Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Opened up my pack of Afzal Pan Raas. It's really an amazing flavour. It's got a nice floral scent to it and a menthol feel. It doesn't seem to.burn either. I've had it going for over an hour.

I love Pan Raas! Thank you for knowing the difference because it's definitely menthol notes. ;) Just make sure to scrub the hell out of your hookah because it ghosts something awful. 

I love Pan Raas! Thank you for knowing the difference because it's definitely menthol notes. ;) Just make sure to scrub the hell out of your hookah because it ghosts something awful. 

Yeah, I think this flavour will make it in to my staple supply. I wash my hookah immediately after each session. My hoses concern me as they arent washable. Fortunately I have a 3 hose set up and I rarely use all 3, so I will mark the one hose for Pan Raas sessions only.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if you have a washable hose or not, though it would make things easier and the draw from them is often significantly better (with a few exceptions - KM's basic hoses actually have a really nice draw).  I even separate my washable hoses for what I smoke out of them.  I tend to smoke a lot of mint, but not everyone likes that, and I'm not gonna wash a hose and wait for it to dry if someone drops by and wants something like horchata or coffee (tobacco).

And on that note, I'm currently smoking some Mizo Mint to open up my sinuses.  They (my sinuses) have been jacked up and so has my throat, and, honestly, I probably shouldn't be smoking because I've felt like death all day today, but I feel ok at the moment.  I just finished up a round of Prilosec OTC (heartburn medicine) and everything I've read online says it's common to get a sore throat from it, so I'm guessing it's just a combination of that and the cold weather, but I'll definitely be putting the hookah down for a few days and hitting up the doctor tomorrow if I still feel like crap.

• Like 1

Well today started out as a gum with mint day, but now I am gonna revisit one of my homebrews with some tweaking, I.added some ss mint and zaghoul to the blueberry, its sitting now, gonna load it.up in a bit

• Like 1

Trying some Platinum 2 Apple by Blue Bee. Have only seen a handful of reviews on it, thought I'd give it a go.

Found out I'm not a 2 Apple kind of guy. However I am willing to try other flavors.

• Like 1

Having a weird mix of Jewels Mimosa and my homemade Anise Bitches!.... yeah don't ask because it doesn't sound good and it doesn't taste good. The office smells like beer right now which I guess is a good smell. 

Beer and hookah kickback ;)

I know now I really want a beer but l have left in the house is champagne, not even a drop of vodka. I must be slacking to let the house get so low in beverages. LOL 

I know now I really want a beer but l have left in the house is champagne, not even a drop of vodka. I must be slacking to let the house get so low in beverages. LOL

Haha heck yes! We are having an awesome Wednesdays, celebrating that we are done with finals! Whoop whoop, another semester down!
  • Like 1

Nakhla

Fruits Molasses

Fakhfakhina

I'm not big on multi-flavor shishas. Sometimes they seem  too busy and its hard to distinguish all the different flavors... for me anyway.

Although I can't seem to taste all the individual flavors, I guess the most important thing about this shisha is that the overall taste is pretty tasty.

• Like 1

I'm tired of this flavor. I think I'm going to load a bowl of Fumari French Vanilla, I'm in the mood for something sweet. 

Who has snap chat? :)

I had it but I removed it. Maybe I should install it again. 

Lemme make you jealous. I have 3 cases of beer at home, and collecting another 3 today. All for free :dancingbanana:

Smoking some Mizo Mint.  Seem to feel a little better today, so that's a plus.

I was going to load some french vanilla but maybe I'll do mint... or just bed. I have no vodka lol 

I managed to track down a company locally that sells Starbuzz 100g tubs. But they cost about 10 times the prices of a cigarette box sized carton of AF. Is Starbuzz worth that much more?

• Like 1

I managed to track down a company locally that sells Starbuzz 100g tubs. But they cost about 10 times the prices of a cigarette box sized carton of AF. Is Starbuzz worth that much more?

No.  Starbuzz has some good flavors, but there's no reason to pay 10x the amount for 2x the tobacco.  Starbuzz, in the US, is usually about $18-22 for a 250g container, whereas AF is about $15 for the same size.  There is a markup, but at 20x, they've lost their damn minds.

• Like 1

I having another go at Pan Raas while I edit and upload pics from a car club event. I love this flavour

• Like 1