Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Since I didn't get to put a second round of coals on the bowl earlier today, I'm doing that now but I also packed another bowl with my candy cane holiday mix; half hydro herbal kali drizzle and half fantasia ice mint. 

Last nights smoke. 3 bowls. First Afzal Pan Raas. I didn't keep it going very long. I wasn't feeling for such an intense smoke. Switched to AF Vanilla which I quite enjoyed. For the new set of coals I opted for Amaren Blue Mix. It's a very sweet flavour that taste like a sweet. Sad part is that it burns quite easily so you have to watch the coals carefully

• Like 1

So tonight is another new brand of tobacco. This first smoke of the night is haze chocolate ice, afterwards I may try the fumari of maybe just have something in my normal stuff

• Like 2

Im smoking a mix of Fumari French Vanilla and Fumari Spiced Chai. I did like 75% vanilla and 25% chai and its still overpowering the vanilla lol Maybe once it heats up more there will be more vanilla. Its only been going about 10 minutes or so.

• Like 2

So chanel and I came to the same conclusion last night. Starbuzz is probably gonna go bye bye for us after we finally had tangiers. Wow, we couldn't believe how good it.was

• Like 5

Smoking a mix of Voodoo sinful strawberry and Fantasia ice mint. In a pissed off mood because the post office lost a very important package... GGGRRRRR

Uh oh someone's going postal,lolol

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! oh you don't know the half. 

So chanel and I came to the same conclusion last night. Starbuzz is probably gonna go bye bye for us after we finally had tangiers. Wow, we couldn't believe how good it.was

Welcome to the dark side.  You know, because Tangiers is black tobacco...

Hittin' up some Cane Mint.

Welcome to the dark side. You know, because Tangiers is black tobacco...

Hittin' up some Cane Mint.

where da cookies at

Decided to take a swing at a new mix I found in the HookahGusto app.  25% Tangiers Kashmir, 75% Tangiers Orange Soda.  I might err on a little additional Kashmir.

• Like 1

so I went to bed early and I just woke up. it's almost 4am. LOL. I feel I'm coming down with a cold, awesome way to ring in the new year, blah. so I'm having a bowl of straight up social smoke mint so soothe my throat.