Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Well I just had to smoke the chocolate chill again this morning, I have pretty much decided that this is going on my tax refund shopping list, the biggest container of it.I can get. Best chocolate mint I have had so far.

It really is an amazing chocolate flavor right? I'm going to have to place a large order of it unless Doug has some more he needs to get rid of. LOL 

So far it is good. The clouds are not exactly huge but they are not small either.

How did you pack it? because the french vanilla Fumari I have gives dragon clouds. They are so huge I have to make sure I have window open while I smoke it. You also need a glass of water by you because it will make you thirsty. I guess too much glycerin. 

Just got home from a night of drinking and having fun, so I'm having a bowl of....of..... *hick* hold one I'll get this right.....

PEACH AND BANANAS!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I mixed a bowl of Jewels Peach and Banana Bitches! which goes great with my vodka and orange juice. 

So my first bowl of the night is going to be some starbuzz blue mist, mixed with a touch of ss mint, sounds good to me

Ok, quoting this saves me from typing a massive diatribe, lets just say....WIN
  • Like 1

How did you pack it? because the french vanilla Fumari I have gives dragon clouds. They are so huge I have to make sure I have window open while I smoke it. You also need a glass of water by you because it will make you thirsty. I guess too much glycerin.

They got much better 30 minutes in, I'm guessing it was still warming up. I was trying to watch breaking bad while smoking and I missed a few scenes because I couldn't see past the clouds.
  • Like 2

Getting ready to have my second bowl of the night, this time some mazaya gum with mint, slowly finding the attraction of mint, my earlier mix was ph so yummy

• Like 1

I can't get enough mint. If it wasn't for the fiance I would get it all the time. But she insists that we keep it mixed up

• Like 1

I can't get enough mint. If it wasn't for the fiance I would get it all the time. But she insists that we keep it mixed up

I go through phases with mint. I really love it and wouldn't mind smoking it every session but sometimes I need to step away and try something else for a while. I've been smoking a lot of Kashmir and Apple, and the mints I have been smoking this week have been non-typical ones, like Haze Subzero. Just haven't been in the mood for Cane Mint or Mizo.

• Like 1

So this morning I decided to mix the sb blue mist with some fantasia ice mint, another yummy win if I do say so myself

• Like 1

It's freaking gorgeous outside (probably the last day over 70 of the year), so I've got all the windows open, and smoking some Cane Mint.

Here's something related - I cleaned out my hookah today, because the ROI beads (a new set) had dramatically decreased in size.  My hookah sits on my desk, but it is right next to a radiator.  It funnels most of the heat under my desk, but some definitely goes up.  I think heat + ROI beads = bad scene.  I probably won't be using them again until it's comfortable without heating in my apartment.

• Like 1

Smoking some hookafina sweet nectarine. I had to get some vapor for a friend's bday tomorrow and he threw it in for 5 more so I said why not and gave it a try.

It's a fair attempt at nectarine, not a natural one but kind of orange runt like on the exhale. It's good though, and I don't immediately want to mix it with anything and that's saying something for me because I hardly ever smoke flavors alone. Some hookafina are great, and some flat out suck. This is just mid I suppose.

I've yet to find a orange/apricot/nectarine that is what I'm looking for. But this is a pleasant surprise!

I'll say I've created a monster. hahaha. Social Smoke sells it - go buy it! lol

Yeah definitely will have to keep it in stock all the time

Have I mentioned how much I hate the days the gf is off work? She doesn't smoke, I can't smoke, and god forbid I get in the office and in front of the computer. If she's watching TV I have to be in the damn living room with her being an idiot because she doesn't like to watch TV alone. FML. 

Anyway, I'm getting even now and I'm having a bowl of Jewels peaches mixed with Voodoo sinful strawberry and I'm getting dragon clouds with great flavor. I'm going to enjoy this while I catch up on the last episode of the walking dead.... yeah, another show I have to watch at a later time because she doesn't like it. FML again. 

Have I mentioned how much I hate the days the gf is off work? She doesn't smoke, I can't smoke, and god forbid I get in the office and in front of the computer. If she's watching TV I have to be in the damn living room with her being an idiot because she doesn't like to watch TV alone. FML. 

Anyway, I'm getting even now and I'm having a bowl of Jewels peaches mixed with Voodoo sinful strawberry and I'm getting dragon clouds with great flavor. I'm going to enjoy this while I catch up on the last episode of the walking dead.... yeah, another show I have to watch at a later time because she doesn't like it. FML again. 

I understand you - my wife doesn't love hookah smoke, but, because of that, I tend to not smoke it while she's awake or home.  But, she's someone that kind of likes you and stuff, a real person, not smoke.  Don't give her such a rough time.  The "I don't like to watch TV alone" actually means "I want to spend time with you."  Spending time with the girl is good :)

Just finished up a bowl of Fumari Orange Cream with a buddy of mine.  Seemed a little mellow, but it was also significantly dryer than most Fumari.  I usually keep Fumari around for social gatherings, because it's very light, but if it is this mellow, I'll probably finish it up this week.

Gonna start on a bowl of Tangiers Cane Mint and get to work now that my friend's gone.

Edited by TheEightyFour
  • Like 2

Ahh thos morning im having choco chill again, but I am enjoying a cup of chocolate flavored coffee along with it

• Like 1

I'm really wishing I would have brought my small nammor hookah with me to mexico. I see people smoking cigs and cigars on the beach and I wish I could just stick my hookah in the sand and sit back and relax. Oh well. Next time I will bring it.

• Like 1

I'm really wishing I would have brought my small nammor hookah with me to mexico. I see people smoking cigs and cigars on the beach and I wish I could just stick my hookah in the sand and sit back and relax. Oh well. Next time I will bring it.

Hell, I wish I had a small hookah I could pack and.take to work on nights like tonight, I wont be doing

Any actual work, just making sure nothing goes wrong. I would have all the time in the worl to smoke on nights like these.

• Like 1