Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Yeah I wish they were more common. It's not like KMs are rare here in the states. I forgot to look at Hookah John's site, so thanks for reminding me. But god is that shipping crazy.

I don't think I can give good recommendations on AF since it's been so long since I've last had it. I remember the energy drink flavor was interesting

Some of the reviewers our there must have a discount code that could help with that. Maybe smoke or pass has one I think he's a HJ fanboy

• Like 1

I'm currently enjoying a bowl of Mizo mint. I went and "upgraded" my makeshift windcover to fit my KM. It's working wonderfully although looks like absolute garbage

hahah that's awesome because I have two cans that I used to do the same thing with just like you. 

Some of the reviewers our there must have a discount code that could help with that. Maybe smoke or pass has one I think he's a HJ fanboy

I use that code all the time.  I'm pretty sure it's just smokeorpass.

• Like 3

Mmm, am looking forward to this evening smoke, picked up 100g of some mazaya strawberry banana vanilla mix, im a happy camper

• Like 2

I picked up some more Mizo mint and some orange. Also grabbed two more propane tanks. They are such a life saver when a coal just doesn't want to stay lit or traveling to a place without outlets

• Like 1

I think im going to smoke tonight finally. Still coughing a bit but my sinuses are clear so I should be able to taste it fine. I think Im going to try that fantasia gingerbread flavor. 

• Like 1

Jen, I stopped in an spike with the lady at the shop where I buy my tobacco from, hopefully, and I stress hopefully she will be getting me some of the chocolate orange to try also. Dont know when it will be in though, but heck I am in there just about every week, so no real worries.

• Like 1

Today I decided to crack open the Jewels strawberry and it's meh. That's the problem with the Jewels brand, you never know what flavors will be good and which ones will be crap. 

post-9346-0-49143100-1418452180_thumb.jp

Jen, I stopped in an spike with the lady at the shop where I buy my tobacco from, hopefully, and I stress hopefully she will be getting me some of the chocolate orange to try also. Dont know when it will be in though, but heck I am in there just about every week, so no real worries.

Nice! Im pretty curious about that one. I think my next order I'm going to order 2 mazaya 50g packs, 2 Nakhla 50g packs and one of those AF special editions.

Now smoking some hookafina peppermint. It's my favorite over the counter mint. Everyone still refuses to buy mizo mint or re-up on cane mint. Oh well this is quite nice

Over the counter? lol 

Today I decided to crack open the Jewels strawberry and it's meh. That's the problem with the Jewels brand, you never know what flavors will be good and which ones will be crap. 

attachicon.gifIMG_2576.JPG

You are the only person I have ever heard talk positively about the Jewels brand, I honestly didn't even know it was still around until you found it. lol Its basically a known joke on the popular hookah forums to make fun of it and such. But its good you found some good flavors, at least you have your back up voodoo strawberry since you dont like this one.

• Like 1

Since I'm still up and I'm going to be up for a while, I just loaded a bowl of Fumari French Vanilla. Good stuff; sweet and very wet. 

Nice! Im pretty curious about that one. I think my next order I'm going to order 2 mazaya 50g packs, 2 Nakhla 50g packs and one of those AF special editions.

Over the counter? lol 

You are the only person I have ever heard talk positively about the Jewels brand, I honestly didn't even know it was still around until you found it. lol Its basically a known joke on the popular hookah forums to make fun of it and such. But its good you found some good flavors, at least you have your back up voodoo strawberry since you dont like this one.

It's a hit and miss with that brand and I think it will help the inquiring minds since I write about them in the blog. Actually I have some new posts to put on here. I didn't know that brand had such a bad reputation. it is a hit or miss but I found is very heat sensitive so I get better flavor when I use two coconut coals instead of three. 

Thinking back, it was actually a free package of jewels honey that started me on this road 2 or 3 years back. That flavor was a miss.

• Like 1

OMG. New favourite flavour. AF Peach. Whole wrenching last night I didn't get to smoke it much but the little I did was amazing. My bowl is loaded and coals are heating on the stove

• Like 1

I stopped by a recently opened tobacco store near me and their hookah section was certainly lacking. That isn't surprising though. They carried only two brands of shisha, Haze and Fantasia. Those are good brand and all but not for 11.99 for 100g. Told the owner to get some Nakhla and I shop there often. Now I don't know if he is going to really take my advice but he was nice enough to ask about it and wrote it down. 

hahah that's awesome because I have two cans that I used to do the same thing with just like you. 

I just can't wait to get a legit windcover that fits. 

I use that code all the time.  I'm pretty sure it's just smokeorpass.

I'm going to keep that in mind. 

I have finally gotten around to enjoying a pipe, I cant believe I was so tired yesterday that I didn't even fire up a small bowl, we tonight I have to make up for it, I am having the mazaya I purchased yesterday and a nice pot of Ahmad cardamom tea

Now its espresso time, and and to quote a wise man,,, im in a blueberry state of mind...or was that a new york state of mind...I dont quite remember, I think I was drunk somewhere back then.

• Like 1

Thinking back, it was actually a free package of jewels honey that started me on this road 2 or 3 years back. That flavor was a miss.

Yeah that's a weird brand for sure. I'm determined to try all the flavors I can find in order to rate them and maybe try to save them from a bad rep, but man they don't want to be saved. LOL 

Having my candy cane mix. 50/50 fantasia ice mint and hydro herbal kali drizzle. 

post-9346-0-03255700-1418533970_thumb.jp

I ask cause this coming summer when I am up that way for family reunion, I hope to be camping with my cousin and his family, they are trying to quit smoking, but I want them to enjoy a hookah also, so I mentioned the herbal stuff, any suggestions.

• Like 1

Hey Damian, the hydro herbal, how good is it alone

At first I didn't like it much because it was like smoking sugar. I had purchased a 250g tin can of it and only had it about twice. however once I had it there for a month or two without touching it, I decided to revisit it and I LOVE IT!!!! The flavor is very very sweet but not as in-your-face as when I first opened it. Now that I'm running low I definitely want to get this flavor again. 

Just remember that I love my shisha super sweet so I usually smoke it a lot when I'm in the mood for something sweet but other flavors don't quite cut it for me. 

So would it be a good idea to purchase some early and open it and let.it air for a while before introducing them to it

• Like 1