Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I am still smoking it, second round of coals, flavor is starting to die off slightly now, but still getting good clouds

I'm going to have to try it, I think the other shop has it. I'm going to have to take a trip over there next week like on Monday or Tuesday. 

I'm going to have to try it, I think the other shop has it. I'm going to have to take a trip over there next week like on Monday or Tuesday.

Its worth it, molasses based, not as soppy as a sb or fumari. Very flavorful. I am glad the one guy talked me onto it that one day. I will have to try their blueberry to see if.its worth dumping sb over

Lol, well at least the turkey will be going

yeah the gf and I usually make our own turkey for ourselves because we love the way I make it in the crockpot. I can honestly say that this turkey is the best meal I know cook, EVER. I mean I'm a great cook don't get me wrong, but I make one hell of a mean turkey. So my gf and I decided that we are going to let everybody else make the turkey because we don't want our families to ask us to cook the turkey every year. LOL. 

Now for this Christmas mix I'm smoking right now... it's like smoking a candy cane but not too sweet and not too minty. Now I'm mad that I'm running out of kali drizzle because I see myself smoking this all month long :)

Check out beginning of these clouds....

post-9346-0-13373600-1417263612_thumb.jp

Well then I guess its time for the tobacco elf to make a friggin house call isnt it...oh look kids here come mister postman with my package from the shisha store. Yesterday he brought my package from dominica, but we wont talk about that one

Edited by wvloony
  • Like 1

Well then I guess its time for the tobacco elf to make a friggin house call isnt it...oh look kids here come mister postman with my package from the shisha store. Yesterday he brought my package from dominica, but we wont talk about that one

I haven't ordered anything yet because the damn shipping keeps putting me off, so I'm just going to get what I get around here but the hydro herbal I'll have to order online. The 250g I have I bought it last time my sis was here and we took a trip to NYC. 

• Like 1

I haven't ordered anything yet because the damn shipping keeps putting me off, so I'm just going to get what I get around here but the hydro herbal I'll have to order online. The 250g I have I bought it last time my sis was here and we took a trip to NYC.

as for shipping I just use the usps choice, cheapest and the anticipation makes it so worth it when you get.that first taste, the first nice smoke filled draw oh so nice
  • Like 1

as for shipping I just use the usps choice, cheapest and the anticipation makes it so worth it when you get.that first taste, the first nice smoke filled draw oh so nice

yeah that's what I try to do when I'm placing an order, but texas hookah and 5starhookah only use fedex, so whatever little we save gets spent in shipping.  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:

If im ordering its either from social smoke,or hookah shisha, other than that I buy local pretty much exclusively

• Like 1

Since I'm enjoying such a great mix, I'm wondering if I should work on this new database in filemaker pro or watch a movie. I know I'm going to pass out hella soon. Just waiting for the 2 hour mark to put more butter on the turkey and then I'm passing the hell out. :) 

Im decided on making some scrambled eggs on the wood stove, the slow cook method kinda

oh yeah, I guess I should have some breakfast instead of just drinking coffee. 

oh yeah, I guess I should have some breakfast instead of just drinking coffee.

Im drinking iced tea. Not that sweet southern tea that can send one into a glucose shock, but the northern Arnold Palmer tea, with spearmint and lemon

• Like 1

Welp, it time for this old man to get some rest before he goes to melt the copper, catch yall in the morning...maybe I will try my blueberry flop over with some mint mixed in and see, I kinda forgot about my homebrew since I found the less expensive but not cheaper tasting mazaya, gonna smoke my stuff up

• Like 1

Welp, it time for this old man to get some rest before he goes to melt the copper, catch yall in the morning...maybe I will try my blueberry flop over with some mint mixed in and see, I kinda forgot about my homebrew since I found the less expensive but not cheaper tasting mazaya, gonna smoke my stuff up

sounds good my friends. Talk to you later

That's odd that your mazaya isn't dyed, mine was. Though I had two flavors and one was and one wasn't. Maybe they only dye certain flavors who knows. But its a good brand overall I like it.

I got home from mexico last night. Can't wait to smoke haha I think I'm going to try out some romman Turkish coffee.

• Like 1

Hey DD 5star doesn't only use fed ex. They have an option to use USPS for the same price as fed ex or UPS for a few dollars more.

Makes no sense lol USPS costs so much less than FedEx. They are going to be doing a cyber Monday sale that will be announced tonight.

• Like 1

I have a discount code from nuckuh so I count my shipping as being cut in half with 5star. I get what you're saying though, regular USPS should not be a staggering amount of money to ship.

Now smoking the last of my white gummi bear with the alien and lotus. There was so much glycerin that my water looks like it has seen three bowls today. When I don't hit it I can literally see the juice seep down the stem into the water. lol so much for a clean hookah today.

• Like 1

I have a discount code from nuckuh so I count my shipping as being cut in half with 5star. I get what you're saying though, regular USPS should not be a staggering amount of money to ship.

Now smoking the last of my white gummi bear with the alien and lotus. There was so much glycerin that my water looks like it has seen three bowls today. When I don't hit it I can literally see the juice seep down the stem into the water. lol so much for a clean hookah today.

I dont think $13 is much to pay for shipping, but thats just me. I would much rather pay that then the $40 I usually have to pay lol Thats honestly one of the main reasons I dont order from other vendors often, I usually just stick with hookah-shisha because my sponsorship covers a small part of the cost so its not so bad. But I do wish I could try more brands like pure and the newer haze flavors. You guys in the US dont know how good you have it haha

• Like 1

Giving that starbuzz white chai another chance. Still warming up hopefully I get better flavor this time. Also catching up on all the hookah reviews I missed while on vacation. 

• Like 1

lol I was literally about to smoke that after dinner hooligan. It's great for me, the more I smoke it the more I can find the tea notes and spice similar to tangiers Kashmir just not as good!

Christmas and my birthday have come early thanks to my gf, I got a clear dream hose I will try with that white chai bowl tonight and a new lotus.

My old one looks like complete shit compared to this. No luster to the inside and all the sides are dull.

I almost can't bring myself to use the new one because of how good it looks haha :monkeydance:

• Like 1

lol I was literally about to smoke that after dinner hooligan. It's great for me, the more I smoke it the more I can find the tea notes and spice similar to tangiers Kashmir just not as good!

Christmas and my birthday have come early thanks to my gf, I got a clear dream hose I will try with that white chai bowl tonight and a new lotus.

My old one looks like complete shit compared to this. No luster to the inside and all the sides are dull.

I almost can't bring myself to use the new one because of how good it looks haha :monkeydance:

Still didn't enjoy it this time around. The flavor is just so bland I can barely find peach or tea/spice notes in it at all. Oh well, I think I'm just done with starbuzz for a while. I was already not a fan anyway.

• Like 1

yeah that's what I try to do when I'm placing an order, but texas hookah and 5starhookah only use fedex, so whatever little we save gets spent in shipping.  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:

I gotta disagree.  The "little you save" does get eaten up if you only buy one or two things.  I've found the magic number to be around $70 at hookah-shisha.  And, at over $100, you can get free shipping anyway.  I understand only wanting to pick up a thing or two, but... with free shipping, might as well save up and stock up, then you don't have to worry about running low (not that you would anyway... haha)

---

Starting up a bowl of Tangiers Cane Mint in a few minutes, then will probably move to something a little fruitier/spicier.

• Like 2