Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Am smoking some mazaya banana,strawberry, and vanilla tonight, might hit my blueberry mint mix later, that turned out much better than anticipated

• Like 1

Yuk, keep it.down there, I haven't had the flu in almost 12years(knocking on wood) it sucked then I don't want it

• Like 1

I wanted to smoke my new mint chocolate flavor, but its getting late and I am super tired. Getting ready for my Christmas party tomorrow. Not really sure why I decided to do this in the first place, it was a very random and last minute choice I made. Oh well, it should still be fun! haha Maybe I'll get some hookahs going for people, but I doubt it. 

• Like 1

now smoking a bowl of Mimosa and it's treating me very well. I'm managing the heat better and... YUUMMY!!!!!!

Just returned from my midnight ride to the mart of wall, now I lay down I thinks I wilt smoketh me.a bowl of the newly renameth...bastard blueberry blend. Yeah thats kinda catchy

• Like 1

Just returned from my midnight ride to the mart of wall, now I lay down I thinks I wilt smoketh me.a bowl of the newly renameth...bastard blueberry blend. Yeah thats kinda catchy

hahahah I like that name

now having a bowl of Fumari French Vanilla; the last of it and I'm not sure if I will replace it.

post-9346-0-58682700-1418979256_thumb.jp

I need to find myself a funnel bowl. I have not seen one around anywhere locally. Also that coal burner. I use my solid plate stove in the kitchen. Pretty sure I am using a lot more power than neccesary to light my coals.

I need to find myself a funnel bowl. I have not seen one around anywhere locally. Also that coal burner. I use my solid plate stove in the kitchen. Pretty sure I am using a lot more power than neccesary to light my coals.

I've noticed that as well. I was lucky enough to find one at the store I go to. But it was their last one and they haven't restocked them.

now having a bowl of Fumari French Vanilla; the last of it and I'm not sure if I will replace it.

Do you not like that flavor?

Try amazon, I've had trouble finding one in stores too. I cant find the coil ones only the hot plate ones. But on Amazon they have tons for around the same prices. 

I've noticed that as well. I was lucky enough to find one at the store I go to. But it was their last one and they haven't restocked them.

Do you not like that flavor?

I just got that flavor from a friend, it literally smells like nothing when I smell it lol But Ive heard its a great mixer from some people here so hopefully its good.

Al Fakher Peach, smells and tastes Fakhing Amazing.

I had a bowl of this tonight. End of my stock. I'll have to stock up tomorrow. A new staple for me.
  • Like 1

Al Fakher Peach, smells and tastes Fakhing Amazing.

I had a bowl of this tonight. End of my stock. I'll have to stock up tomorrow. A new staple for me.

Am smoking my first bowl.of many tonight im sure, its some sb blue mist, still have mazaya blueberry here but things seem to be a bit tight at my local shops for coals and tobacco so im going to keep it...oh who

Am I kidding, I am gonna smoke my ass off as alway the next two nights then every morning after work.

Edited by wvloony

Smoking my first bowl of The King Shisha Apple flavor and it's definitely interesting. There's a shit-ton of molasses mixed in with some sugar cane slivers and real fruit. is it apple? meh, not really. I hate to say this but the flavor reminds me when you bite into an apple that's just starting to go rotten. You know that flavor? yeah, that's what this reminds me of. I think maybe because of the mix of apples and shit-ton of molasses... I don't know. It's definitely interesting though. This is definitely not a shisha to be loaded with your hands. A spoon or fork is in order.... Well here, just take a look at some of the pics.... 

post-9346-0-33067500-1419052899_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-53473600-1419052908_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-74765700-1419052921_thumb.jp

I don't think I'd be able to handle the flavor if it actually tasted like that. I'd still pack out by hand. If my fingers aren't disgusting then I don't get the full experience. Haha. That last picture makes it actually look dry

• Like 1

I'm currently editing the review on the SB maximus hose, then once it's uploading I'm going to load up a bowl of AF guava and record a review on that. I was planning on just uploading that today too, do you guys think its too much to upload two videos in the same day?

Why? Why would it be to much, sometimes you gotta do things when you can

Edited by wvloony

Why? Why would it be to much, sometimes you gotta do things when you can

I dunno maybe some people prefer it to be spread out lol I wont be able to do another review until after christmas so I wanted to get my 3rd one for the month out of the way. You're right though lol I'm just gonna do it. It'll be a treat for you guys <3

Nakhla orange is decent, and I love Nakhla. The flavor is on point but for me it doesn't want to get started until the second round of coals.

I just got done recording the review and I'm going to edit it and upload in a bit, but I wanted to let you guys know that the AF guava is phenomenal, nice and sweet and fruity and perfect. I remembered after packing it that I have actually had it before a while ago, and its just as good as I remember. Great mixer too.

• Like 1