Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. Definitely enjoying today so far.

The 2014 lotus is way different than the 2013. The top slides so much easier to slide and has better washers and screws keeping it together. This one is holding heat better than my last for sure.

The 2014 lotus is way different than the 2013. The top slides so much easier and has better washers and screws keeping it together. This one is holding heat better than my last for sure.

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah

The 2014 lotus is way different than the 2013. The top slides so much easier and has better washers and screws keeping it together. This one is holding heat better than my last for sure.

Where did you get your first one? I just ask because the things you listed are all things that are different between the counterfeit ones and the real lotus. Maybe you got a fake one and that's why it didn't work well for you.

Enjoying a bowl of Mizo mint and a cup of sleepytime. I just love when you get the perfect amount of honey just right and it is steeped perfectly

• Like 1

I'm curious how you quoted yourself on that comment.  But interesting to know.  The one I have was one of the first run, I believe.  It's still holding solid.  You must have gotten a dud, or it came in contact with something that ate away at it or something.  Who knows.

I've been in an Al Fakher mood today, so I just loaded up a bowl of 2/3 AF Blueberry and 1/3 AF Mint.  Being primarily a Tangiers and Nakhla smoker, even though I do enjoy modern tobaccos like Starbuzz, AF, Social Smoke, etc., it is always refreshing to have a bowl of standard modern tobacco from time to time.

Edited by TheEightyFour
  • Like 1

Good morning on this very rainy christmas eve. I'm up early and I'm having a bowl of delicious Afzal Bombay. 

• Like 2

Home from work and ready to enjoy my holiday time off. I actually got a nice Christmas bonus that I wasn't at all expecting, now I can go shopping on boxing day!(Canadian black friday) haha

Anyway, time to get comfy with a bowl of Pure vanilla.

• Like 2

Well after making a last minute run into the burg, damn you mart of wall, why must you always have what I need. Have some mazaya blueberry loaded into a hemi for the first smoke of my Christmas eve

• Like 1

Well after making a last minute run into the burg, damn you mart of wall, why must you always have what I need. Have some mazaya blueberry loaded into a hemi for the first smoke of my Christmas eve

Cheers...

• Like 1

Smoking the last of my Social Smoke Vegas Bomb. Merry Christmas everybody. 

post-9346-0-94334000-1419487887_thumb.jp

Merry Christmas all!

Not smoking currently, just jonesing for a bowl after dealing with family but that bowl is still a very long way off....

I know you guys understand the pains

Ah well, anyone smoke AL ryan before? I got gifted a 50 gram box of orange creme for Christmas with some burley cane mint and maraschino cherry. Smells pretty nice but I have so much hookah that I still haven't opened it all the way yet to see the type of leaves. I'm hopeful because it is a Jordanian tobacco which in my experience has been fair at the complete worst. Othmani had great Jordanian stuff before the dokha change.

• Like 2

Ho ho ho,,,where da ho. On a different note, merry friggin christmas everybody, may santa have filled your stockings with coal, just because he knew you could use it. Sitting here smoking some blue mist with my little buddy out of the km. Getting my hap hap happy ass ready for a five hour drive tomorrow to the great state of pa. Last chance ill have to smoke till Sunday night. On a different note, makayla, if your the person that won the hookah from smoke king, you are on a roll this year, congrats, and you had better post pics when you smoke from it so the rest of us can get jealous

post-8941-14195598593345_thumb.jpg

Ho ho ho,,,where da ho. On a different note, merry friggin christmas everybody, may santa have filled your stockings with coal, just because he knew you could use it. Sitting here smoking some blue mist with my little buddy out of the km. Getting my hap hap happy ass ready for a five hour drive tomorrow to the great state of pa. Last chance ill have to smoke till Sunday night. On a different note, makayla, if your the person that won the hookah from smoke king, you are on a roll this year, congrats, and you had better post pics when you smoke from it so the rest of us can get jealous

Oh I will dont worry (;
  • Like 1

I thought Pennsylvania was a commonwealth?

Either way, happy belated Christmas to all.  I'm going to have a glass of Jameson, neat, and get a bowl of Tangiers going.  Not sure what flavor, don't care.  I couldn't sleep last night, so I've been up since 4:30 am, but I'm mentally exhausted and if I don't take some me time now, tomorrow will suck righteously.

• Like 2

Wasn't too much in the mood for the Mimosa with extra orange flavor so I just made a new bowl with Voodoo sinful strawberry which we all know how much I love. 

I wanted to smoke last night but by the time we got home from visiting family I was exhausted so I just played GTA 5 for like an hour and then went to bed lol Having my post Christmas smoke now though, debating between SB watermelon freeze and opening up my pure vanilla. I think I might just have the SB, haven't had that flavor in years lol

I hope everyone had a nice stress free holiday!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas all!

Not smoking currently, just jonesing for a bowl after dealing with family but that bowl is still a very long way off....

I know you guys understand the pains

Ah well, anyone smoke AL ryan before? I got gifted a 50 gram box of orange creme for Christmas with some burley cane mint and maraschino cherry. Smells pretty nice but I have so much hookah that I still haven't opened it all the way yet to see the type of leaves. I'm hopeful because it is a Jordanian tobacco which in my experience has been fair at the complete worst. Othmani had great Jordanian stuff before the dokha change.

Al ryan or Al rayan? I've had al rayan and I liked it. More so than other modern brands. 

Was too busy yesterday to post but Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all had fun. I'm off to smoke a bowl of Mizo Mint

• Like 1