Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Well the dream hose is coated with white chai I would assume after last night's bowl. Time to push it to it's ghosting test with orange cream fumari.

Currently love the thing. My favorite hose thus far. I wish it didn't have so much static though, keeps attracting any and all hair.

• Like 1

Thinking about mixing the last of my fumari spiced chai with some haze candy apple to see if I can get kind of an apple cider flavor from it. We'll see. I've been having some pretty shitty sessions lately so hopefully switching things up will help. I've never had the cold affect my sessions before, but I swear thats whats causing it.

• Like 1

Well the dream hose is coated with white chai I would assume after last night's bowl. Time to push it to it's ghosting test with orange cream fumari.

Currently love the thing. My favorite hose thus far. I wish it didn't have so much static though, keeps attracting any and all hair.

mines the same way. beard hairs a-plenty.

• Like 2

You figure out a way to discharge the static doug? It is kinda annoying to be hanging it up and come across hair after hair.

No ghosting at all so if that's the ONE flaw it has so freaking be it haha. Testing it tomorrow with cane mint followed by foreplay on the peach most likely. That will be the absolute true way to test it.

• Like 1

You figure out a way to discharge the static doug? It is kinda annoying to be hanging it up and come across hair after hair.

No ghosting at all so if that's the ONE flaw it has so freaking be it haha. Testing it tomorrow with cane mint followed by foreplay on the peach most likely. That will be the absolute true way to test it.

Nope.  Strangely, my green one attracts more hair and dust and such than the black one, but it might just be the color disguises it.  I might try rubbing a dryer sheet on it and seeing if that will get the static off of it.  Unfortunately it's dry as hell here this time of year, so everything is staticy.  I shock the piss out of myself (figuratively) touching light switches at least a few times a day during the winter months :(

I haven't messed around with mixing flavors too much, since I got two.  I use my glass one on mint and mint blends, since that's my normal go-to, and the acrylic one on spice/fruit blends.  Ghosting really doesn't bother me too much though.

Speaking of which, I'm smoking some Tangiers Cane Mint + Tangiers Strawberry.  This is a delicious blend.

• Like 1

OH.  I did also notice that they seem a little sticky to the touch (not like gross sticky, but very... inertia-preventing, the only way I can describe it), and rubbing a wet cloth on the outside of either of them seems to get stuck while moving down the hose.  I'm wondering if it's just the properties of the plastics used.  Meh.

• Like 1

Learning a valuable lesson tonight, don't try to smoke hookah while listening to Gabriel Iglesias bits, you will spend more time coughing from laughter more than smoking

• Like 1

I just tested my glass one out.  I went from Noir Cane Mint + Noir Strawberry to Birquq Horchata.  I could see the flavors being complementary, but they are very different.  The Horchata, out of the Glass D-Hose, doesn't taste, at least to me, at all like the Cane Mint I just wrapped up.

• Like 1

Back from work early. Lighting up Amaren Power Bull flavour. It's actually red bull flavour.

• Like 1

Amaren has some nice flavours but I noticed that they tend to get quite harsh about 30 minutes in

• Like 1

Sounds like any fantasia flavor as well lol some brands just can't get the longevity down man.

Romman/Cloud9/Al Tawareg/Hookah-hookah all get harsh after 30 minutes for me no matter what I do so I simply don't spend any on them.

Maybe look into Social smoke mobster, it tastes exactly like drinking a can of monster energy drink. It's scary just how much it tastes like the real thing. Social smoke goes for quite some time and in my experience has not been a harsh smoke at all.

• Like 1

I got a can of that peach iced tea starbuzz flavor. Overall it's like the original starbuzz line. Just bland and little flavor next to that starbuzz flavor you always seem to get. It doesn't taste like a black or white tea at all and almost a peach ring flavor which even Snapple doesn't taste like. It wasn't at all what I was expecting.

I only got it because tangiers peach iced tea is something I can never seem to find. I'll finish the can since it's not Horrible but still not something I'd ever go out of my way to get again.

• Like 1

Having a mix of Jewels orange and Voodoo sinful strawberry. Good mix but I'm trying to finish those before opening new ones. 

so did you guys miss me? sorry to be gone for so long but with the gf being off a few days, I'm screwed about wanting to do anything remotely close to what I want to do. It has to be her crap or hang with HER friends or whatever. It's a miracle I make any money at all with her hanging around two days out of the work week. last night I managed to have a bowl of chocolate chill because finally at 1:20am I told her to go to bed already because I was lighting the hookah whether she liked it or not, and I didn't care of she was allergic or not. I was going to do what I wanted to do and she could either be there or not. I no longer gave a fuck. 

~end of my miserable rant~ 

• Like 1

Having a mix of Jewels orange and Voodoo sinful strawberry. Good mix but I'm trying to finish those before opening new ones.

so did you guys miss me? sorry to be gone for so long but with the gf being off a few days, I'm screwed about wanting to do anything remotely close to what I want to do. It has to be her crap or hang with HER friends or whatever. It's a miracle I make any money at all with her hanging around two days out of the work week. last night I managed to have a bowl of chocolate chill because finally at 1:20am I told her to go to bed already because I was lighting the hookah whether she liked it or not, and I didn't care of she was allergic or not. I was going to do what I wanted to do and she could either be there or not. I no longer gave a fuck.

I really don't get how she can be allergic to it. I have never heard if someone being allergic to secondhand smoke.

• Like 1

I really don't get how she can be allergic to it. I have never heard if someone being allergic to secondhand smoke.

it's the typical American "PC" way of saying they don't like smoke.

it sounds like things aren't going so well in relationship land there dd. sounds like you guys need to discuss things before they blow up. it doesn't sound like its very balanced at the moment.

• Like 1

Sounds like any fantasia flavor as well lol some brands just can't get the longevity down man.

Romman/Cloud9/Al Tawareg/Hookah-hookah all get harsh after 30 minutes for me no matter what I do so I simply don't spend any on them.

Maybe look into Social smoke mobster, it tastes exactly like drinking a can of monster energy drink. It's scary just how much it tastes like the real thing. Social smoke goes for quite some time and in my experience has not been a harsh smoke at all.

Unfortunately we don't get social smoke in South Africa
  • Like 1

it sounds like things aren't going so well in relationship land there dd. sounds like you guys need to discuss things before they blow up. it doesn't sound like its very balanced at the moment.

Doug, relationship advice extraordinair. 

But, its true, my wife has friends who say they are allergic to cats, which I totally get is a thing, but I dont get how 90% of her friends are ALL deathly allergic to them so they cannot step foot into our home. lol

Also, doest his gf smoke cigs? I think I remember him saying she does.

• Like 1

I can tell ya my phone didn't miss being blown up with notifications in the middle of the night haha. :P That really sucks though DD. I agree with Doug, sounds like it's time to have a chat with her. 

Is that really why people say that? I mean, I've heard it said before but most people who don't want me to smoke hookah around them just ask me to move(this almost always happens when smoking outside)

This reminded me that my very first date with my fiance was to a hookah bar, I believe we smoked Pirate's Cave. 

• Like 1