Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I understand you - my wife doesn't love hookah smoke, but, because of that, I tend to not smoke it while she's awake or home.  But, she's someone that kind of likes you and stuff, a real person, not smoke.  Don't give her such a rough time.  The "I don't like to watch TV alone" actually means "I want to spend time with you."  Spending time with the girl is good :)

Just finished up a bowl of Fumari Orange Cream with a buddy of mine.  Seemed a little mellow, but it was also significantly dryer than most Fumari.  I usually keep Fumari around for social gatherings, because it's very light, but if it is this mellow, I'll probably finish it up this week.

Gonna start on a bowl of Tangiers Cane Mint and get to work now that my friend's gone.

yeah I know, but sometimes it can be just a bit much. 

Ahh thos morning im having choco chill again, but I am enjoying a cup of chocolate flavored coffee along with it

That's a great way to enjoy it!

I'm really wishing I would have brought my small nammor hookah with me to mexico. I see people smoking cigs and cigars on the beach and I wish I could just stick my hookah in the sand and sit back and relax. Oh well. Next time I will bring it.

Mexico? are you on vacation? awesome! Enjoy it. 

• Like 1

Sigh.... what to smoke. Hello everyone!

We missed you man, welcome back!

And same to you doug, tonight I am finishing the bowl of chocolate chill from the other morning then I feel like some straight blue.mist, or maybe nak orange

• Like 1

Smoking a mix of Social Smoke mint and Anise Bitches!. Yummy stuff and I'm thinking of breaking out the anise vodka :)

post-9346-0-77153300-1417068056_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Getting ready to load up a bowl of Tangiers Horchata and Apple to bring in the holiday.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Doug. Enjoy that bowl my friend just as I'm enjoying mine right now. 

And same to you doug, tonight I am finishing the bowl of chocolate chill from the other morning then I feel like some straight blue.mist, or maybe nak orange

I'm with you on the chocolate chill, I might have a bowl right after this one. 

I know for certain that I am ordering some tomorrow(Fri), a full key to be exact

yeah I might be placing an order as well. I figured that if they are not going to have a sale that I can just use the last of my gift certificates. 

I have the blue mist going, and what I find disturbing is I may not finish it. I am gonna be the little engine that could, and smoke as long as I can beforey eye lids need to be checked for light leaks

• Like 1

I have the blue mist going, and what I find disturbing is I may not finish it. I am gonna be the little engine that could, and smoke as long as I can beforey eye lids need to be checked for light leaks

hahahaha I like that, light leaks.... I'm wide awake and all caught up with my work, so I'm just going to finish off all the shows I have on queue and have a bowl or two. :) 

I finally have more than one night off in what seems like an eternity, so I will be a smoking fool for the next few days

• Like 1

Ugh, so the meal is over, the post meal nap is done, now its time for the post,post, smoke tonight its back to blue mist mixed with fantasia ice mint.

• Like 1

Ugh, so the meal is over, the post meal nap is done, now its time for the post,post, smoke tonight its back to blue mist mixed with fantasia ice mint.

I feel your pain. Our nap is over, leftovers are put away, the dishes are done and now I'm heating up coals to enjoy a mellow bowl of Social Smoke Mobster. 

post-9346-0-22132600-1417154817_thumb.jp

Yes. Tomorrow is my last day here though :( I don't want to go back to rainy Vancouver. Lol

Well I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself and went to a warm place. 

I finally have more than one night off in what seems like an eternity, so I will be a smoking fool for the next few days

I'll keep you company. 

Well I am winding down for the night, need to get.plenty of rest to deal with all the crazy ass bs today in town, so tonight is a single bowl night, tomorrow will have more, am definitely going to swing into a local middle eastern market tomorrow and get a 250g box of this, its quite enjoyable to smoke37986c07be2c0d0744540d9c8e608005.jpg

• Like 1

I cant do straight mint, but I am beginning to like it mixed with a lot of different things, I may mix it with nak orange later this evening and see how that tastes

• Like 1

Welli guess the next smoke session got here sooner than I expected, so I am trying some nak orange mixed with the ice mint

• Like 1