Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Now extinguishing new lime. My tangiers has not been cooperating this week at all. All I've been doing is wasting coals and flavor.

No clouds for 30 minutes then I flip my coals and nothing but burnt tobacco taste and no flavor.

Switching brands again, probably back to tombamels because I'm over working with molassal and getting a successful bowl at this point.

I've tried all the Nak tangiers and AF I've wanted to this year anyway

That sucks when you can't enjoy a bowl. I didn't smoke last night but the bowl the night before was not too enjoyable. I think it was because I wasn't having a good day and I almost burned the tobacco with too much heat so I went into a coughing frenzy and I hate that. Hopefully tonight things will be better. 

Having a bowl of that delicious Jewels Peach and I'm bundled up because it's freezing outside and I have the office window open. 

On another note, tomorrow night I'll be sucking on my hose for a taste of chocolate chill thanks to the package I'm getting from Doug. I can't wait!!!

I do look silly right now sitting in the office in front of my open window in a 28 degree night. (18 with the windchill), and yet I have a hat, scarf and a t-shirt. I'm weird like that. 

post-9346-0-40719400-1416373881_thumb.jp

So my after work smoke is what I would consider the old comfortable shoes of shisha tobacco, some regular old nakhla orange, its always there, and always smoke just right. Cant ever go wrong with the nak.

• Like 2

I do look silly right now sitting in the office in front of my open window in a 28 degree night. (18 with the windchill), and yet I have a hat, scarf and a t-shirt. I'm weird like that.

Oh lucky you, at that time last night it was 5 degrees before the wind chill where I am.

I'm about to pack up some ice watermelon and catch up on Supernatural

• Like 1

So my after work smoke is what I would consider the old comfortable shoes of shisha tobacco, some regular old nakhla orange, its always there, and always smoke just right. Cant ever go wrong with the nak.

That's why I love Nakhla. It's hard to have a bad session.
  • Like 1

Exactly, I liken it also to that pair of.jeans you keep in your drawer, you forget about them for a while, then one day you pull them out, and its like, wow where have you been my old friend

• Like 3

I second that. Naklah has never left me down either. 

Oh lucky you, at that time last night it was 5 degrees before the wind chill where I am.

I'm about to pack up some ice watermelon and catch up on Supernatural

Man that's rough. I don't miss the midwest at all. 

Not doing much of anything right now so I set up a bowl of the last of my Cherry Bitches! with some Voodoo Sinful Strawberry and it's an amazing smoke. 

Now comes the hard part, the anticipation of having to wait till tomorrow morning to try my new flavors, many many thanks to doug/theeightyfour for the tobaccob45004855a9b6f4f6215be7fbe55a836.jpg

• Like 2

Now comes the hard part, the anticipation of having to wait till tomorrow morning to try my new flavors, many many thanks to doug/theeightyfour for the tobaccob45004855a9b6f4f6215be7fbe55a836.jpg

The anticipation is the worse part. I think you are going to like your new flavors. I'm having some chocolate chill right now and I'm enjoying it immensely. 

• Like 1

Now having a bowl of Social Smoke Chocolate Chill thanks to Doug/TheEightyFour for the awesome offer. I must say it's not even close to what I thought it was going to be, it's actually MUCH MUCH better than what I had in mind. I'm going to truly enjoy smoking every last bit of this shisha. 

I'm also having a cup of tea in my hookah.org mug. :)

post-9346-0-17159300-1416455446_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-97491100-1416455456_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-80040700-1416455474_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 2

Now smoking a mix of AF orange and starbuzz grapefruit

wait, wait, wait....

what are you doing with starbuzz in your stash? I thought you hated that company. 

• Like 1

I'm smoking some ice watermelon. I haven't received my mug yet

I'm sure you'll get it soon. It's pretty awesome and it makes me feel important. LOL 

• Like 1

Doug got me hooked on the new stuff he sent me. Now making a bowl of Fantasia Ice Mint. I hope it doesn't freeze my lungs off. hahahaha. This thing is SUPER juicy. I mean it's juicier than the Voodoo brand, so Fantasia is now officially the wettest tobacco I've ever smoked. I think I should use one of my disposable hoses in case it ghosts. 

post-9346-0-16095100-1416464918_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-78799700-1416464918_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Doug got me hooked on the new stuff he sent me. Now making a bowl of Fantasia Ice Mint. I hope it doesn't freeze my lungs off. hahahaha. This thing is SUPER juicy. I mean it's juicier than the Voodoo brand, so Fantasia is now officially the wettest tobacco I've ever smoked. I think I should use one of my disposable hoses in case it ghosts.

attachicon.gifIMG_9452.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_9453.JPG

it's damn juicy. fumari is juicier though.

loading up a bowl of cane mint or Kashmir. haven't quite decided yet.

Holy crap!!!! this is the strongest mint I've ever had, my throat is frozen right now. Damn this is actually good, and I'm enjoying it. Don't get me wrong I'll probably mix this with sinful strawberry, but I'm not minding smoking it on it's own. 

Thanks for the hookup Doug. 

It's nice on it's own.  Its one of the few Fantasia flavors I really enjoy, but I prefer other mints over it.  It's kind of earthy, but also very sweet and chilling.  Glad you like it!

I think I'm going to start off with some Cane Mint tonight, and probably go straight up Kashmir aftewards.

• Like 1

Yeah the SB is in my stash. I hate how much they jumped on vapor so I really dislike them for that. What tobacco company comes to an expo knowing they are releasing a new stem and hypes their portable vape pen more? Starbuzz haha

That being said they have a few flavors other companies can not seem to replace for me.

But yeah I got on this honey based tobacco kick recently because I smoke SO much molassal (no such thing I know :P )

I got grapefruit which is gone after my next bowl and Strawberry margarita. I still have all my molassal like mizo mint/watermelon and banana Montana just wanted some nice sweet smoke that isn't too red or high nicotine.

• Like 1

Finally getting my smoke on, I have been looking forward to this all night. Having some ss choco chill, thanks again doug. At first smell, this reminded me of york peppermint patty as I was loading the harmony, its some juicy stuff I will say that. I know I won't be disappointed.

• Like 2

Finally getting my smoke on, I have been looking forward to this all night. Having some ss choco chill, thanks again doug. At first smell, this reminded me of york peppermint patty as I was loading the harmony, its some juicy stuff I will say that. I know I won't be disappointed.

Did you enjoy it? did ya? did ya? LOL. I liked it a lot when I had it last night. By the second round of coals the taste wasn't as strong, but that's normal of Social Smoke.