Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Setting up some voodoo steam stones passion spell for a review right now. But I'm super excited because I just placed an order at hookah-shisha with a ton of stuff:

Kaloud Lotus (finally getting my own lol)

alien mini bowl

some new fancy hoses

Fumari Spiced Chai

Hookafina Electric Lotus

Hookafina raspberry peach e juice

a new wind cover

chronic hookah coals

And some other random stuff like replacement ball bearings and grommets and crap. And a diffuser.

Nakhla Brandy.

That looks like a great order HookahHooligan. I'm ordering a bunch of stuff from Social Smoke when I get my gift card. I never buy shisha online though, it costs a lot more compared to my local shop.

@chernobyl - Yea that makes sense, no where here sells shisha so it's better for me to get it online. a 50g box of Nakhla or AF goes for like 7 or 8 bucks here because its so hard to come by =\

@dougc84 - I have heard they're a great combo so I figured why not. Plus the tigers eye glaze on that bowl is beautiful.

@chernobyl - Yea that makes sense, no where here sells shisha so it's better for me to get it online. a 50g box of Nakhla or AF goes for like 7 or 8 bucks here because its so hard to come by =\

@dougc84 - I have heard they're a great combo so I figured why not. Plus the tigers eye glaze on that bowl is beautiful.

Ah, here a 250g of Nakhla goes for $8. Maybe I'm just lucky enough to have a good store. If you ever want shisha for that price, and a bit for shipping PM me.

I understand what the Lotus does but I still can't see the point of buying one for the current price and I have even used one that a friend had.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Well i'm in Canada, thats why its so rare and expensive, it's illegal to sell it here. I've had friends ship me stuff from the US before but I don't do it often because I'm paranoid it'll get taxed at the border lol

Yea the lotus is kind of expensive but its cheaper now than when it came out. I've used my friends a few times and liked it, and I had some store credit so I went ahead and got it. Wouldn't have paid out of pocket for it though.

Getting ready to try Nakhla Two Apple. I haven't had Nakhla yet, I hear it is good and produces a decent buzz. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT907

Getting ready to try Nakhla Two Apple. I haven't had Nakhla yet, I hear it is good and produces a decent buzz. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT907

Their double apple is good, but I haven't had it in about two years. Nakhla is my favourite brand, currently packing my hookah with Nakhla Guava. Its great because it handles heat very well and can be packed tight or loose. The "buzz" is because they have slightly more nicotine than other brands, due to being unwashed. The best part about Nakhla is that they have a lot of experience in getting their flavors perfect, to be expected of a 100 year old company. Have a nice smoke, I hope you enjoy Nakhla

Nakhla is probably the one tobacco I always have around in one flavor or another. Its a drier shisha so it takes heat a lot better.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I'm really enjoying it. I'm gonna go back and pick up a couple other flavors. They don't have a huge selection but I'll update as soon as I have others. Any suggestions?

Sent from my XT907

Their Mizo Mint, in my opinion, is the strongest mint there is. So if you like that pick that up. The watermelon, brandy, flames, strawberry and raspberry are amazing. Havent had their vanilla yet but i've heard it is nice

Their Mizo Mint, in my opinion, is the strongest mint there is. So if you like that pick that up. The watermelon, brandy, flames, strawberry and raspberry are amazing. Havent had their vanilla yet but i've heard it is nice

I freaking LOVE mint shisha. It's my go-to. I bought 7 250g boxes the mizo mint at one time because it's so dang tasty and strong :)

Update on the mixture from last night. I added a little bit more nakhla coffee to the mixture. That really seemed to make a difference. Amazing coffee taste. Nice thick clouds, definitely the way I wanted it to taste. upyhu3uz.jpg

6e9yjeme.jpgtangiers double orange pico bowl km 2 Nara coals tap water smokes great a little bit of a let down cuz it taste just like orange soda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoking the Nakhla two apple again. Its my first bowl of the day, as opposed to my 3rd yesterday. It packs quite the buzz compared to the others I smoke regularly like starbuzz and fumari. I love it! Not big clouds, but super enjoyable!

Sent from my XT907

Smoking the Nakhla two apple again. Its my first bowl of the day, as opposed to my 3rd yesterday. It packs quite the buzz compared to the others I smoke regularly like starbuzz and fumari. I love it! Not big clouds, but super enjoyable!

Sent from my XT907

How many coals are you using, nak is very heat acceptable, I normally use 3 ccns when smoking straight nak

How many coals are you using, nak is very heat acceptable, I normally use 3 ccns when smoking straight nak

Currently smoking Nakhla Mizo Mint. I usually use 2 starlights/coconaras, and a windcover to help it start. I get thick clouds that way

Just two with a small egy bowl. I use quick lights for now, deezers. Next week my friend is coming to visit and is bringing me a box of coconaras and a wind screen

Sent from my XT907