Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

For some reason the forum was working on Tapatalk yesterday.

I loaded a mix of 50% AF Mint and 50% Blue Bee mint. It was a very mild flavour but smoked really well.

• Like 1

DD I just have that happen to me. The whole corner of a coal broke off. At least it was on the burner and not on the carpet or tile.

Also smoking Nakhla orange

• Like 1

DD I just have that happen to me. The whole corner of a coal broke off. At least it was on the burner and not on the carpet or tile.

Also smoking Nakhla orange

Yeah that really sucks. It happened while it was on the burner as well but chunks went everywhere. Luckily I was quick and grabbed a wet sponge to wipe it off before it actually burned more holes on the counter. Freaking starlights. I wish there were better coals at my local shop, but all they bring is crap.

Really debating having another bowl tonight. I said I wasn't going to smoke today because I want to save coals, but I'm so bored and I have tons of new flavors to try right now lol

Maybe some Pure Tobacco vanilla, or Haze Hazel Eyes(hazelnut coffee)

• Like 2

I just finished a bowl and started up a new one, because why not?

It's my bday tomorrow and I think I deserve some more af orange and rich crème. haha

Awesomeness dude! Happy Birthday!

• Like 1

So today I received my The King Shisha Coconut and I'm smoking that one right now. I guess that flavor works better because of all the molasses it has so the sweetness goes well with the coconut, still... All that molasses overpowers the actual fruit, but this coconut is definitely much more enjoyable than the apple flavor. 

post-9346-0-66330900-1419315111_thumb.jp

I wanted to show you guys how much molases is in this shisha but it was literally dripping from the bowl all over the place so I took everything over to the sink so I can give it a good scrub and the only thing I was able to take a picture  of with my clean hands was the grommet where the bowl sits. So check it out... I've never seen grommet THAT soaked with juices and this is from last night's smoke. As soon as I lifted the bowl the molasses was dripping everywhere. 

post-9346-0-92154600-1419315332_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thanks DD, that's an epic amount of juice.

Some of my fumari and shisha fruits bowls have come out similar but that's just straight molasses on that bitch! Damn haha

Now smoking some raspberry ice. It's fantastic. Couldn't say a bad thing about it.

• Like 1

Was this in a phunnel/vortex or a mod bowl? That's a lot of juice for sure.

That was the funnel.... no wait the vortex.... wait... hold on...

...That was the vortex but the same thing happened when I used the funnel with the difference being that on the funnel the juices actually ran out and down the outside of the bowl itself. So much so that my hand got stuck to the bowl when I lifted it from the stem to wash it. The foil gets super-glued to the bowl and I just end up ripping it and washing it with hot water to remove the rest of the foil. 

This freaking shisha is WEIRD!!!!! I don't know what to make of it and/or if its worth it to keep smoking it. It's real fruits and sugar cane shavings like hydro herbal but thicker and wider. But the molasses, OMG so. much. molasses!. Have you guys actually ever stuck your finger in a tub of molasses and eat it? If you have, then think of the flavor and imagine smoking it instead of eating it. That's how much like molasses this shisha tastes. 

I should mention that I'm still on round one and ALL of the coconut flavor has been gone for a while now and I'm only smoking the "tasteful" molasses. Freaking disgusting! I'm thinking I'm not going to waste a second round of coals on this bowl and Instead smoke some Afzal Bombay. 

I'm glad I turned that guy down lol I figured since he was the only one ever talking about this "premium" shisha that he was probably a load of shit lol

• Like 1

I'm back!  No more flu symptoms, no more feeling sick, no more sleeping 18 hours a day and watching Netflix nonstop.  Hurray!  Back to real life.  Definitely lost some muscle mass doing nothing for 5 days though - my legs are killing me and I maybe only walked 4 or 5 short blocks today.  Ugh.

That being said, I'm returning to hookah tonight with a freshly cleaned and sanitized hookah, some Roi beads in the base, and some Tangiers Orange Soda.  Missed this, for sure.

I just finished a bowl and started up a new one, because why not?

It's my bday tomorrow and I think I deserve some more af orange and rich crème. haha

Happy birthday Dude!  Enjoy your Orange Cream!

on the funnel the juices actually ran out and down the outside of the bowl itself. So much so that my hand got stuck to the bowl when I lifted it from the stem to wash it. The foil gets super-glued to the bowl and I just end up ripping it and washing it with hot water to remove the rest of the foil.

