Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I ask cause this coming summer when I am up that way for family reunion, I hope to be camping with my cousin and his family, they are trying to quit smoking, but I want them to enjoy a hookah also, so I mentioned the herbal stuff, any suggestions.

Yeah my sis loves her hydro herbal shisha because she wanted to quit smoking as well. She's a big fan of the apple flavor and cherry I believe. I'll have to ask her. however she also like to mix it with the steam stone or alone and she says she hasn't come across a flavor she didn't like. The kali drizzle is the only HH flavor I've tasted but i might pick up different ones. 

So would it be a good idea to purchase some early and open it and let.it air for a while before introducing them to it

That's a good question. I don't really think you have to do that. It's not like tangiers that needs acclamation. I just found it to be a very strong flavor and I didn't enjoy it as much when I first opened it. Once it mellowed out for a bit the flavor set in and it was much better, but I can't say if all of them will be like that. 

That's a good question. I don't really think you have to do that. It's not like tangiers that needs acclamation. I just found it to be a very strong flavor and I didn't enjoy it as much when I first opened it. Once it mellowed out for a bit the flavor set in and it was much better, but I can't say if all of them will be like that. 

Theoretically, any shisha can benefit from acclimation.  Tangiers is the only one that is really makes a difference between a bad smoke and a good one; I've acclimated Nakhla and Fantasia and got better flavors, but it wasn't a bad session before.

• Like 1

Yeah I should also mention that when I bought the HH it was when I had just started getting into the ins and outs of owning my own hookah and that was I believe the 3rd flavor I've ever bought. Until last February my experience consisted of ordering a pineapple hookah at an Egyptian restaurant. I've learned a lot since owning my first hookah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Damian, the hydro herbal, how good is it alone

I ask cause this coming summer when I am up that way for family reunion, I hope to be camping with my cousin and his family, they are trying to quit smoking, but I want them to enjoy a hookah also, so I mentioned the herbal stuff, any suggestions.

Out of all their flavors I prefer the banana. Add some honey, and let that soak up before you smoke it. It's great that way.
  • Like 1

Franken-mix tonight, just a little of a few different things I only had a little off:

Shisha Fruits Peach

Shisha Fruits Mango

SS Mango Habanero

Tiny little bit of AF Mint

• Like 1

I'm here to break the orange kick lol I'm having a bowl of romman turkish coffee. I'm also trying to decide what will be in my hookah order for the new year. I'm thinking Im gonna get some tangiers, it'll probably get taxed but oh well. 

• Like 2

Tried out fantasia ice mint. It's horrible. My least favorite next to nak main line mint and haze iceberg. The mint went away within 30 minutes and left this earthy herbal note with a gross sweetness. It's NOT for me. <_<

The first time I bought fantasia in about three years and I'm more than convinced they are not a hookah brand that focuses on longevity or flavor. It's like wet hookah-hookah....

Gonna clean out the whole piece and start up some hookafina peppermint, that'll get this taste out of my mouth! haha

• Like 1

AF Orange... How do they make it so good and sell it so cheap?

Courtesy of FakherMagicTM.

Gonna clean out my vase and load up some Cane Mint.  Or maybe some Mizo Mint.  I can't decide.

• Like 2

So by some miracle I got to smoke a mix of candy cane last night. Now the&%$*&*@#&@ is finally going to bed and I loaded a bowl of chocolate chill. So hiding in the office smoking and trying to catch up on some work because god forbid if I ever get into this office on the days that $&%*#@@# is off work. 

Ended up deciding that I'm going to do a mint-a-thon tonight.  Started with Nakhla Mizo Mint, then probably going to switch to Cane Mint once this is done and gone.  Sinuses are already clear :)  Damn this time of the year.

• Like 1

Opened up my pack of Afzal Pan Raas. It's really an amazing flavour. It's got a nice floral scent to it and a menthol feel. It doesn't seem to.burn either. I've had it going for over an hour.

• Like 1

Ended up deciding that I'm going to do a mint-a-thon tonight. Started with Nakhla Mizo Mint, then probably going to switch to Cane Mint once this is done and gone. Sinuses are already clear :) Damn this time of the year.

I had a mint night as well, and finally got around to watching guardians of the galaxy
  • Like 1

It was a fun movie, pretty entertaining. I honestly thought I wouldn't like it.

i was actually a little disappointed. i thought it was good, and i'd watch it again, but it seemed like the plot was a little mixed.  like they assumed you didn't understand the story for most of it then something weird would happen with no explanation.

• Like 1

I cracked open the Jewels Mimosa and I'm enjoying it immensely. There's not much of a champagne flavor, but it does have a very sweet orange flavor. Another Jewels winner for me even though when you open it the smell is like damp ass. 

post-9346-0-15396700-1418792175_thumb.jp