Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

The Fantasia Ice Mint ended up being too strong for me and I only used one round of coals on it because I was coughing up a lung before the coals ran out. However I put a second round this morning and finished it. Now I'm having a mix of Fantasia ice mint and Voodoo sinful strawberry and I was right about the taste, it's really good. 

post-9346-0-26308200-1416512005_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-62497200-1416512006_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Did I like it, it tasted so go I didn't want to go to bed, and.it was pushing 9:45, I really like it. Tomorrow morning it will be the ss mint, or I may mix a small amount of fantasia ice mint with my homemade blueberry,hell if my sinuses have my head pounding again in the morning, I may just smoke the icemint alone

• Like 1

I think tonight I'll try a bowl of the Social Smoke Mint by itself AND a mix with my Anise Bitches! mixed with it. The fantasia ice mint was really strong for me, but again, I'm not a fan of mint. It tasted good, and it was even better when I mixed it with sinful strawberry, but not sure i'll smoke it by itself again unless I have a cold. 

Having another bowl of that Fantasia caramel cappuccino. Still disappointed by it. I thought the first time was my fault because I was testing using foil with the harmony bowl instead of the lotus, and I was using my maximus hose instead as well. But I went back to my normal set up this time and its still not that great, I'm using different coals this time but that doesn't really make much difference. I dont know why I'm surprised, Fantasia can be pretty lack luster most of the time, at least for me. They have a few good ones, but meh. I dunno. 

• Like 1

My order came in. Loaded up the new green and black alien (which looks nothing like the tiger's eye hookah john picture) and it's pretty deep. Which is a plus.

Smoking mizo mint with a bit of carnival nights and it's a great purchase. I believe this will be my favorite bowl to date.

HJ can sure make a bowl!

• Like 2

while I was on the phone with my sis, I prepared a bowl of Jewels Peach and Social Smoke Mint. Good stuff. 

Ok, so this is my first foray into the world of straight mint. Its good, but I would like it a touch sweeter, maybe thats just me.

• Like 1

Ok, so this is my first foray into the world of straight mint. Its good, but I would like it a touch sweeter, maybe thats just me.

the Fantasia is sweeter. give that a shot.

• Like 1

Is not just you, I think it would be more bearable if it was a tad sweeter. 

I have a feeling that I should have taken all the mint from Doug because now i'm on a mint kick. Smoking a bowl of Anise Bitches! and Social Smoke Mint. YUM!!!!

That sounds like a good mix DD

Now smoking starbuzz strawberry margarita and some af orange. I love this alien. Also got a tonic washable hose today with a removable tip because the price was right. Kinda restricted but the dream hose will come after Christmas time haha

• Like 1

It actually is very good. When I made this anise I used about half the bottle because I'm a HUGE fan of Anise since I was a little kid. 

Strawberry margarita and Orange you say? I don't remember if I've made that mix but I have both flavors right now and I love them both. I just might have to make a bowl of that and see how I like it. 

• Like 1

Sometimes I simply crave the anise flavor, when I start making tobacco again i'll for sure try out that one! My apple doppio is gone so I need something to replace it anyway

It's an okay mix. I really like the strawberry margarita because it tastes like skittles but I wanted more orange in it tonight. With mango it's great but with orange its just meh. Kinda wishing I loaded mighty freeze and carnival nights at this point though. But don't let me discourage you! Everyone has different tastes

• Like 1

Sometimes I simply crave the anise flavor, when I start making tobacco again i'll for sure try out that one! My apple doppio is gone so I need something to replace it anyway

It's an okay mix. I really like the strawberry margarita because it tastes like skittles but I wanted more orange in it tonight. With mango it's great but with orange its just meh. Kinda wishing I loaded mighty freeze and carnival nights at this point though. But don't let me discourage you! Everyone has different tastes

SKITTLES!!!!!! that's the flavor I was looking for. Before I said the margarita tasted like a jolly rancher but that's incorrect, it's more like skittles. lol. I'm on my second round of coals for this bowl, and I think I'm going to try the margarita and orange mix for my second one. :) 

Well I just had to smoke the chocolate chill again this morning, I have pretty much decided that this is going on my tax refund shopping list, the biggest container of it.I can get. Best chocolate mint I have had so far.

• Like 1

Well I just had to smoke the chocolate chill again this morning, I have pretty much decided that this is going on my tax refund shopping list, the biggest container of it.I can get. Best chocolate mint I have had so far.

I used to buy a kilo a year of that stuff on Black Friday weekend. did that for probably 4 or 5 years. they knock prices off on everything.

• Like 1

Just picked up my first bag of Fumari. Got their Orange Cream. I'll be making a review for it when I pack it in a minute

• Like 2

You enjoy that Chernobyl it's fantastic. Huge clouds no matter what bowl, just pack it below the rim because it could bubble over depending on how juicy it is.

Now smoking mizo mint and watermelon. The clouds are insane. Makes me happy hahaha

• Like 1

Just picked up my first bag of Fumari. Got their Orange Cream. I'll be making a review for it when I pack it in a minute

How creamy is it? I want yo try it but I don't want it to be just orange and only a tiny bit of cream.

How creamy is it? I want yo try it but I don't want it to be just orange and only a tiny bit of cream.

Well there is a review I uploaded if you head over to the user blogs. But it is the perfect mix of orange and cream Edited by chernobyl

Well there is a review I uploaded if you head over to the user blogs. But it is the perfect mix of orange and cream

Oh okay I'll check it out. Sorry I was on the app didn't think to check the blogs lol

So my first bowl of the night is going to be some starbuzz blue mist, mixed with a touch of ss mint, sounds good to me