Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I'm smoking watermelon by af . Apparently there's a new flavor from tangiers called sour watermelon anyone tried it?

I have seen that too! Its one of their new special edition flavors, it just came out last week so I dont think there are any reviews yet, but I'm definitely intrigued by it.

AF has some new packaging, have you seen it? It actually looks really nice. Not as flashy as the special edition line but still way better than their regular stuff.

• Like 1

Smoking the last of my Social Smoke Chocolate Chill with an extra ounce or two of Social Smoke Mint. booya! 

Smoking the last of my Social Smoke Chocolate Chill with an extra ounce or two of Social Smoke Mint. booya!

I highly suggest picking up some pure mint chocolate if you like those kind of flavors. Its so good and smooth.

• Like 1

Just loaded up a bowl of the Pure Vanilla, still warming up, but so far it tastes just like vanilla beans which is awesome. I love vanilla bean ice cream and if it was a tad sweeter and had creamyness to it, it would be dead on.

• Like 2

Went back to the Maximus for my cane mint burley. Not a lot of nicotine like I expected there would be. Noir has knocked me on my ass before. This is fairly mellow and double sweet.

• Like 1

Went back to the Maximus for my cane mint burley. Not a lot of nicotine like I expected there would be. Noir has knocked me on my ass before. This is fairly mellow and double sweet.

Interesting.  I've had a package of Burley Earl Gray that I've been about scared of opening.  Maybe I'll have to change that.

• Like 1

Do it man. I was scared with this but it was really tasty. Better than noir I gotta say. I'll stay with noir for the price though. This is a few bucks more on 5star.

The nicotine is less than nirvana. Don't worry there lol

• Like 1

Do it man. I was scared with this but it was really tasty. Better than noir I gotta say. I'll stay with noir for the price though. This is a few bucks more on 5star.

The nicotine is less than nirvana. Don't worry there lol

I'll probably give that a shot in the next couple weeks.

Currently loading up a bowl of Cane Mint and trying the foil pattern that Paul just did a video on.  Will see how it goes.

• Like 1

I'll probably give that a shot in the next couple weeks.

Currently loading up a bowl of Cane Mint and trying the foil pattern that Paul just did a video on.  Will see how it goes.

I would be dead if I put 4 coals on tangiers with holes that big lol I have no idea how anyone can handle that much heat. 

• Like 2

I would be dead if I put 4 coals on tangiers with holes that big lol I have no idea how anyone can handle that much heat. 

To be fair, he may be using cooler coals, is using a larger bowl than an Alien Mini, and his coals were halfway off the bowl.  I stuck with my normal 2 coals.

I use a Fumari poker as well, Dude.  I pin-holed the hell out of the foil, and, honestly, I didn't notice that much of a difference.  The first few hits seemed a lot more airy (in a good way), but the general thought is it wasn't worth the extra effort for the session in general.  I've used toothpicks in the past, which give bigger holes, and it seemed to not do much different than a Fumari poker, except push more tobacco around.

• Like 1

To be fair, he may be using cooler coals, is using a larger bowl than an Alien Mini, and his coals were halfway off the bowl. I stuck with my normal 2 coals.

I use a Fumari poker as well, Dude. I pin-holed the hell out of the foil, and, honestly, I didn't notice that much of a difference. The first few hits seemed a lot more airy (in a good way), but the general thought is it wasn't worth the extra effort for the session in general. I've used toothpicks in the past, which give bigger holes, and it seemed to not do much different than a Fumari poker, except push more tobacco around.

Nope. They were Naras. But some people do like their bowls hotter, I would just never be able to do that. It also depends on which line of tangiers it was, noir is more heat sensitive then birquq and burley. At least in my experience.

I've never noticed a difference with hole patterns but hole size can sometimes matter, bigger holes do seem to let in more heat. But who knows, it could be placebo or something lol

• Like 1

The GF went shopping with her nephew which gives me about 3 hours of peace, so I loaded a mix of Voodoo sinful strawberry and Fantasia ice mint. YUM!

• Like 1

Actually am waiting for our fellow member chanel to get here, were have a new flavor night. Tonight for the first time, she and I are gonna smoke tangiers noir, lemon blossom. As I sit here typing this post, the room if filled with a rose scent mixed with a citrus hint, so I am going to assume that it is pretty much ready to go, but with that being said, I still will leave it open in the container till she gets here

• Like 2

Well while waiting for chanel, I was really getting worried about this tangiers, the rose smell was very strong, but now that we have started smoking it, I love it. The flavor is floral, bit not.so overpowering that I feel like im smoking a bag of roses.

• Like 2

Pk, second round of coals and still have wonderful flavor, now I finally understand the desire for tangiers...I see what I have been missing. Wow

• Like 2

Pk, second round of coals and still have wonderful flavor, now I finally understand the desire for tangiers...I see what I have been missing. Wow

Happy to hear you are having a good first experience. I haven't tried that flavor before, but it sounds great based on your description. I might pick it up sometime.

Hows the buzz on it for you? Noir hits me pretty hard but I haven't had it in a while.

• Like 1

Wait, theres supposed to be a buzz...I smoke to much in the way of cigarettes to get a buzz I believe

Edited by wvloony
  • Like 1

Happy to hear you are having a good first experience. I haven't tried that flavor before, but it sounds great based on your description. I might pick it up sometime.

Hows the buzz on it for you? Noir hits me pretty hard but I haven't had it in a while.

I really thought that the strong rose smell was going to carry over into the taste. But both chanel and I love it, the rose flavor isnt as overpowering as I thought. It kinda reminds me of the jasmine/lemon mix I have done before.
  • Like 1