out. 

I want to try some pumpkin tobacco already. I just can't believe I haven't tried it yet as much as I love pumpkin pie. 

I actually think that HS's cheapest shipping is $3.99 for items that are a few ounces or less. I dont think they have a free shipping offer unless you order over $100 The blog post about it is here - https://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/18416-how-to-get-cheaper-shipping.html

• Like 1

Chilling right now, there's no cooking because I'm heating up leftovers tonight and we are not going out to dinner either, so I'm smoking a bowl of Anise Bitches!

Chilling right now, there's no cooking because I'm heating up leftovers tonight and we are not going out to dinner either, so I'm smoking a bowl of Anise Bitches!

Only like 24 hours left on that Master Pan if you want it for the lower price! haha I'm ordering it today.

How did your anise flavor turn out? I dont think I saw you post your results.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm reminding the GF if we want to order it and if we want more than one. She agreed with me that at $90 we won't get it, so right now is the best time to get it because I know we are going to get great use out of it. Just like our crockpot. We got it on black Friday a couple of years ago for only $9.47 and is the best investment we have ever made. 

I didn't say anything about the Anise? I thought I did in a conversation with wvlbony. It came out GREAT!!! Just what I wanted. Pure anise flavor like the liquor, so that first night I had a bowl of it along with a glass of Anise Vodka. It was a great night.

It wasn't swimming in juices either because I left it in a vacuum sealed bag for 3 days so all the juices got sucked into the tobacco. so I'm waiting to run out of Banana Bitches! and just make Anise and Cherry/Vanilla. 

• Like 1

Having a bowl of that wonderful Jewels Peach out of my new disposable Leo Nara hose. 

I picked up a (n overpriced) package of Tangiers Apple from Unwind here today because I really missed mixing it with Kashmir or Horchata.  Opened it up, and acclimated it for about 15 minutes, and that's all it needed.

That being said, I'm smoking some Tangiers Apple + Tangiers Kashmir.  I think I went a little light on the Kashmir this time around, it's more of an afterthought in the blend.  I maybe only used 20% Kashmir.  I'm probably going to load up another bowl shortly and I'll probably make it 50/50.

• Like 1

I picked up a (n overpriced) package of Tangiers Apple from Unwind here today because I really missed mixing it with Kashmir or Horchata.  Opened it up, and acclimated it for about 15 minutes, and that's all it needed.

That being said, I'm smoking some Tangiers Apple + Tangiers Kashmir.  I think I went a little light on the Kashmir this time around, it's more of an afterthought in the blend.  I maybe only used 20% Kashmir.  I'm probably going to load up another bowl shortly and I'll probably make it 50/50.

one of these days I'll order some Tangiers. Maybe i'll treat myself for Christmas and order some. :)

one of these days I'll order some Tangiers. Maybe i'll treat myself for Christmas and order some. :)

Do it! You wont regret it.

I tried out the SB white chai, meh. Its okay. I have to smoke it again to get a good feel for it but it just tasted like Starbuzz to me. 

• Like 1

I got a lot of flavor from white chai. I hate starbuzz but I'd buy that or mighty freeze again. White chai is my gf's favorite flavor.

Smoking mizo mint and mizo watermelon.

• Like 1

My buddy came over yesterday and brought over FML by Pure and it really was a great smoke. The 250 container has so much juice and the mint punches you in the sinuses upon opening it.

We used an alien with a lotus and the first fifteen minutes rivaled cane mint in regards to mint explosion. haha Approach with some caution.

The flavor is pretty much every mint on the market mixed beside the gum flavored ones. It has a very strong eucalyptus note that goes the whole bowl.

I was doing dragons with the smoke and I ended up coughing a few times from how cold my throat got.

I even had a bowl of mizo mint going in the kamanja to compare. I personally say it is stronger and sweeter than mizo. But double the price.

I can't find anything wrong with it except the cost. For people who don't want to mess around with tangiers because of nicotine packing and availability this IS the mint for you though. It's a great mixer and if the new FMLemon releases anytime soon I will definitely go out of my way to buy it because of how good this product is.

FML won't replace cane mint for me and probably all the others that smoke it religiously. It's not some out of body experience.

It's just a damn fine and strong mint with eucalyptus that no other tobacco company really makes.

• Like 1

My buddy came over yesterday and brought over FML by Pure and it really was a great smoke. The 250 container has so much juice and the mint punches you in the sinuses upon opening it.

We used an alien with a lotus and the first fifteen minutes rivaled cane mint in regards to mint explosion. haha Approach with some caution.

The flavor is pretty much every mint on the market mixed beside the gum flavored ones. It has a very strong eucalyptus note that goes the whole bowl.

I was doing dragons with the smoke and I ended up coughing a few times from how cold my throat got.

I even had a bowl of mizo mint going in the kamanja to compare. I personally say it is stronger and sweeter than mizo. But double the price.

I can't find anything wrong with it except the cost. For people who don't want to mess around with tangiers because of nicotine packing and availability this IS the mint for you though. It's a great mixer and if the new FMLemon releases anytime soon I will definitely go out of my way to buy it because of how good this product is.

FML won't replace cane mint for me and probably all the others that smoke it religiously. It's not some out of body experience.

It's just a damn fine and strong mint with eucalyptus that no other tobacco company really makes.

I wish I could enjoy Mint that much but so far the consensus is that the FML has more mint than any other tobacco out there. 

Having a bowl of that delicious Voodoo Sinful Strawberry while I have a new batch of Bread Pudding going in the slow cooker. 

post-9346-0-79197700-1416199756_thumb.jp

Now extinguishing new lime. My tangiers has not been cooperating this week at all. All I've been doing is wasting coals and flavor.

No clouds for 30 minutes then I flip my coals and nothing but burnt tobacco taste and no flavor.

Switching brands again, probably back to tombamels because I'm over working with molassal and getting a successful bowl at this point.

I've tried all the Nak tangiers and AF I've wanted to this year anyway

• Like 1

I want to smoke but I haven't been feeling 100% so I'm not sure. Probably going to do it anyway lol I think I'm either going to try out my romman turkish coffee, or the fantasia caramel cappuccino. 

• Like 1

Thinking about either (all Tangiers):

Strawberry

Strawberry + Cane Mint

Strawberry + Apple

Apple + Cane Mint

Apple + Horchata

Apple + Kashmir

Cane Mint + Kashmir

Kashmir

ugh... decisions.

• Like 1

Heh, I was talking to Nima about it yesterday and it seemed to be a plugin problem. I even tried using a older version of the app

• Like 1