Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I don't think I'd be able to handle the flavor if it actually tasted like that. I'd still pack out by hand. If my fingers aren't disgusting then I don't get the full experience. Haha. That last picture makes it actually look dry

yeah that's why I say it's weird. It's not dry it's very very wet, but thick, goopy, molasses wet. I mean this thing is LOADED with molasses. When I was done last night I noticed that not only did the foil bubble like crazy, but the whole outside of the bowl was sticky with dripping juices. it just leaked/bubbled over everywhere. Not sure what to make of this and I think I should send the other half to Paul so he does the official review, but I have a feeling he won't like it. That weird flavor was all molasses and no apple. 

Well just got done with Christmas with my mom, and.sibs, and now its time for the after pigout smoke, some gum with mint is in order, ahhhh...why does my belly hurt,oh yeah, all the FOOD I ate might have something to do with it

• Like 1

75% Nakhla orange 25% Mizo mint. Took a second to get started but the flavor is great. Even with so little mint, it overpowers the orange.

• Like 1

I like a lot of orange mint mixes, I have mazaya on hand but when its gone I am sure I will mix either the ss or the fantasia mint with nak orange for the same flavor

• Like 1

Haha nah I heard I puff is a weird overpriced brand.

It's weird even hearing their name again.

Now smoking some af rich creme and af orange. Very great smoke tonight

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah
  • Like 1

Haha nah I heard I puff is a weird overpriced brand.

It's weird even hearing their name again.

Now smoking some af rich creme and af orange. Very great smoke tonight

Just wondering, there's very few reviews. On 5 Star it's $6 for 250g
  • Like 1

I don't think that company is around to have produced it anytime soon. But I really can't say. I think it could be semi old product. That is a deal though if you are placing an order anyway so screw it lol if you want it try it out. Dd found jewels that way and he loves them lol

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah
  • Like 1

I don't think that company is around to have produced it anytime soon. But I really can't say. I think it could be semi old product. That is a deal though if you are placing an order anyway so screw it lol if you want it try it out. Dd found jewels that way and he loves them lol

Yeah I'm a big fan of trying a lot of different things to see what works and doesn't work for me. There are some flavors from Jewels that need to just be forgotten, but the majority of them are pretty damn good for a cheap price. This is specially true for their citrus flavors. 

FINALLY!!!! the ball and chain went to bed and I'm smoking a bowl of Afzal Bombay. it's milder than Pan Raas and without the menthol, so pretty much straight florar and I'm loving it. 

post-9346-0-29507300-1419148346_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Having a semi lazy sunday morning and decided to crack open that Pure Tobacco mint chocolate, and holy shit, this stuff is bomb diggity. It blows Fumari mint chocolate out of the water. Its more minty than fumari but the chocolate is like a nice blend of dark and milk chocolate with just the right amount of sweetness. Delicious. Clouds are superb too with no extra effort on my part. I can see why there is so much hype over this brand now.

In other news, I have another review uploading right now(not on this flavor). =)

• Like 1

After jnucs review of rockstar elixir I've been wanting to try out more flavors by them. Glad to hear you like it!

That's a strong statement saying it's better than fumari. Lol

I think haze has the best mint chocolate but I'm game to try out when I place an order. My next order was going to be all Mizo in case the rumors are true....

After jnucs review of rockstar elixir I've been wanting to try out more flavors by them. Glad to hear you like it!

That's a strong statement saying it's better than fumari. Lol

I think haze has the best mint chocolate but I'm game to try out when I place an order. My next order was going to be all Mizo in case the rumors are true....

I havent watched that review yet, I need to catch up. I thought fumari mint chocolate couldnt be topped, its a perfect flavor, but this is really good. I haven't tried haze's mint chocolate yet. But this is a staple flavor for me so I will probably keep trying other brands and just keep the ones I like in rotation. I have their vanilla flavor too which will hopefully be just as good as this.

• Like 1

Getting ready to enjoy a prework bowl, not often I get to do this, getting up an hour earlier has advantages lol, so some mazaya orange with mint is in order.

• Like 1

Wait wait wait, trash can punch, ok when you get the package I imagine there is like lemon and orange slices floating in a sea of alcohol in a brand new silver trash can

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of Mizo mint. My store gets a good inventory of everything Nakhla. But apparently their lemon mint doesn't sell too well. They keep asking if I want it but I am just not a fan of lemon anything.

• Like 1

It's gotta be good, it has AF Orange in it.

Haha yea pretty much. I did 70% vanilla and 30% AF orange with mint. Its mostly a creamy orange taste, the mint isn't coming through at all. But that's fine I just wanted orange anyway lol

I think next time I'll do more vanilla its weaker than I thought it would be.

• Like 2

Smoking a bowl of The King Shisha apple. I'm really trying to like it but I can't seem to bring the flavor of apple out. Tonight I'm having it with a Vortex bowl and I ended up over-heating it. so two coals is not enough and 3 is too many. I don't know what to make of it. 

Don't you hate it when you are flipping the *#&$^#*&$^ coals and they crumble all over the freaking place? yeah me too....

post-9346-0-29411800-1419233298_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-02541400-1419233321_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 1