Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I haven't smoked in a very long time and I would very much like my cold to go away so that I can start again :(

Hopefully I'm better by the time in get those new flavors in, can't wait to try the mint chocolate.

• Like 1

I was packing up a bowl of Nakhla Mizo mint when I realized that I don't have anymore heavy duty foil. I'm suck with using normal foil. Not too fond of that

• Like 1

I was packing up a bowl of Nakhla Mizo mint when I realized that I don't have anymore heavy duty foil. I'm suck with using normal foil. Not too fond of that

Two layers should work okay. But it still sags a bit.

• Like 1

Hitting the km with some mazaya gum with mint, and enjoying some turkish coffee that my daughter just brewed....ahhhh life is good

• Like 2

Getting ready to set up the harmony with some sb blue mist and mint mix, but the big problem is what to pare with it. Im in the mood for some tea, and my tea cabinet is as cluttered as my tobacco cabinet, I am leaning towards a slightly stonger Russian caravan tea,,,,decisions decisions.

• Like 1

Well it looks like I am going to have to place an order for some tea next month, just discovered I am out if Russian caravan, an lapsang souchong tea, those are kinda staple teas for me, so I guess its going to be some sadaf tea tonight

• Like 1

Now smoking AF orange and AF special edition rich crème. It's not bad at all.

The crème itself I feel is sweeter than AF vanilla, plus its easier to work with than fumari's over-saturated leaves haha probably keeping this in my collection as long as I can make it last!

• Like 1

This is an earl grey flavor, not a huge fan but till its gone, ill drink it. So its tea,,,blueberry/mint,,,and my dream theater station on Pandora.

• Like 1

Just finished a bowl of Mizo mint. I'll have to make a shisha run tomorrow, I'm thinking of getting another bag of Fumari. Just need to figure out which flavor

• Like 1

I didn't get to smoke last night which coincides with the same night the ball and chain got back from her trip. Oh what a surprise. Anyway, I'm having a bowl of Social Smoke chocolate chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by dd0723

I'm currently enjoying a bowl of Mizo mint. I went and "upgraded" my makeshift windcover to fit my KM. It's working wonderfully although looks like absolute garbage

post-9263-14183631651414_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm currently enjoying a bowl of Mizo mint. I went and "upgraded" my makeshift windcover to fit my KM. It's working wonderfully although looks like absolute garbage

So is that why you're now a "Radioactive Smoker?"  Smoking your hookah + the BPA from those cans?  Seriously though, is that safe?

I'm loading up a bowl of Mizo Mint as well right now.  Haven't had any Nakhla in a while, so I'm cautiously looking forward to it, hoping I don't screw it up since it's been so long.

• Like 1

Haha that's just to go along with my username. I've not used this thing in months and I honestly do believe I got any chemicals off of them with cleaning and heating them before putting them on my hookah. I could be wrong, I'm no scientist but I will test it. Really though, I've had no adverse effects because of using it, and this is only temporary.

It's damn near impossible to mess up Nakhla. If you do you win an award, 1 Hookah Darwinism Award.

• Like 1

Haha that's just to go along with my username. I've not used this thing in months and I honestly do believe I got any chemicals off of them with cleaning and heating them before putting them on my hookah. I could be wrong, I'm no scientist but I will test it. Really though, I've had no adverse effects because of using it, and this is only temporary.

It's damn near impossible to mess up Nakhla. If you do you win an award, 1 Hookah Darwinism Award.

Haha, yeah it is.  I've had issues in the past where I might throw too much heat and the session dies too quickly though.  It's doing well this time though.  Woo.

• Like 1

Ya know I dont think I ever posted a picture of my redneck engineering for my km windcover, its a cross breed

Edited by wvloony
  • Like 1

I swear, someone besides HookahJohn needs to start selling the XL wind covers...

Good sesh with the Mizo.  Switchin' to Cane.  I need my mints tonight; it's a rough one.  I'm dealing with this arcane database structure and trying to figure out why recurring orders aren't being stored and presented properly.  What a friggen nightmare.

• Like 2

I can't wait to finish work. I'll stop by the local smoke shop. I need more coconut coals as I only have quick lights in my stash now. I need more shisha as well. Any suggestions on AF flavours? I can access a limited range of AF and Nakhla in SA. Most shops keep wide ranges of Amaren and Afzal shisha brands only. 

Some friends are coming over to work on my car. So we will be having many drinks while we wrench and have the hookah going as well. I work for a brewery, so get plenty of free liquor :-)

• Like 1

Yeah I wish they were more common. It's not like KMs are rare here in the states. I forgot to look at Hookah John's site, so thanks for reminding me. But god is that shipping crazy.

I don't think I can give good recommendations on AF since it's been so long since I've last had it. I remember the energy drink flavor was interesting

• Like 1

I ended up getting a box of AF peach and Afzal Pan Raas. I bought a really small box of blue bee mint to try out for the first time. Will see how it goes. Now to wait on the company

• Like 1