Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Am smoking some orange mint before work, I hope this will be enough nicotine to keep my body happy for the night, new rules in place at midnight, no tobacco products on company property, this should be fun

Now smoking mobster and raspberry ice. New vase looks good on the kamanja. I'm keeping the kafe on the gold trim vase now, it only makes sense with the downstem length.

Anyway happy New Year's Eve to all! May you bring in the new year with smooth smoke and joy. It's been a great year for hookah!

• Like 2

Now smoking mobster and raspberry ice. New vase looks good on the kamanja. I'm keeping the kafe on the gold trim vase now, it only makes sense with the downstem length.

Anyway happy New Year's Eve to all! May you bring in the new year with smooth smoke and joy. It's been a great year for hookah!

I have something like 6 inches of space between the bottom of the stem and the bottom of the base. 

• Like 1

I have something like 6 inches of space between the bottom of the stem and the bottom of the base.

Me too. I just hate how much water it needs and I already have a vase from my last km so I switched it out. Did you get the apple vase as well? Mine is red.

• Like 1

About to load up three pipes. Probably haze in one. Tangiers in another. And starbuzz in the last.

Have a few friends over to help out.

Hope everyone is having a great time tonight!!

• Like 2

Me too. I just hate how much water it needs and I already have a vase from my last km so I switched it out. Did you get the apple vase as well? Mine is red.

yup, got the blue one
  • Like 1

Brought in the new year with a pack of mint. Not the fanciest but damn delicious. We were quite upset last night though, the news station did not even do a count down or show the ball drop. They just played music then was like "oh yeah it's the new year guys"

• Like 3

Happy new year everybody. Didn't smoke last night but I loaded a bowl of Jewels mimosa and I'm enjoying that right now while the GF naps. 

post-9346-0-25662100-1420138371_thumb.jp

What brand is that?

If that was meant for me, the brand is The King shisha. A new non tobacco and non nicotine brand out there that nobody that i know of has tried out yet. 

• Like 1

Starting the New Year off right, with some Acid... Starbuzz Acid Purple. The clouds are nice, the acid hasn't kicked in yet, but the purple tastes amazing...

• Like 1

Starting the New Year off right, with some Acid... Starbuzz Acid Purple. The clouds are nice, the acid hasn't kicked in yet, but the purple tastes amazing...

I thought they discontinued that line a long time ago? I guess you can probably still find it in some places. The flavors are inspired by Acid cigars I believe, not actual acid. lol

• Like 1

I thought they discontinued that line a long time ago? I guess you can probably still find it in some places. The flavors are inspired by Acid cigars I believe, not actual acid. lol

I still see it every now and then.

I don't think you should be doing acid and smoking hookah. Might think the hose will come alive and attack you. :P
  • Like 3

The gf just went shopping so I might have time for a second bowl as soon as I finish this one. 

The gf just went shopping so I might have time for a second bowl as soon as I finish this one. 

That sounds like a plan. After I grab  snack, I think I'll do the same. 

• Like 1

Brought in the new year with a pack of mint. Not the fanciest but damn delicious. We were quite upset last night though, the news station did not even do a count down or show the ball drop. They just played music then was like "oh yeah it's the new year guys"

That's lame.  I went to a big outdoor celebration/party here.  About 20k people showed up.  Pretty awesome.  However, the DJ from 10-11 was AMAZING, the DJ that picked up at 11 started off by screwing up the transition.  Couldn't beat match.  And played music over the countdown... which they then redid two minutes later because they stupid.  So I got to bring in the new years with not one, but two countdowns, so I'll give you that one.

Mmm.  I have a can of Acid Blue around here somewhere.  Those cigars are the bomb.  I always feel, though, the hookah tobacco is lacking because it's not a cigar.

Yeah, based off cigars.  NOT OFF ACID.  Come on people, dayumn.

---

I'm getting ready to load up a bowl of Kashmir/Orange Soda.  I'm really liking this mix.

• Like 1