Here's the thing dd: When you heat up sugar to a certain point, it turns into caramel.  While delicious to eat, it's stickyness is only rivaled by things like maple syrup and molasses.  Either way, with as much molasses as Kings has, it's no doubt it heated and expanded, and the sugarcane within probably doesn't help things.  I have Tangiers heat up to that point where the foil gets stuck, but not so much you have to scrub it off.  Then again, I typically scrub each of my bowls with steel wool after each use, so there might be some residue stuck on there anyway.

You might want to try pulling it out of the baggie onto a paper towel, and letting it sop up some of the juice.  It'll kill off some of that molasses flavor, won't make it bubble up so much, and you might have a better experience because of it.

• Like 2

I'm glad I turned that guy down lol I figured since he was the only one ever talking about this "premium" shisha that he was probably a load of shit lol

Yeah and then he was trying to push the other two flavors on me at a $5 discount and I'm thinking, no dude, I got it cheaper than that on the site during the holiday sale. I'm regretting the purchase of these two as it is... Maybe I'll let them sit for a while like a month or two on an open container so it dries all that freaking molases. I don't know, maybe it will taste better if I just put it away and forget about it for a while. 

I'm back!  No more flu symptoms, no more feeling sick, no more sleeping 18 hours a day and watching Netflix nonstop.  Hurray!  Back to real life.  Definitely lost some muscle mass doing nothing for 5 days though - my legs are killing me and I maybe only walked 4 or 5 short blocks today.  Ugh.

That being said, I'm returning to hookah tonight with a freshly cleaned and sanitized hookah, some Roi beads in the base, and some Tangiers Orange Soda.  Missed this, for sure.

Happy birthday Dude!  Enjoy your Orange Cream!

Here's the thing dd: When you heat up sugar to a certain point, it turns into caramel.  While delicious to eat, it's stickyness is only rivaled by things like maple syrup and molasses.  Either way, with as much molasses as Kings has, it's no doubt it heated and expanded, and the sugarcane within probably doesn't help things.  I have Tangiers heat up to that point where the foil gets stuck, but not so much you have to scrub it off.  Then again, I typically scrub each of my bowls with steel wool after each use, so there might be some residue stuck on there anyway.

You might want to try pulling it out of the baggie onto a paper towel, and letting it sop up some of the juice.  It'll kill off some of that molasses flavor, won't make it bubble up so much, and you might have a better experience because of it.

Yeah i was aware of the sugar and heat and that's why tonight I used maybe half the bowl with the hopes that it doesn't go all over again. I can definitely sop up all that molasses with some paper towels, but I'm screwed when it comes to the flavor unless maybe I mix it, but I have not idea what to mix it with. Such a dilema. 

I'm done with this The King Shisha crap. I've tried but I just can't get into it. At least by using much less shisha in the bowl I didn't have any mishaps, so now I'm smoking a mix of something I KNOW works well. A mix of Jewel's Mimosa and Social Smoke Mint. CHEERS!!!

Well I will scratch king herbal off my list, and no I dont want.you to send it to me. Currently enjoying a bowl of mazaya blueberry mixed with ss mint, yummy.

• Like 1

Well I will scratch king herbal off my list, and no I dont want.you to send it to me. Currently enjoying a bowl of mazaya blueberry mixed with ss mint, yummy.

I'm actually writing the review right now about it and I'm sure if he ever comes to this site he won't like what I have to say, but oh well. I really wanted to like it but I just can't see myself smoking both half pounds of it. I think I will shoot somebody in the balls if I have to endure that molasses taste in my smoke anymore. 

The long awaited Haze Peach Cooler. 3 Mazaya coals, because they fit better in the lotus. A Christmas Carol on the tube, The BEST one with George C. Scott. Time to sit back and enjoy...

Wifey is gone to the movies so I'm relaxing watching scandal and smoking my mix of blue bee mint and af vanilla. A nice mellow flavour

About to break out the new lotus and retire the old one to its original box.

Probably giving raspberry ice a go. No better way to start a bday besides cane mint or melon blend maybe!

Probably giving raspberry ice a go. No better way to start a bday besides cane mint or melon blend maybe!

happy birthday dude, smoke, drink and be mellow
  • Like 1

Happy birthday dude! I'll smoke a good bowl today for ya :)

• Like 1